Gallery O Tests

Well I did my own tarot tonight... not recommended but oh well. And three times the ace of wands came up :( can be a good card if the right way up, but mine was reversed all three times, and can signify problems conceiving.... I really must not look too much into this!!!

How are all you lovely ladies tonight??? x

can u get mine too?!!! PLEASE!!!

Too be able to do one for you, I'd need your name, d,o,b and a question you want to ask the cards, bear in mind this way isn't always entirely accurate as the thing with Tarot is to get a 100% acurrate reading you need to have shuffled and touched the cards.
But I'd be more than happy to try for you x

Rosa Pratt, dec 12, 1985, and of course we all know that ? i want :rofl: when and if ill ever get preggo.. THANK YOU!!!!

Thanks Patty. It makes me feel not in contol though, I don't like being subject to hormones and being sick on top of it.

Me too Dinky, what's up with that? Will your dr give you anything for it?

10 it sucks doesn't it?

I didn't mention it to the doc if got a digestive problem so i mostly just get used to being uncomfortable there. I hate feeling sick though, bleurgh

Hmmmm getting same wierd CM and tingly nipples :shock: i reckon this may be it ! :wohoo: im only 5dpo but same thing happened and i was preg :)

My symptoms on Clomid---

Horribly nauseated within an hour of taking it.

Crampy on my sides kinda life AF is constantly here not near as bad though....

Cramps like Ovulation pains....

HEARTBURN? LOL No clue if its from the medication...

Oh an the last one I have been waking to pee 2 times a night which is soooo weird!!! I took a pregger test to even check an its NEGATIVE so I've no clue why its making me do that??? WEIRD!

Ohhhh and I had a big temp drop I gotta go pee on a stick in a minute to see what it says I might have Ovulated already...ohhhh boy! I'll let you girls know what happens :)

I am probably leaving Monday, or soon there after to head home....I've had a fun time up here for the most part just not much to do ya know? Just kinda blahhhhh and sitting around but I do enjoy time with the family though its a very cherish-able thing!

Daisy hun sorry I fell asleep last night... I honestly don't know about the chart maybe 10 knows about the dots and dashes...

10 I am feeling ok today... I slept a lot last night... I have been on BP meds..which is why it has been good this entire pregnancy... but the Dr. warned me from the begining that if problems arise it is normally around this time in pregnancy so now just being watched closely and we will see..

bbhopes... hope you get your sticky BFP soon hun...

I am off to clean as my mom is coming by and I need to get a few things done before she gets here to put the crib together..

Got them cus they was on offer

Wish I never took it now, feel really down :(

my BFP on frer was not until 14spo... might have been able to get it at 13dpo but was sure I was out so just didn't bother testing till then

Im not gonna take another frer till next week. Just try with ics for now

what do you think about this opk? Im only on cd11 but i usually dont ov till like the 21-25 of my cycle.

Attachments

• test strips #1.jpg
    test strips #1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 9
Good morning. Katie, rest whenever you can, it's normal to be tired.

Amber, our tax money is already gone but it was fun shopping. I feel bad about it being gone but not guilty. We got caught up on things we needed and had been putting off. We spent over $1,300 at Sam's and most of it was groceries and not junk food either. I was sonorous of myself for getting it put away in 24 hours. I had to, my girls had friends coming.

I'm really sorry I broke down yesterday, it always makes me feel so foolish and now I want to hide. I should just hide on my breakdown day so I don't feel ashamed . I think I feel better, I haven't tried to get up and get moving yet though. I'm a little afraid of what the house looks like after being in bed all day yesterday.

No testing for me today, I already know and my temp dropped a little. Af should come tomorrow. I want her to hurry, but I may be able to plan the timing for o better if she's were a little late. I'm sure we'll figure it out.

Mummylove, that wasn't enough of a drop to matter considering the amout of increase yesterday.

Clare, glad your temps are high. I love watching charts. ;)

Andrea, when are you heading home?

Cami, hope you are feeling better.

Stacey, have a good day. You got up at 6am?

Hi Daisy and Zoie.

Have a good day everyone. If you don't hear from me that's a good sign. I hope I feel better, I think I do.

we all have breakdowns it's nothing to be ashamed of it happens to the best of us yes i get up at 6 or 6:30am everyday even on my day off my nephew gets up before the sun my sister trys to take them on the weekend if she has some where to stay with them i love them very much but it's been ruff around here 5 4 and 1 years old makes for a fun time

what do you think about this opk? Im only on cd11 but i usually dont ov till like the 21-25 of my cycle.

it looks like it's getting there better get some :sex: in

id get some sexy time in :)
But tbh i get nr pos opks then neg then actually pos many days later.

My cycle now is going exactly same as my bfp cycle :) dont know if its a good thing tho :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->