Gallery O Tests

so i just took this opk and its darker that yesterdays. what do you wise ladies think? lol plus sorry if tmi but i have ewcm mised with creamy white and a little blood. ive been having sore boobs small cramps my temp dropped so low this morning. any have any adivise?

Attachments

• test strips 1.jpg
    test strips 1.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 6
Bad weather is gonna miss us most likely THANK GOODNESS :) yay! Waiting to Ovulate :( an its not coming lol...grr oh well :) things happen and I'm sure I'll O soon :)

Such good news in here lately! Bring on more!

Can I ask for opinions? I'm confused... I put my own crosshairs in on my FF chart and I've had a few odd things... Someone suggested in my journal that I could be preggo if I actually ovulated. I hadn't even considered it, tbh. So, now I'm wondering what might be going on. I don't care either way, but I'll feel like a tool for taking BCP if I am. I can't afford not to take it for the last few doses though... The chances seem very slim of pregnancy... I don't even know for sure that I ovulated. Grrr.... I sort of wish I still hadn't considered the even remote possibility! Any input?

Can I ask for opinions? I'm confused... I put my own crosshairs in on my FF chart and I've had a few odd things... Someone suggested in my journal that I could be preggo if I actually ovulated. I hadn't even considered it, tbh. So, now I'm wondering what might be going on. I don't care either way, but I'll feel like a tool for taking BCP if I am. I can't afford not to take it for the last few doses though... The chances seem very slim of pregnancy... I don't even know for sure that I ovulated. Grrr.... I sort of wish I still hadn't considered the even remote possibility! Any input?

try to take a hpt just to see. dont torture yourself lady. why did you take a BCP?

so i just took this opk and its darker that yesterdays. what do you wise ladies think? lol plus sorry if tmi but i have ewcm mised with creamy white and a little blood. ive been having sore boobs small cramps my temp dropped so low this morning. any have any adivise?

One word sweetie.....:sex: NOW!!!!!!

:rofl: You better get off of BNB and start attacking your dh!!! Good Luck and FX'd Tightly!! :D

:rofl: You better get off of BNB and start attacking your dh!!! Good Luck and FX'd Tightly!! :D

ok!!!! OK!!!! LOL TURNING on attack mode!!! :rofl:

I'd test Megg! If your expecting a bfn then you'll be okay if it comes back bfn, but think of the JOY you'd feel if it comes back bfp!!! Test! Put your mind at ease and TEST! :test: for us!!!

Andrea I'm so glad the bad weather is going to miss you! I was so scared for you. Tornados are scary!
FX'd you O soon! :D

View attachment 174664

I am in SHOCK!!! I have some FRER's and $Tree I will post later and another Digi! :rofl: I am still Shacking!!! :shock:

Awww, hun..I am so thrilled and happy for you!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: You have always been so sweet and supportive to myself and so many of the other girls on the site and totally deserve this :bfp:!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/congratsonthepregnancy.gif
Thanks hun! that is so nice of you to say. I am still in shock to be honest. hasn't sunk in yet! :D

Congrats Sweet_Alida, what an awesome EDD. My eldest son's birthday is 05/05/05 :winkwink:
What a GREAT Birthday!!! I will be surprised if I make it to then but I'm very hopeful! I went early with Alida! thanks again.
Question.... When can I start using OPK's again?? Cause obviously I know any HCG left will interfere with it.. I guess when I get negatives on a HPT?
I think if your hpt is negative you could start with OPK's. Good Luck! I'm sorry again for your loss. They are never easy. :cry: :hugs:

Hi 10 Hi BB sorry i have been MIA i came down with an evil little bug yesterday and have been very sick i couldn't even take my maca root today :( sweet alida yay big congrats
Yuck! I hate being sick. Feel better soon. Have you heard anything else about your surgery? When is it going to be scheduled? I hope you get your bfp and have to postpone your surgery for 10 months! :D
hey ladies, well today is cycle day 2 for me and I started my soy yesterday and will take from cycle 1 to cycle 5 I was wondering about the Maca has anyone ever taken it along with soy or different days of their cycles?...

hope your all having a wonderful sunday....:flower:
I wish I knew more about Maca but I don't...sorry. i only took Soy once cycle back in december and I took it cycle days 3-7. Good Luck! Can't wait to follow you this cycle!!!

ok!!!! OK!!!! LOL TURNING on attack mode!!! :rofl:

Your siggy still says "online" so I'm assuming your :sex: in front of the computer! turn your camera on for us at least! :rofl: Get off the computer and go catch that EGGY I still need a Bump Buddy!!!! :D

Sweet major congrats hun... YAY

I am so sorry everyone but I feel horrible so really can't catch up right now... I think I might have a fever so going to go take my temp and lay down.. I will take the computer with me and if I can't sleep I will try to catch up then...

oh yeah and dizzy and drooling and sneezing were a few of my preggo symptoms as well..

Oh and my grandma is coming over either tuesday or thursday to help me clean.. YAY.. I need help so bad to get things ready for this little man cause I have a feeling he is going to be here sooner rather than later..

woohoo go get that eggy girlie :happydance:

try to take a hpt just to see. dont torture yourself lady. why did you take a BCP?

I'm on 7 days of BCP to force a cycle so I can start my ICSI treatment next month.

I'd test Megg! If your expecting a bfn then you'll be okay if it comes back bfn, but think of the JOY you'd feel if it comes back bfp!!! Test! Put your mind at ease and TEST! :test: for us!!!

But, at most, I'm 7dpo... That's just not feasible to think it would tell me anything anyway... not for a while still.

Megg you never know and bcp shouldn't hurt anything there isn't evidence it will if you conceived so I wouldn't worry about that......i say try and test!

Kate where have you been today? I haven't seen you much!

Megg I agree no harm in testing and continue taking the bcp. That is what I would do, unless you can get bloods done???? could you make that happen tomorrow?

Ok, I know at least someone will be kind and reply (I get no love on the tww forum :nope: )...

I feel "fluttering" in my lower abdomen. I know I cannot feel a baby moving, I'm only 6dpo! I'm wondering if this could be part of implantation? I don't remember this from my other pregnancies...It literally feels like the baby kicking softly but in the lower abdomen and it's not all gas :blush:

Sb..... I think its spasms after having the boys thr last years my belly does that...

Sweetalida I have been crazy today we had abd party at my uncles for my cousin and my little man got hurt on a treadmill....he got burned the kids were playing on after told not to and he fell and it burned his leg like road rash.... My 10yr old niece didn't see him behind her and she turned it on.... :(

Attachments

• 2011-02-27 21.41.25.jpg
    2011-02-27 21.41.25.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 22
Katie are you alright? Your so quiet today/tonight? Your not your bubbly self. Is something wrong??? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->