Gallery O Tests

Very very gutted, but will keep trying for that BFP!

xxx

ok here are my :bfp: tests for the gallerie :)

first one is early bird taken with SMU at 11dpo

second is a tesco brand taken again at 11dpo line alot clearer :)

third is 13dpo clear blue digi

forth is my tesco at 13dpo

5th is the CB digi but opened up to see the lines, i took this at 16dpo and it read 3+ :)

Attachments

• 11dpo.jpg
    11dpo.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 69
  • 11dpo tesco.jpg
    11dpo tesco.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 13dpo digi.jpg
    13dpo digi.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 51
  • 13dpo tesco.jpg
    13dpo tesco.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 16dpo digi lines.jpg
    16dpo digi lines.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 110
it was the 3+ digi i took at 16dpo i was very shocked to get that at just 16dpo thought it may have been twins at first but just the one :) lol xxxx

WOW I WOULD HAVE SURELY THOUGHT 100% + on those so sry hun what brand was it? have u had bloods done?

WOW I WOULD HAVE SURELY THOUGHT 100% + on those so sry hun what brand was it? have u had bloods done?

Tesco, no i havent had bloods done, they are just crap tests i think!

Thank god for BnB! A few years ago i would of thought that was it and not even done another test, can you imagine? I would of been heartbroken.

xxxx

DT Your tests look positive to me..... why would three of those be wrong could your frer been a dud? I think you should retest I am surprised those show positive and frer was negative those lines look good to me..... hermmm fx'ed for you! I think that you should get a different brand too just something else and make sure it's really sisitive.. I really hate FRER I never did it may be because whenever I wanted to see a line the always said NO and I may be bitter lol.. :hugs: DT I hope you see that second line soon!
Charliemarina your tests are wonderful nice and positive the way we like to so them:happydance:!!Very exciting congratulations!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!!!!

I know this site is an outlet for women needing support (of all kinds) , advice (from others in the same situation), and those who physically need to see pee sticks to get through the day, lol.
I know i have about got where i don't trust many brands of hpt, they seem to be giving alot of false +, and evaps lately,especially the blue dye ones they are sooooo horrriblllee! Sending you fertile thoughts and lots of baby dust!

Ok DANo I did test today I believe they are still :bfn: my little eyes look and look to the point where I see something but as you all know that will only break our hearts in the end so I must say they are negative boooooooo lol it's only 7 dpo...:winkwink:..... ok so here they are my 7 dpo at 2,5, and 10 minutes! Take a look and make a judgement lol I say negative :nope:

Attachments

• 7dpo 2 min.jpg
    7dpo 2 min.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 158
  • 7dpo 5 min.jpg
    7dpo 5 min.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 203
  • 7 dpo 10 min.jpg
    7 dpo 10 min.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 164
DT I can't stop looking at those tests the completely baffle me I'm sorry you must be so frustrated!! I am sending you :dust: I hope you see that line very very soon!
2lines I hate blue dyes for that reason on an earlier page I uploaded an error lol error proof test he he they really should think of a name change!!:haha:

Here are my BFN.:blush:

Attachments

• tesco.jpg
    tesco.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 221
  • tesco1.jpg
    tesco1.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 254
  • tesco2.jpg
    tesco2.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 260
Ok so this test is at 30 minutes and is now invalid but I like taking one last look! :winkwink:

Attachments

• 30 minutes 7 dpo.jpg
    30 minutes 7 dpo.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 178
natasja32 ok I may just being having line eyes but your tests look positive too...... herm OK when was this picture taken how long have the tests been sitting because I see lines on all of them!!!!

natasja32 ok I may just being having line eyes but your tests look positive too...... herm OK when was this picture taken how long have the tests been sitting because I see lines on all of them!!!!

LOL they are the same tests DT has used! We both got lines on all our Tesco tests...I tested with 2 SD and got nothing....:dohh:

Ok TESCO tests are no good very bad tests...... I would say that this brand is mean!!! You guys aren't out though until the :witch: shows. Boooo to TESCO tests :hissy: lol I haven't heard of this brand but if I come across it I wont be using it! :dust: to you!!

I know this site is an outlet for women needing support (of all kinds) , advice (from others in the same situation), and those who physically need to see pee sticks to get through the day, lol.

This is so true he he at least it is for me I love looking at the pee sticks and I know I can't be the only one who likes it so much..... When the ladies have uploaded their tests I get excited... I think yay what am I going to see whoooo hoooo lol I am totally insane ahhhh well what can I do but feed the insanity ..:headspin:

the tests i posted above of mine are tesco, its very odd how they never ever evaped or gave me false pos in a year of using them but wen i got :bfp: it was clear as day i personally love tesco brand BUT from what iv seen recently id have to join u girls in the BOOOOOOing group, i wonder if tesco have a batch of faulty tests, girls if u have had false positives defo get in touch with tesco u will get full refund and they can at least rectify there problem, frer had same probs a few months back it was terrible alot of ladies got refunds and free tests back to them for this problem and they seemed to have identified the batch and sorted it out ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->