Gallery O Tests

Awwwww i stalk this thread a lot.... just wanted to pop in and say a huge congrats to you kate and to you sweet_alida!! Both of you i have seen really going through it... im so so so pleased for you both!! And for all you other lovely ladies lots of babydust! You will get there of that im sure! Xxx

Go on hun :) if anyone should mind it would be me and.............i dont mind!
POST POST :wohoo:

Im feeling really upset today about my MC its been a month now and it suddenly hit me today,i was in pizza express with my husband(table for too) i was looking around and we were the only childless couple,everyone had children all happy with their balloons ,eating pizza and slurping coca cola with eyes lighting up,i suddenly,looking at dh felt overwhelming loneliness i can not describe and all i wanted to do is go hide away forver) :cry:

IMG_1135.jpgIMG_1129.jpg
IMG_1147.jpgIMG_1126.jpg

The blue ones are the inside of my digi's! I know your not suppose to tear them apart, but what can I say???

I feel sick :(

sick like your going to Puke or sick about something? I hope you feel like your going to lose your cookies personally! :haha: I've had waves of nausea for the last 3 days!:thumbup:

Feel like im going to puke lol

Just started feeloing sick and dizzee. After tea think i might get into bed and watch a movie and read my book
:yipee: for feeling sick and dizzy! I felt that way the night before I got my bfp! How about you Katie? Are you feeling sick and dizzy??????

YEAH!! BIG BIG CONGRATS SWEET ALIDA!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!
HI FROGGER!!
good morning ladies!!!

Sorry Mummylove your not feeling well i hope that you get to feeling well soon!!!

Andrea stay safe in these storms they are suppose to get really ugly..Jim cantell is in Paducah right now awaiting the aftermath of this storm..Paducah may yet again make an unfortunate appearace on the weather channel..With these foreign news castors in town waiting I have no doubt it will be bad!!

congrats alida.

and thanks 10nottoomany
I am so tired this morning. I was up late last night babysitting my friends baby, it really hurt, but I did it anyways bc she needed an night out.
and that baby was super colicky.
I'm so sorry :( Your a good friend to do that. Did your friend know you just went thru a loss? I think I would have a hard time asking for that if I was her. Your much braver and tougher than me. I had a loss last Feb. I'm scared for what is to come, but time will tell and it's in God's hands.
:hugs: I hope you get your sticky bean soon hun. :hugs2:

Yeah she knew, this is my 2nd in just 2 months! I lost my 9th angel, on january 17th, at 12 weeks, and now this one at 4 weeks.
I am just ready to give up. I am not sure how many more times I can try.

congrats alida.

and thanks 10nottoomany
I am so tired this morning. I was up late last night babysitting my friends baby, it really hurt, but I did it anyways bc she needed an night out.
and that baby was super colicky.
I'm so sorry :( Your a good friend to do that. Did your friend know you just went thru a loss? I think I would have a hard time asking for that if I was her. Your much braver and tougher than me. I had a loss last Feb. I'm scared for what is to come, but time will tell and it's in God's hands.
:hugs: I hope you get your sticky bean soon hun. :hugs2:

Yeah she knew, this is my 2nd in just 2 months! I lost my 9th angel, on january 17th, at 12 weeks, and now this one at 4 weeks.
I am just ready to give up. I am not sure how many more times I can try.
do they know why you keep losing them? is it progesterone related? I am so sorry your going thru this right now, and I'm sorry to say this but that took alot of nerve from your friend to ask you to babysit so shortly after 2 losses. never in a million years would I have done that. I am so sorry.
I see you have an autism awareness banner. Does one of your children have autism or someone you know? I have some friends with an autistic boy and another friend with a mildly autistic girl.
Don't give up, keep trying. Your forever baby is there! :hugs:

Mari I'm glad you are safe, I was worried about you last night!

Andrea where are you now? Just wondering where the storms have headed. Stay safe! I hope your Clomid works!!! :D

COngrats sweet alida, Your so quiet about testing and TTC that your test was a complete shock! Im so happy for you!! Never feel bad about showing test and things that excite you!I mean, I show my belly off lol. Be excited and thankful for the gifts you/we are given!!! :D:D:D :dance:

Okay so I did the EDD with my LMP and my EDD is 11/11/11!!! However, that really isn't right because I know I O'd on Valentines Day! :D But that is what the doctor will tell me my EDD is on Wed. because they go by LMP!!! How cool is that? DH and I only :sex: on V-day, I O'd on V-day and my EDD is 11/11/11! :wohoo:

Mommyof2peas Thank you! I can't help but feel excited. I'm not able to tell DH until next week he is out of town for a class he has to take for his job! He can't be disturbed this week as it is very important he passes the final flight! So I will go to the doc on wed to make sure all is well and tell him when he gets home.
It's so hard keeping this in from everyone! I'm glad I have you ladies to talk too!!!

::::please don't post on FB about this YET. Like I said my DH does NOT know YET!! LOL!!!::::: Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->