Gallery O Tests

Heres my BFNs from this weekend.

I know they are BFNs as have tested with other brand and get a proper BFN!

No idea of DPO or when AF is due as still waiting for AF following giving birth 15 weeks ago.

Here are my BFN.:blush:

WTF?! Your BFN's are better than any BFP I've EVER gotten in 2 pregnancies! :cry: Those CANNOT be BFN! :hissy:

Charliemarina thanks for the great info. Yeah they should call cutomer service! Hey at least get some more tests sent to them.... I think that for now that for these test if it isn't clearly pink than it should be thought of as negative but I personally feel if you see a line within 10 min it's a good bet that you're preggers.... Your test were beautiful though (I must say) YAY to positive tests!

LOL Megg I agree with you I thought their tests were positive too!!

Ok so I kept this test to see if it would develop an evap and sure enough I believe I see the evap.... I love IC's they are wonderful and cheap but after the 10 min period they must be thrown away.... Do you guys see the evap?
Also I am debating taking another OPK to see what that sucker looks like.... what do you think to pee or not to pee now that is always a good question...:haha:

Attachments

• evap 7dpo.jpg
    evap 7dpo.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 223
Yea, and the answer is always PEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the tests i posted above of mine are tesco, its very odd how they never ever evaped or gave me false pos in a year of using them but wen i got :bfp: it was clear as day i personally love tesco brand BUT from what iv seen recently id have to join u girls in the BOOOOOOing group, i wonder if tesco have a batch of faulty tests, girls if u have had false positives defo get in touch with tesco u will get full refund and they can at least rectify there problem, frer had same probs a few months back it was terrible alot of ladies got refunds and free tests back to them for this problem and they seemed to have identified the batch and sorted it out ;)

Will definaely do that. If it wasnt for BNB I would still think I was pregnant as I wouldnt be POAS.

Must do it for other people who may be walking around now thinking PG or MC.

xxx

OK dt that's all I need was one person to say it... well I was going to do it anyway :haha: I hope you get your money back for those tests I still can't get over it.... one evap yeah ok I waited to long to look at it but three... what the truck uhhh Huston we have a problem!

Ok I must have major line eyes because this is 2mu in the afternoon and I think I see something on this HPT...... prob not but..... maybe?

Attachments

• afn hpt 7dpo.jpg
    afn hpt 7dpo.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 283
Now here is the OPK from today with the newest HPT from today 7 dpo

Attachments

• hptopk7dpo.jpg
    hptopk7dpo.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 131
  • opkhpt7dpo.jpg
    opkhpt7dpo.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 149
Some more of my test ive done through the week.

Attachments

• answer.jpg
    answer.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 187
  • answer2.jpg
    answer2.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 160
  • answer3.jpg
    answer3.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 172
  • evaps.jpg
    evaps.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0637.jpg
    IMG_0637.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 197
Ok so I must say i am feeling alittle CrAzY over here lol...I am only 7dpo..BUT I am addictedddddd lol
Here are my tests,I know they are negative b/c there is NO WAY would show this early.I am also having cramps and kinda b *tchy lol
These are @ the 3,5 and 8 min mark
*** unsure WHY the pink dye was lingering so much but it did

First month using these and unsure if I like them very much,Maybe because was looking for a MIRACLE lol

Attachments

• DSC02478.jpg
    DSC02478.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 167
  • DSC02479.jpg
    DSC02479.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC02480.jpg
    DSC02480.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 161
  • DSC02481.jpg
    DSC02481.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 129
natasja32 loving the test thanks for sharing! Do they have evaps?.... I see an idea of a line lol :winkwink:
Daisy it is never to early to test and by the way I see something there and if that's a fresh test and we see something its ok to wait when it dries take another pic because I swear I see something in color forming! FX'ed of course we all could have line eyes lol :haha:

those last tests are duds,they really shouldnt look like that.any dye bleeding like that you should chuck the test away and do another.a proper test with ic has no dye left on the test other than where the lines should be.parts of lines are not bfps but dodgy tests.

Well ladies I love this thread but I don't have any pics to post yet. I am ttc my third one so we will see. I am only on Cd 6 today. Just took my last soy pills for this month.

shawnmarie in about 20 days you should have some picks for us... :dust: go get your :bfp:!! In the mean time stick around! How long have you been TTC?
Daisy woo hooo either way post tomorrow! I have my fx'ed!!

Great! That's why I made this thread because I like to look at sticks lol!! FX'ed for you!!!

I was in a car accident earlier today and had cramping and bleeding about 45 minutes after. I was on my way to buy more tests when I got hit by the same car twice. :(

The bleeding has stopped and if it doesn't start up again when AF is due on Saturday I'm going to test then. Right now I'm just not quite ready to pee on a stick. Not ready for the definite negative yet when I'm sure I saw that positive. :(

I love everything about this thread though so I'll be checking back regularily. And hopefully contributing soon. :)

that is so awful Trissy. I am so very very sorry! Feel better soon and let us see those tests! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->