Gallery O Tests

Hey thanks Oulina! I know its way to soon I just am one of those addicts I attend pee'ers anonymous lol and I think it would be cool to catch it as soon as possible. Yes I saw that little tiny something at like 2 min. but I wont get excited until it clear because I just can't do that to myself lol Plus with IC I think they are great but you just never know until you see clear color..... Thanks for the invert that's really awesome of you!

OK I couldn't help it since someone else said the saw something I took another test and have taken pictures of it at 3, 5, and 10 mins. see a line or not see a line now that is the question.... either way is cool I don't put much count in IC's when the lines aren't clear. =) If you visit and have pictures please upload them =) .... I'm going to rule this a :bfn:

Attachments

• 6dpo afn 3 min.jpg
    6dpo afn 3 min.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 310
  • 6dpo afn 5 min.jpg
    6dpo afn 5 min.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 279
  • 6dpo afn 10.jpg
    6dpo afn 10.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 313
Just for fun I took an OPK at 6 DPO just to see what it would do.... Hum I wonder if you really can use an OPK as a HPT well I will just have to test that theory. Incase you are wondering I have a ton of these things I spent like $15 dollars at Amazon for the wondfo tests and got 50 OPKs and 25 HPT and I don't mind spending 15 bucks a month lol like I said I am an adict that's why I created this forum because I know I can't be the only one who likes watching pee sticks change:haha:

Attachments

• opk at 6 dpo afn.jpg
    opk at 6 dpo afn.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 151
Ok here is one last look at the HPT wondfo this is 13 min now the test is invalid and is being thrown away, but one last look wont hurt! 6 dpo afternoon urine.

Attachments

• 6DPO afn 13 min.jpg
    6DPO afn 13 min.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 210
Ok very very last upload from me today I put the OPK with the HPT the OPK is the one with the clear lines the HPT is the one that is probably a :bfn: remember I am only 6 DPO

Attachments

• hptopk.jpg
    hptopk.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 160
  • opkhpt.jpg
    opkhpt.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 123
  • opkhpt6dpo.jpg
    opkhpt6dpo.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 112
I think I love you. You're just so cute! Hopefully that turns into a bfp!!!
I've enjoyed looking at all your tests! I have no pics to post! :( sadly! But I enjoy this thread! Xoxo

I'm glad someone loves me lol I think I come off a little crazy:haha: dh thinks I have lost my mind :wacko: hummm maybe I have Thanks for looking at the pics!

Very cute thread! I have no pics either, but I am hoping that you get your BFP this month! How old are your boys?

My oldest Cayden is almost 4 and my youngest Gaige is 2 in 1 week =) Sweetalida looks like I'm not the only one waiting for the :bfp: I hope you get yours soon too and when you get it post the picture :haha: fx'ed for you!!

Here are some positives that my BFF sent to me to use she was 4 wks PG when the first on turned. The top test was her first positive it is a dollar tree test the second is walmarts Equate the next two are Answer and the last is a fact plus. I wanted to point out that the cheap test from dollar tree told her first.

Attachments

• amy's HPTs.jpg
    amy's HPTs.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 474
I wish I had a decent working camera. My cell phone takes such bad pictures. I think I got the tiniest possible BF(aint)P but can't get a decent picture of it!!

I love this thread!! I've peed on more tests it seems in the last two days then I think I have in my life combined. :p

Try and post it any way! I will squint like crazy for you trissy! Fx'ed for you!

When I get to my home computer I will post a couple of pics. :D

I don't know if my eyes are just wanting me to see a line or if it really is there but I'm eager for another set of eyes to take a peek!

Great! That's why I made this thread because I like to look at sticks lol!! FX'ed for you!!!

These are wondfo IC tests the middle one is an HCG level of 154. The bottom one is an HCG level of 241 again sadly this ended in MC the levels weren't doubling as they should.

Attachments

• wondfo positives.png
    wondfo positives.png
    150.7 KB · Views: 50
Ooo! I love this! Here's all mine...my OPK's are first, they picked up my pregnancy at like 3 or 4 dpo, but my HPT didnt turn ++ until 23 dpo! Have a looksy! (The top HPT says Nate on it...after I got my hint of a line I had my hubby pee on one to see if my line was really there lol)
https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l319/daisydax7939/opks.jpg
https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l319/daisydax7939/poas3.jpg
here's them a lil clearer..not much though
https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l319/daisydax7939/poas1-1.jpg
https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l319/daisydax7939/poas4.jpg

Those are awesome tests! It's so funny that you had your dh pee on one!! I love it lol! They are great and I am so glad your DH wasn't preggers :haha: Thanks so much for sharing isn't it fun to upload your pee stick pictures?!! I think it is!:thumbup:

Have you tested again today lil? xx

Heres my BFNs from this weekend.

I know they are BFNs as have tested with other brand and get a proper BFN!

No idea of DPO or when AF is due as still waiting for AF following giving birth 15 weeks ago.

Attachments

• 100_0441[1].jpg
    100_0441[1].jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 1,563
Heres my BFNs from this weekend.

I know they are BFNs as have tested with other brand and get a proper BFN!

No idea of DPO or when AF is due as still waiting for AF following giving birth 15 weeks ago.

They are BFP's surely???? :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->