Gallery O Tests

Opps I also forgot to mention I was reading somewhere if you sleep with your mouth open it can effect your temps.Some am's I wakeup drooling (LOL) so I know my mouth must of been open plus it is rather dry,Anyways my point is I think next month if no BFP this month I am going to vag temp.I jst think it will make things easier as some mornings I lay there after my 1st morning temp and wait a minute and it goes up like today wasnt even 2 minutes later and it went frm 97.2 to 97.5 my coverline is 97.2
We shall see...I know I am probably just grasping here but after reading sweet alida say she didnt get a BFP until 12 dpo well it kinda gave me some hope.I was going to stop the maca this am but decided i will stop it when AF comes ( SO HOPE SHE DONT) FX on that for us ALL....
I know I ramble alot @ times ladies and by NO means am I trying to be self centered really I honestly say to you all who are wanting a BFP I pray you all get it!!!
Also I have a few more ??'s as I am confused.......So with the maca,I have mixed signals I mean I know this rash I have above my left nipple area is from the maca nothing else I am doing is different BUT it is just a rash my ?? is I was afraid if I didnt take the maca today then IF my body was trying to implant it wouldnt again probably grasping but I have reallyyyyyy been trying to do ALL I humanly can to get pregnant.
Does the maca HELP the process of conception??? Some say yes some say no when I read articles.
Also AF is due onThursday the 3rd as I am usually around a 27-28 day cycle and I last had AF on the 3rd of Feb but well 28 days in this month....WOW I am rambling sorry.
Ok ladies bottom line is this...I am asking you all to please help me out here....Do you think I should be seeing something on a test if I am 9 dpo???
Does it matter if I am still taking maca or not???? My lutheal phase is usually short I will be happy is the maca adjusts that alone..
What do you ladies think?? I know your all always honest with me and I WONT get mad.our all like my 2nd family and I look up 2 all of you.Seems we all have alittle bit of different knowledge about different things which makes it really nice that we can all help one another.Also could you please peak @ my chart and let me know what you think?? Do 2 low temps mean I am def out???
Thanks so much ladies,I feel sometimes like I am kind of useless to some of you and your all so helpful to me,I have only been charting since July and took a couple months off after I lost my dad in Decmeber but do need to learn more about it...I know usually a day or 2 before AF comes my temps drop fast like an elevator but like I said AF is supposed to be 4 days away
Also one more ?? I promise lol.....
WHAT test is the BEST to use for 9 or 10dpo???? I guess I am ony losing hope in the $$ tree brands because I HATE the awful evaps but for the price well cant complain much,I slipped a 50.00 in my wallet JUST for tests if not for now I want to be stocked up for next month.My ebay account has been temp suspended as I have a problem with a seller...Does ANYONE have any IC's they would be willing to sell me???? I will send the cash before the tests....If so just message me and thanks ladies I know this is a long post
(((hugs)))

Katie my dear how are you feeling???? Any less thirsty???

Ok taking a break from cleaning,Have my dd rooms 1/2 done (sweating) cleaned out all her clothing she has outgrown bagged the all up to donate.Got her a new bed set and curtains to match :) I love tax time lol....Steam cleaning her room 2day isnt really dirty but makes me feel like it is clean.DH painted her room for her last weekend.Next weekend while our older DD is @ work we are going to also surprise her with a freshly painted room and a bedset.We do this yearly kind of like a tradition :)
My temp stayed same as yesterday 97.2 so I think I am probably out.Looking back @ other months well it seems odd but i took a test and was a BFN.I have had slight headaches fro a few days.Cervix lowered some yesterday and is back up and soft today.I seem to have ALOT of energy and usually feel Blahhhh right before AF but i dont want to get my hopes up to much.
I am VERYYYY happy for you sweet alida..I alwas check what my edd would be month to month and mine would also be 11/11/11 I hope I can join you and the others that are expecting soon....I pray everynight we ALL are blessed.
Well ladies I am here for a bit then going to finish up as DH and I are going out to eat 2night with dd's
<3
Babydust to all who are TTC & Healthy pregnancies for all who are expecting!!
COME ON LADIES
WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!

Thanks! Sounds like you have been very busy today. I decided to stay on the couch! LOL!!!
You'll join us I just know it! Plus 11/11/11 is an awesome due date!! :D

:hugs::hugs: Just added your BFP to my signature hun and yes rest is good I am sure your so excited and shocked and well I wish you all the best!! I cant wait to watch your belly grow ( you will post pics right) and see your baby when he or she is born.I am saying a BOY....Just because I have also read somewhere sometimes male hormones take longer to pick up then female unsure if that is true lol :shrug: yes I have been very busy,My daughtrs closetlooked like 3 dressers blew up in it lol I have 4 HUGE bags for the salvation army all nice clothes but she had a HUGE growth spurt :cry: I cant believe my baby is 13...I seen your 38 which also gave me LOTS of hope..I am 36 in case you didnt know.Did you do anything different this cycle.And howww romantic hun that you O on vday :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I am over the moon for you!!!!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Daisy! But I didn't get my bfp until 13dpo!! I tested bfn on 12dpo!
I would love to be on :blue: team!!!

Ok taking a break from cleaning,Have my dd rooms 1/2 done (sweating) cleaned out all her clothing she has outgrown bagged the all up to donate.Got her a new bed set and curtains to match :) I love tax time lol....Steam cleaning her room 2day isnt really dirty but makes me feel like it is clean.DH painted her room for her last weekend.Next weekend while our older DD is @ work we are going to also surprise her with a freshly painted room and a bedset.We do this yearly kind of like a tradition :)
My temp stayed same as yesterday 97.2 so I think I am probably out.Looking back @ other months well it seems odd but i took a test and was a BFN.I have had slight headaches fro a few days.Cervix lowered some yesterday and is back up and soft today.I seem to have ALOT of energy and usually feel Blahhhh right before AF but i dont want to get my hopes up to much.
I am VERYYYY happy for you sweet alida..I alwas check what my edd would be month to month and mine would also be 11/11/11 I hope I can join you and the others that are expecting soon....I pray everynight we ALL are blessed.
Well ladies I am here for a bit then going to finish up as DH and I are going out to eat 2night with dd's
<3
Babydust to all who are TTC & Healthy pregnancies for all who are expecting!!
COME ON LADIES
WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!

Thanks! Sounds like you have been very busy today. I decided to stay on the couch! LOL!!!
You'll join us I just know it! Plus 11/11/11 is an awesome due date!! :D

:hugs::hugs: Just added your BFP to my signature hun and yes rest is good I am sure your so excited and shocked and well I wish you all the best!! I cant wait to watch your belly grow ( you will post pics right) and see your baby when he or she is born.I am saying a BOY....Just because I have also read somewhere sometimes male hormones take longer to pick up then female unsure if that is true lol :shrug: yes I have been very busy,My daughtrs closetlooked like 3 dressers blew up in it lol I have 4 HUGE bags for the salvation army all nice clothes but she had a HUGE growth spurt :cry: I cant believe my baby is 13...I seen your 38 which also gave me LOTS of hope..I am 36 in case you didnt know.Did you do anything different this cycle.And howww romantic hun that you O on vday :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I am over the moon for you!!!!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

The only thing I did was try to make :sex: more romantic after all it was Vday! I used softcups, pre-seed and I did lean over the bed for about 5 mins to let gravity help dh's swimmers out! I figured it worked with Alida why not try again! I used OPK's but didn't temp or chart. Hope that helps. I cut down on my caffeine and drank OJ and/or grapefruit juice daily. Ate tons of Oranges/clementines and that is all. I hope that helps.

Daisy my line on $$tree are still so faint can hardly see them. FRER are light too. but the digi is super dark when I crack the test open. I cracked the test open with the NOT PREGNANT ones too and there was a faint line. Kept taking the digis and cracking them open the line kept getting darker that is what gave me a little hope because I know there is always a faint line on those, but today BAM "PREGNANT" Appeared and the line is super dark today! Good Luck hun.

Thanks hun sorry lol i must of misread the 13dpo I am so happy for you!! Did you have ANY symptoms that AF was coming?? I am cramping but I am not in a bad mood which I usually am and I like I said have alot of energy 2day and feel pretty upbeat.I feel actually good...Should I take the digi this early? I have 1 digi....But could get more :haha:

omfg ive got so wound up if it wasnt for my OH stopping me going down stairs to the womens flat below my i would of proper kicked off

Daisy my line on $$tree are still so faint can hardly see them. FRER are light too. but the digi is super dark when I crack the test open. I cracked the test open with the NOT PREGNANT ones too and there was a faint line. Kept taking the digis and cracking them open the line kept getting darker that is what gave me a little hope because I know there is always a faint line on those, but today BAM "PREGNANT" Appeared and the line is super dark today! Good Luck hun.

I am just worried my temp was down yesterday and stayed that way again today :shrug: Did you have any temp dips or did yours stay up??? What CD are you
Sorry if I seem 2 personal :hugs::hugs:

Thanks hun sorry lol i must of misread the 13dpo I am so happy for you!! Did you have ANY symptoms that AF was coming?? I am cramping but I am not in a bad mood which I usually am and I like I said have alot of energy 2day and feel pretty upbeat.I feel actually good...Should I take the digi this early? I have 1 digi....But could get more :haha:

I might have wrote 12dpo not sure. But I just counted and it was 13dpo I got BFP. I have mild cramps and my back killes. I thought AF was coming, not to mention I was so dry(CM) that I thought I had a yeast infection(until today that is:winkwink: now the flood has begun!), I also am not constipated total opposite. My boobs are sore but not overly until this afternoon started hurting more. I have waves of nausea and dizziness which I didn't have when preg with Alida, no MS at all (except for like 2 times!). I also have been very gassy and burping and SNEEZING alot!:blush:

I am just worried my temp was down yesterday and stayed that way again today :shrug: Did you have any temp dips or did yours stay up??? What CD are you
Sorry if I seem 2 personal :hugs::hugs:

Hun I don't temp or chart so I don't know. I do know I felt cold a lot! I am on CD24 I believe. LMP was Feb 4.

Down stairs neighbout must of been banging a door they kept banging it really loud and my daughter is asleep in bed and it woke her up :mad: I got off my bad stormed out the door and gry jumped up after me and grabbed me and pulled me back. I am sick of it they are always doing it that little smackhead leaves her son on his own etc. There are 4 flats where i live and we all hate her all she dose is course a racket we all av made so many complaints but now that bites the biscuit ive had enough u wait till morning im complaining im gonna tell council they either do something about her now or im going to the paper. God im so angry its more the fact it woke my daughter up and now she wont sleep :mad:

omfg ive got so wound up if it wasnt for my OH stopping me going down stairs to the womens flat below my i would of proper kicked off

I'm glad your alright. Is it because you were dizzy? Wow glad your dh was there!

I might have wrote 12dpo not sure. But I just counted and it was 13dpo I got BFP. I have mild cramps and my back killes. I thought AF was coming, not to mention I was so dry(CM) that I thought I had a yeast infection(until today that is:winkwink: now the flood has begun!), I also am not constipated total opposite. My boobs are sore but not overly until this afternoon started hurting more. I have waves of nausea and dizziness which I didn't have when preg with Alida, no MS at all (except for like 2 times!). I also have been very gassy and burping and SNEEZING alot!:blush:

My cm was more creamy now kinda going dry and my cervix is kinda high and soft....I am ALSO sneezing alot but we have 2 dogs so wrote that off to all te cleaning ad fur...I am having alot of cramping but DONT feel like af and usually before af I have AWFUL modd swings :shrug: My boobs are fine well excet this lil rash,Did you test @ 9dpo???? I know I know I am so impatient but my lutheal phase is usually short and I am cd 25 normally I am 28 dys and af comes in....So I am thinking if I take a frer and is neg I am probably out.When was your af due???
Thanks for answering all my questions love :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey girls I can't stay long I'm a nervous wreck family don't think these storms will be bad but in my heart I gotta really bad feeling about this almost wanna just leave now to dodge bad weather an DH says he wont go to the storm cellar down the road at Gpa's house :( so this is totally gonna suck :( just me baby an my mom n law will go :( he refuses to go even if there is a tornado I duno what to think right now I'm so depressed but OH WELL....an OPK this afternoon was negative so we shall see :) LOVE YOU ALL XOXOXOXO see you all soon :) we are leaving tomorrow morning so if you don't hear from me please don't worry :)

Do you think I should be seeing something on a test if I am 9 dpo???i didnt get vfp til 12dpo :)
Does it matter if I am still taking maca or not???? NO

My lutheal phase is usually short I will be happy is the maca adjusts that alone..
What do you ladies think??soy shorten lp,maca didnt make a difference. I know your all always honest with me and I WONT get mad.our all like my 2nd family and I look up 2 all of you.Seems we all have alittle bit of different knowledge about different things which makes it really nice that we can all help one another.Also could you please peak @ my chart and let me know what you think?? Do 2 low temps mean I am def out???No my bfp chart went below cover line then shot up 12dpo :)
Thanks so much ladies,I feel sometimes like I am kind of useless to some of you and your all so helpful to me,I have only been charting since July and took a couple months off after I lost my dad in Decmeber but do need to learn more about it...I know usually a day or 2 before AF comes my temps drop fast like an elevator but like I said AF is supposed to be 4 days away
WHAT test is the BEST to use for 9 or 10dpo???? IC,i hated frer!
I guess I am ony losing hope in the $$ tree brands because I HATE the awful evaps but for the price well cant complain much,I slipped a 50.00 in my wallet JUST for tests if not for now I want to be stocked up for next month.My ebay account has been temp suspended as I have a problem with a seller...Does ANYONE have any IC's they would be willing to sell mei usually have 100's but im being good sos

Look at what my nanna knitted my beanie(before God took it away :cry:)

https://img97.imageshack.us/img97/9076/dscn1550ca.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Down stairs neighbout must of been banging a door they kept banging it really loud and my daughter is asleep in bed and it woke her up :mad: I got off my bad stormed out the door and gry jumped up after me and grabbed me and pulled me back. I am sick of it they are always doing it that little smackhead leaves her son on his own etc. There are 4 flats where i live and we all hate her all she dose is course a racket we all av made so many complaints but now that bites the biscuit ive had enough u wait till morning im complaining im gonna tell council they either do something about her now or im going to the paper. God im so angry its more the fact it woke my daughter up and now she wont sleep :mad:

So sorry hun I have had jerks for neighbors like that b4 BIG hugs to you!! We are both 9 DPO...I hope we get that BFP!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Do you think I should be seeing something on a test if I am 9 dpo???i didnt get vfp til 12dpo :)

My lutheal phase is usually short I will be happy is the maca adjusts that alone..
What do you ladies think??soy shorten lp,maca didnt make a difference. I know your all always honest with me and I WONT get mad.our all like my 2nd family and I look up 2 all of you.Seems we all have alittle bit of different knowledge about different things which makes it really nice that we can all help one another.Also could you please peak @ my chart and let me know what you think?? Do 2 low temps mean I am def out???No my bfp chart went below cover line then shot up 12dpo :)
I guess I am ony losing hope in the $$ tree brands because I HATE the awful evaps but for the price well cant complain much,I slipped a 50.00 in my wallet JUST for tests if not for now I want to be stocked up for next month.My ebay account has been temp suspended as I have a problem with a seller...Does ANYONE have any IC's they would be willing to sell mei usually have 100's but im being good sos

Thanks hun your awesome :hugs::hugs::hugs: I am just concerned been 97.2 for 2 days now...I love what your nana made you :hugs::hugs::hugs:
So I should probably stop the maca now?????
I wish I had a IC...Never thought I WOULD say that lol

Andrea stay safe and will pray for all of you and cant wait till you get home :hugs::hugs:

Thanks hun your awesome :hugs::hugs::hugs: I am just concerned been 97.2 for 2 days now...I love what your nana made you :hugs::hugs::hugs:
So I should probably stop the maca now?????
I wish I had a IC...Never thought I WOULD say that lol

Andrea stay safe and will pray for all of you and cant wait till you get home :hugs::hugs:
I dont think its risky carrying on with maca.whats ur lp?
i found these brill preg tests that detect so early :) there off ebay i got line on them,thort evap 3 days b4 any other test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->