Gallery O Tests

Hello ladies,
Kate have you been here 2day???? I havent seen you or any posts...I get worried.
I just took a 3 hour nap YIKES! I must of dozed off reading :)
Hope it was a good sign....My temp when I woke was 98.1
Nothing else really going on I only took 3 maca again today
I think will just continue with the 3 a day until AF or bfp
I hope all you lovely ladies are doing good today :) :) :)

Well I did my own tarot tonight... not recommended but oh well. And three times the ace of wands came up :( can be a good card if the right way up, but mine was reversed all three times, and can signify problems conceiving.... I really must not look too much into this!!!

How are all you lovely ladies tonight??? x

Well I did my own tarot tonight... not recommended but oh well. And three times the ace of wands came up :( can be a good card if the right way up, but mine was reversed all three times, and can signify problems conceiving.... I really must not look too much into this!!!

Sweets do you have someone who can read your cards for you?? The reason its frowned upon is because you can influence your cards to how you are feeling at the time. PLUS your going to read into the cards the way you want to, and how you are feeling. It's never a good idea to read your own cards, even more so when you are in a bad place. :hugs: I would really try not to read to much into this reading. It could be nothing at all!!:flower:

can u get mine too?!!! PLEASE!!!

hello ladies just wanted to jump on and say hi and see how everyone is doing tonight

Hi Stacey, I'm alive. I don't feel well and have been in bed all day long. How are you doing? You said you weren't feeling too chipper yesterday, right? Doing better today?

I think we need Katie's smile to come cheer us up.

Daisy, you still not going to test today?

Nikki, where are you? I know you're discouraged about your chart. I'm still watching it.

Mummylove, are you going to test soon?

I keep falling asleep, I'm sure I'll check back soon.

Nikki, This site has both soy and maca and offers free shipping.

https://www.elixirhealth.co.uk/search.asp

i've been looking on and off, I gather that soy is called soya there. Does anyone have any input on that? The bottle says soya isoflavones, here it would say soy isoflavones. It's a phyto estrogen, that's good it just means it's a plant estrogen. It also has the maca with maca as the only ingredient. If you had to choose one or the other I would get the maca first because you can't do soy until your next af if she shows.

Let me know if I can do anything.

Hi ladies,
I did retest this am and was a bfn boo
I took a 3 hour nap this afternoon....NOT like me @ all...I really feel out tho seriously like not a stread of hope :(
Subject to change...I hope your all doing well
When I woke up my temp was 98.1 and I was drooling lol...Ok so I know that isnt a sign of being preggers but it really funny.I will try to pop back later ladies
Hugs

Katie, heparin can cause elevated potassium levels which can cause polydipsia or excessive thirst. I'm sure your dr is checking your blood periodically to make sure it's where it should be. It said to tip the bottle 6 times before drawing the medicine and to look for sediment in the bottle before drawing.

10 I thought i see something on your test earlier...What do you think was it there for you???

I havent seen Kate on all day.....I hope all is well :(
I get worried

HI 10 hope you feel better soon no still feeling kind of blue and i don't know why went to work then came home and got in to bed that is where i stayed all day i think maybe it's just everything going on right now on top of ttc

It is a lot to take Stacey, it's bound to get to a girl once in a while.

Babyhopes. you posted a while back about another poster wanting input on her labs. Her fsh was 6.4, right? That's great for being in the LP. Her prolactin was over 100, was it 160's? That's super high. That is as high as though she were in the second tri of pregnancy. I read that antidepressants can cause high prolactin as well as it's seen with pcos too.

Now what shall in do??? Hmmmm. I'm to tired to get up, I want to sew or make bias tape or some more shoes, or list on eBay, or read my book. I just can't right now, I feel stuck and bored but then I fall asleep again so it doesn't matter anyway. I wanted to go see my dd tomorrow, I don't want to give her this.

Stacey, did you accomplish anything while having a blue day?

We haven't heard from Cami either.

yea it is not really took a nap then had my nose in my book i'm a little bit of a book worm i have like 5 on my night stand lol

I read for a little bit from a book today, it was kinda nice to hold an actual book. It's been a while. :)

lol i was thinking about getting a nook but i like taking my books to the beach and the pool and was worried i get it wet then i would have to kick my own butt plus all my friends like coming to my house to steal my books

Hi girls I'm still here not been feeling very well went shopping and collapsed felt very dizzy and according to my best friend I looked white as a sheet i feel a lil better now although I'm wondering if the reason ff not detected ovulation is because I'm poorly. That's y my temp not up to much xx ill b back on later for proper catch up love u all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->