Gallery O Tests

Oh gosh Nikki, that's so scary. I hope you get better soon. Being sick can delay o.

Stacey, I understand. I don't even bring my iPod to water areas. If I have it in the kitchen I set it on top of something in case there is a spill. Yesterday, I went to put it on top of the sugar canister when I realized the lid was off. No harm.

Daisy hun... drooling is so something I only do when preggers... so can be you are still early hun don't lose hope...

10 ... I feel horrible really... went to Dr. today and my BP is high so absolutely will not let me go back to work ... I really wanted to work next week but need to do what is best for baby... if my BP doesn't go down and my growth scan on the 7th is good they are probably going to deliver me at 37 weeks.. so like 2 and 1/2 weeks... yikes...
Ladies I am so sorry I just read like 15 pages and don't remember everything mostly because I don't feel well... so sorry if i am missing something important... I also have TMI massive diahreha today so trying to get as much liquid as possible in me especially since I was dehydrated before this..

me too... I knew something was up as I didn't feel too good last night and felt horrid this morning before the Dr. so when they told me my BP was high I was kinda like oh ok that makes sense

Hi girls I'm still here not been feeling very well went shopping and collapsed felt very dizzy and according to my best friend I looked white as a sheet i feel a lil better now although I'm wondering if the reason ff not detected ovulation is because I'm poorly. That's y my temp not up to much xx ill b back on later for proper catch up love u all xx

Oh wow scarey I really hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Hello ladies,
Cami I hope you feel better soon!!
Stacey hello I slept alot today 2 :)
10 how u feeling?? Any news??
I have pretty must lost hope ladies,Af is due in 6 days and I already feel OUT...I just re tested and white as a sheet there was nothing not a hint or nothing.I also feel very blahhh and b&tchy so I am sure I am PMS....I just dont understand GODS plan for us but I will wait and see what it is.
Hugs ladies
I am 7DPO and Kate got her bfp @ 7DP @ night so I tryed and notta for me.I guess onto next month.

lol with my luck i'd put it right in to water or drop it in my coffee cami take it easy and get lots of rest hope you will better daisy it seems like it's in the water here today dh and my nephew fell asleep in the living room today and my sister was sleeping alot today to but i think she is coming down with something she doesn't look very well and you're only 7dpo you are not out till af gets you

I wish I didnt feel like crap and now I have given myself a headache
Here are a couple of pictures of my last test....It has since dryed and I still dont even see an evap.I am frusterated,All I have besides these $$ tree tests is a digi and I am sure that wouldnt show positive even if I was not @ 7dpo.I wish I were more patient it just seems like TTC is starting to really consume me and I dont like it :(

******** Last night b4 bed I felt like I was going to get sick everywhere *******

I am not ready to throw the towel in just yet but am getting so sad month after month with nothing :(

Attachments

• DSC03483.jpg
    DSC03483.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC03485.jpg
    DSC03485.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 9
:hugs: sorry hun...but try not to get down....the old dollar tree test didn't show my bfp until almost six weeks my freer was super light still at 14dpo with a hcg of 31 at 14dpo

I wish I didnt feel like crap and now I have given myself a headache
Here are a couple of pictures of my last test....It has since dryed and I still dont even see an evap.I am frusterated,All I have besides these $$ tree tests is a digi and I am sure that wouldnt show positive even if I was not @ 7dpo.I wish I were more patient it just seems like TTC is starting to really consume me and I dont like it :(

awwwww:hug::hugs: we all have days that we feel like that you will get your bfp keep your head up and faith in your heart

I just want 2 curl up in a ball and have a good cry :(
I dont feel bad for myself I am actually growing more & more disappointed in myself

I have my chart here....I dont know why it is saying to test before AF is even do ??

My Ovulation Chart

will im goimg to try and get some sleep 6am comes to fast for me but if not i'll be back lol hope everyone feels better soon

Yes Katie I am almost sure had the new dollar store tests I couldnt find them and have ran out of wondfo's...I had like 250+ 6 months ago I KNOW I know 2 much testing....I am ALMOST temped to grab a frer as I need to run out but it is like I just dont feel luck this month and feel empty :(

wish i knew more about charts but i don't this is my 2nd month usin it and my first month doing temps

Daisy your chart looks similar to mine so maybe implantation yesterday so skip testing tomorrow and shoot for sunday or monday hun :hugs:

Daisy your chart looks similar to mine so maybe implantation yesterday so skip testing tomorrow and shoot for sunday or monday hun :hugs:

It looks similar to the one you were BFP with??
If so gives me some hope :hugs::hugs::hugs: I will TRY not to test until Sunday but hard for me lol :hugs::hugs:

Yes...I wish I had kept using ff I would show you....and I know hun not testing for you will be horrible but remember I didn't get bfp until 14dpo

Yes...I wish I had kept using ff I would show you....and I know hun not testing for you will be horrible but remember I didn't get bfp until 14dpo

Do you know why I am getting these solid blue dots on my ff???
I have had them before and dont understand them.....I hope and pray to god the maca has made my lutheal phase longer
Hugs and tyvm :hugs::hugs:

Katie, I have never once thought that you were being selfish at all, never ever. I think everyone has their times when something is going in and a bfp is kinda a big deal. You are totally fine.

Mummylove, your chart looks great. It could be implantation or it could just
be a normal surge in progesterone. If it's implantation you should be able to see a bfp in a couple of days. Wasn't it babyhopes that had a big temp rise the same day as her bfp??? I loved your videos, it totally made my day. She is sooooo adorable.

Babyhopes, thanks, I am so proud of my family. If I never ever get to have another I will feel good about what I have done with my years.

Andrea, I'm going to be sitting on the edge of my seat waiting and watching when your o time comes.

Babyhopes, do you want to add your chart back on your siggy? I miss it.

Braij, I can't believe you are already so close. I will keep you in my prayers. Please update when you can.

Daisy, it's still super early. That is one serious evap, huh? That looks real. I'm praying for you dear.

Amanda, the dress is precious. Do you like yellow? Just curious. She's going to have a huge wardrobe if you keep at this.

Amber, I totally don't get how these diapers work. It looks great, has a great fit, and I love the fabric. If you snap this diaper smaller would it be bulky on a tiny baby? I've never seen these. Can you take more pics of it snapped differently? I'm trying to understand how it works.

Cami, how are you feeling today?

Patty, how are you today?

Mari, your headache still gone?

I know I'm forgetting someone. Please forgive me. I still don't feel right. My dh came home for a few hours to help with the kids. I took my shower and went to cook breakfast and my stomach started turning again. Every time I think I'm getting better I feel yucky again. This is getting old.

Hope everyone has a happy day.

hi,

I'm doing ok I guess I took another test today and its negative I mean is it possible to have like a light light line but it could be evap maybe I'm just wishing that it would be positive you know...how are you doing?...hope your doing well...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->