Gallery O Tests

Down stairs neighbout must of been banging a door they kept banging it really loud and my daughter is asleep in bed and it woke her up :mad: I got off my bad stormed out the door and gry jumped up after me and grabbed me and pulled me back. I am sick of it they are always doing it that little smackhead leaves her son on his own etc. There are 4 flats where i live and we all hate her all she dose is course a racket we all av made so many complaints but now that bites the biscuit ive had enough u wait till morning im complaining im gonna tell council they either do something about her now or im going to the paper. God im so angry its more the fact it woke my daughter up and now she wont sleep :mad:

So sorry hun I have had jerks for neighbors like that b4 BIG hugs to you!! We are both 9 DPO...I hope we get that BFP!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I try not to lose my tamper cus i no what could happen but grrr

Down stairs neighbout must of been banging a door they kept banging it really loud and my daughter is asleep in bed and it woke her up :mad: I got off my bad stormed out the door and gry jumped up after me and grabbed me and pulled me back. I am sick of it they are always doing it that little smackhead leaves her son on his own etc. There are 4 flats where i live and we all hate her all she dose is course a racket we all av made so many complaints but now that bites the biscuit ive had enough u wait till morning im complaining im gonna tell council they either do something about her now or im going to the paper. God im so angry its more the fact it woke my daughter up and now she wont sleep :mad:

Do you think I should be seeing something on a test if I am 9 dpo???i didnt get vfp til 12dpo :)
Does it matter if I am still taking maca or not???? NO

My lutheal phase is usually short I will be happy is the maca adjusts that alone..
What do you ladies think??soy shorten lp,maca didnt make a difference. I know your all always honest with me and I WONT get mad.our all like my 2nd family and I look up 2 all of you.Seems we all have alittle bit of different knowledge about different things which makes it really nice that we can all help one another.Also could you please peak @ my chart and let me know what you think?? Do 2 low temps mean I am def out???No my bfp chart went below cover line then shot up 12dpo :)
Thanks so much ladies,I feel sometimes like I am kind of useless to some of you and your all so helpful to me,I have only been charting since July and took a couple months off after I lost my dad in Decmeber but do need to learn more about it...I know usually a day or 2 before AF comes my temps drop fast like an elevator but like I said AF is supposed to be 4 days away
Also one more ?? I promise lol.....
WHAT test is the BEST to use for 9 or 10dpo???? IC,i hated frer!
I guess I am ony losing hope in the $$ tree brands because I HATE the awful evaps but for the price well cant complain much,I slipped a 50.00 in my wallet JUST for tests if not for now I want to be stocked up for next month.My ebay account has been temp suspended as I have a problem with a seller...Does ANYONE have any IC's they would be willing to sell mei usually have 100's but im being good sos

Look at what my nanna knitted my beanie(before God took it away :cry:)

https://img97.imageshack.us/img97/9076/dscn1550ca.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks hun your awesome :hugs::hugs::hugs: I am just concerned been 97.2 for 2 days now...I love what your nana made you :hugs::hugs::hugs:
So I should probably stop the maca now?????
I wish I had a IC...Never thought I WOULD say that lol

Andrea stay safe and will pray for all of you and cant wait till you get home :hugs::hugs:
I dont think its risky carrying on with maca.whats ur lp?
i found these brill preg tests that detect so early :) there off ebay i got line on them,thort evap 3 days b4 any other test x

My lutheal phase ranges fom like 10-12 days but has been 9 days before.....What is the name of these tests?? Maybe I can buy some offline. HUGS and ty

No mumm dont lose your temper hun :hugs::hugs:

Wow you nanna is so talented! Now I wish I could do that!! I have lots of faith that it will get used love. dont worry!

They aint done it since my OH jumped up and banged his feet on the floor lol

Mommylove your neighbors sound down right cruel and unconsiderate. I would totally complain in the morning. Sorry they woke dd up. that sucks.

babyhopes LOVE what your Nana made for your beanie. so sorry God felt he/she was better in heaven. :hugs: your forever baby will come soon.

Andrea be safe and go to the cellar,no sense in risking it. Sorry your OH isn't going, maybe he will change his mind.

Daisy - My cycle is usually 28 days. I was due for AF on March 3 or 4. I would test if it's bfn I wouldn't panic everyone implants and produces hcg at different rates, Look at Katie getting her BFP at 8dpo(of course she probably has TWINS in there but still very early!). I think the CB digis must be more sensitive than they used to because my line on those were so much darker than on any others. My FRER is still pretty light. Darker this afternoon than this morning, but still not as dark as the CB(I broke the tests open to watch if it got darker!) I didn't get a line on $tree until after it dried. Good luck hope this helps.

mommylove, I used to live downstairs from a couple and their daughter. They would let her jump on their bed...that happened to be right above my room. They didnt have a bed time for her. So I would wake up to her jumping at all freaking hours. I would go upstairs and tell them. A couple of times they tried to tell me she wasnt jumping. I was livid.....I asked "do YOU want to come lay in my bed a listen!!!" OMG I freaking HATED THEM. My broom was forever hitting my roof to tell them to shut the heck up

Mommylove your neighbors sound down right cruel and unconsiderate. I would totally complain in the morning. Sorry they woke dd up. that sucks.

babyhopes LOVE what your Nana made for your beanie. so sorry God felt he/she was better in heaven. :hugs: your forever baby will come soon.

Andrea be safe and go to the cellar,no sense in risking it. Sorry your OH isn't going, maybe he will change his mind.

Daisy - My cycle is usually 28 days. I was due for AF on March 3 or 4. I would test if it's bfn I wouldn't panic everyone implants and produces hcg at different rates, Look at Katie getting her BFP at 8dpo(of course she probably has TWINS in there but still very early!). I think the CB digis must be more sensitive than they used to because my line on those were so much darker than on any others. My FRER is still pretty light. Darker this afternoon than this morning, but still not as dark as the CB(I broke the tests open to watch if it got darker!) I didn't get a line on $tree until after it dried. Good luck hope this helps.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Thanks a bunch!! I will test again in am if AF stays away and I am also due for AF on the 3th but seems she could show her face any moment as i am reallyyyy crampy..Well back to work I go be back in a bit <3

mommylove, I used to live downstairs from a couple and their daughter. They would let her jump on their bed...that happened to be right above my room. They didnt have a bed time for her. So I would wake up to her jumping at all freaking hours. I would go upstairs and tell them. A couple of times they tried to tell me she wasnt jumping. I was livid.....I asked "do YOU want to come lay in my bed a listen!!!" OMG I freaking HATED THEM. My broom was forever hitting my roof to tell them to shut the heck up

Shes already had 2 warnings if she gets 1 more it could be eviction

Shes already had 2 warnings if she gets 1 more it could be eviction

:rofl: Im sorry hun i thort u were on about the :witch: :haha:

no lol well she is a witch the skank lol she used to always av men there but not now think shes out of date lol

daisy did u mention that ur temps have been the same for the last 2 days hun i would temp 2morrow morning and if its still the same temp maybe replace the batteries to the thermometer i had that a while ago i was gettin same temps for about 3 days xx changed the batteries in thermometer and all went ok x

View attachment 174664

I am in SHOCK!!! I have some FRER's and $Tree I will post later and another Digi! :rofl: I am still Shacking!!! :shock:

Awww, hun..I am so thrilled and happy for you!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: You have always been so sweet and supportive to myself and so many of the other girls on the site and totally deserve this :bfp:!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/congratsonthepregnancy.gif

Hey ladies hope your all ok, its just taken me over and hour to read all the posts :haha:

Congratulations sweet!! That was unexpected but fantastic! x

Hi 10 Hi BB sorry i have been MIA i came down with an evil little bug yesterday and have been very sick i couldn't even take my maca root today :( sweet alida yay big congrats

Congrats Sweet_Alida, what an awesome EDD. My eldest son's birthday is 05/05/05 :winkwink:

hey ladies, well today is cycle day 2 for me and I started my soy yesterday and will take from cycle 1 to cycle 5 I was wondering about the Maca has anyone ever taken it along with soy or different days of their cycles?...

hope your all having a wonderful sunday....:flower:

Question.... When can I start using OPK's again?? Cause obviously I know any HCG left will interfere with it.. I guess when I get negatives on a HPT?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->