Gallery O Tests

congrats alida.

and thanks 10nottoomany
I am so tired this morning. I was up late last night babysitting my friends baby, it really hurt, but I did it anyways bc she needed an night out.
and that baby was super colicky.
I'm so sorry :( Your a good friend to do that. Did your friend know you just went thru a loss? I think I would have a hard time asking for that if I was her. Your much braver and tougher than me. I had a loss last Feb. I'm scared for what is to come, but time will tell and it's in God's hands.
:hugs: I hope you get your sticky bean soon hun. :hugs2:

Yeah she knew, this is my 2nd in just 2 months! I lost my 9th angel, on january 17th, at 12 weeks, and now this one at 4 weeks.
I am just ready to give up. I am not sure how many more times I can try.
do they know why you keep losing them? is it progesterone related? I am so sorry your going thru this right now, and I'm sorry to say this but that took alot of nerve from your friend to ask you to babysit so shortly after 2 losses. never in a million years would I have done that. I am so sorry.
I see you have an autism awareness banner. Does one of your children have autism or someone you know? I have some friends with an autistic boy and another friend with a mildly autistic girl.
Don't give up, keep trying. Your forever baby is there! :hugs:

I thought it was progesterone related. bc with my 2 kids , i had progesterone shots. but I took progesterone this time, and it didnt prevent my mc.
My daughter has aspergers. she is very smart, just a little different for sure.
I really dont know why I babysat, just felt bad for them, but I dont think I can do it again so soon.

congrats alida.
I thought it was progesterone related. bc with my 2 kids , i had progesterone shots. but I took progesterone this time, and it didnt prevent my mc.
I really dont know why I babysat, just felt bad for them, but I dont think I can do it again so soon.

I have a nephew with Asperger's and that is the type of autism our friend's boy has too! very High functioning and like you said VERY smart kids!
Did you take the shots this time??? or cream? or suppositories? Just wondering? Have they checked other problems? Maybe they didn't have your dose right? I really hope they figure out why you keep having losses. It's so hard to go thru. Like I said I've had 8 myself and it's hard. :hugs:

congrats alida.

I have a nephew with Asperger's and that is the type of autism our friend's boy has too! very High functioning and like you said VERY smart kids!
Did you take the shots this time??? or cream? or suppositories? Just wondering? Have they checked other problems? Maybe they didn't have your dose right? I really hope they figure out why you keep having losses. It's so hard to go thru. Like I said I've had 8 myself and it's hard. :hugs:

I had the pills this time, and the exact same dosage as the shots. but i took them up the hoo hoo. lol
They have checked a few basic things, but none of them came up so I need a lot more testing.
I really hope they do too. bc I can not handle this anymore.
thanks for the support it means a lot to me.

COngrats sweet alida, Your so quiet about testing and TTC that your test was a complete shock! Im so happy for you!! Never feel bad about showing test and things that excite you!I mean, I show my belly off lol. Be excited and thankful for the gifts you/we are given!!! :D:D:D :dance:
I was taking the low road the last few cycles not trying to obsess over it. I think I was stressing myself out and it was affecting my homelife! I was grouchy and sad every time I got a bfn I'd mope around the house for 3 days, just wasn't fair to dd so I kept doing OPK's but didn't obsess other than that! No Temping/charting/anything.
I did do what I could once I got a +OPK(softcups/preseed/stand on head:headspin: but that is all!):rofl:

I had the pills this time, and the exact same dosage as the shots. but i took them up the hoo hoo. lol
They have checked a few basic things, but none of them came up so I need a lot more testing.
When you get pregnant next time I would DEMAND the shots! I know the pills were the same dosage but pills and injections may work different in your body! If that makes sense. Hopefully they will find out if that was the cause or if there is something else causing it but if you do get pregnant again before all the testing is done like I said DEMAND the shots!!! it worked in the past!
I am by no means a doctor (I am a nurse!) but what worked in the past seems reasonable to work again. If not then at least you gave it all you could and continue to look for answers!

When you get pregnant next time I would DEMAND the shots! I know the pills were the same dosage but pills and injections may work different in your body! If that makes sense. Hopefully they will find out if that was the cause or if there is something else causing it but if you do get pregnant again before all the testing is done like I said DEMAND the shots!!! it worked in the past!
I am by no means a doctor (I am a nurse!) but what worked in the past seems reasonable to work again. If not then at least you gave it all you could and continue to look for answers!
yeah I was pissed bc at my mc in january righ tbefore it happened I asked for the shots and they said I didnt need htem. so yep now I am seeing someone new.

It's Debbie(Duran)Knobloch. Look for me. I'm friends with Katie and 10!!! might find me that way too!

Congrats sweet alida I am soooo happy for you!!!!!!!! Sorry I have been quiet but well just doing some cleaning keeping my mind busy
((((Hugs)))) 2 u all
<3

yeah I was pissed bc at my mc in january righ tbefore it happened I asked for the shots and they said I didnt need htem. so yep now I am seeing someone new.

9....Have you seen a hematologist? I've had 5 losses and they discovered that I have a blood clotting disorder (similar to Factor V but still unnamed). I had a clot with my second child as well. So, I take prometrium (probably the same dose as you, 200mg) plus once I get a :bfp: I have to take the heparin shots. I was also borderline hypothyroid so I'm on meds for that since it can significantly contribute to m/c. Good luck!! :hugs:

9....Have you seen a hematologist? I've had 5 losses and they discovered that I have a blood clotting disorder (similar to Factor V but still unnamed). I had a clot with my second child as well. So, I take prometrium (probably the same dose as you, 200mg) plus once I get a :bfp: I have to take the heparin shots. I was also borderline hypothyroid so I'm on meds for that since it can significantly contribute to m/c. Good luck!! :hugs:

Definitely something to ask the doc about 9. I thought that could be a possible problem. From my understanding that is something that can happen with any pregnancy even if you've not had it in the past. Our bodies are always changeing. :hugs:

i think im getting sick wth!!! plus my temps are crazy and i think im spotting now can tell

Haven't been on much today. I went to church today then came home and fed the girls lunch. Now we are on our way to town. Congrats sweet on your positive!

Ok taking a break from cleaning,Have my dd rooms 1/2 done (sweating) cleaned out all her clothing she has outgrown bagged the all up to donate.Got her a new bed set and curtains to match :) I love tax time lol....Steam cleaning her room 2day isnt really dirty but makes me feel like it is clean.DH painted her room for her last weekend.Next weekend while our older DD is @ work we are going to also surprise her with a freshly painted room and a bedset.We do this yearly kind of like a tradition :)
My temp stayed same as yesterday 97.2 so I think I am probably out.Looking back @ other months well it seems odd but i took a test and was a BFN.I have had slight headaches fro a few days.Cervix lowered some yesterday and is back up and soft today.I seem to have ALOT of energy and usually feel Blahhhh right before AF but i dont want to get my hopes up to much.
I am VERYYYY happy for you sweet alida..I alwas check what my edd would be month to month and mine would also be 11/11/11 I hope I can join you and the others that are expecting soon....I pray everynight we ALL are blessed.
Well ladies I am here for a bit then going to finish up as DH and I are going out to eat 2night with dd's
<3
Babydust to all who are TTC & Healthy pregnancies for all who are expecting!!
COME ON LADIES
WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!

Ok taking a break from cleaning,Have my dd rooms 1/2 done (sweating) cleaned out all her clothing she has outgrown bagged the all up to donate.Got her a new bed set and curtains to match :) I love tax time lol....Steam cleaning her room 2day isnt really dirty but makes me feel like it is clean.DH painted her room for her last weekend.Next weekend while our older DD is @ work we are going to also surprise her with a freshly painted room and a bedset.We do this yearly kind of like a tradition :)
My temp stayed same as yesterday 97.2 so I think I am probably out.Looking back @ other months well it seems odd but i took a test and was a BFN.I have had slight headaches fro a few days.Cervix lowered some yesterday and is back up and soft today.I seem to have ALOT of energy and usually feel Blahhhh right before AF but i dont want to get my hopes up to much.
I am VERYYYY happy for you sweet alida..I alwas check what my edd would be month to month and mine would also be 11/11/11 I hope I can join you and the others that are expecting soon....I pray everynight we ALL are blessed.
Well ladies I am here for a bit then going to finish up as DH and I are going out to eat 2night with dd's
<3
Babydust to all who are TTC & Healthy pregnancies for all who are expecting!!
COME ON LADIES
WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!

Thanks! Sounds like you have been very busy today. I decided to stay on the couch! LOL!!!
You'll join us I just know it! Plus 11/11/11 is an awesome due date!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->