Gallery O Tests

OMG!!! Ouch. Your poor baby. I hope he feels better soon. that looks so painful!!! I'm so sorry. I just wanted to make sure you were alright. sorry your son got hurt. :( :hugs:

Ok, I know at least someone will be kind and reply (I get no love on the tww forum :nope: )...

I feel "fluttering" in my lower abdomen. I know I cannot feel a baby moving, I'm only 6dpo! I'm wondering if this could be part of implantation? I don't remember this from my other pregnancies...It literally feels like the baby kicking softly but in the lower abdomen and it's not all gas :blush:

I had some feelings like under my bellybutton but thought there was no way it was pregnancy related. Still don't know if it was or not but I had what you had or what it sounds like your having so FX'd!!!! This could be very exciting soon! :dust:

thanks sweetie sorry not to be upbeat it isn't that it's just I'm sitting with my babe waiting on him hand and foot because he feels so bad... :( but my mood is fine I just hate that he's hurting....
I'm so happy for you girl!

thanks sweetie sorry not to be upbeat it isn't that it's just I'm sitting with my babe waiting on him hand and foot because he feels so bad... :( but my mood is fine I just hate that he's hurting....
I'm so happy for you girl!

No Katie I didn't mean anything by asking I was just worried about you. I know your happy for me. Your doing what you need to do as a mommy and that is all that matters. I really hope he is alright. Have you given him any tylenol for the pain?

Oh yea lol he is medicated! And I knew what you meant my dear :hugs: I appreciate it!

I hope you get some rest tonight Kate. Give your little man a big hug from me! :hugs: :kiss: to his Owie. Poor baby and poor mommy having to care for him all night. :hugs2:

I am now officially on bedrest, so I will be stalking you ladies even more. Just so you know and don't think i am a weirdo haha.

Bed rest is no fun!!!!! But I am glad you will be around here more!! :)

I am now officially on bedrest, so I will be stalking you ladies even more. Just so you know and don't think i am a weirdo haha.

Why bedrest?? Blood pressure? I was put on bedrest with Alida at 34 weeks, but they put me in the hospital! Really sucked! Good luck your almost done!
If you get really bored feel free to stalk my journal! I have some cute pics of Alida in there!

OMG Katie! Your poor little one! I saw on FB and came here to see what happened! :hugs: Poor little man!!!! :cry:

AFM... I'm not doing jack or shit until I have a reason to. I was more curious if you think my crosshairs look right or not... LOL

ate awww the poor lil man :hugs:

As for me my temps down :(
https://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9253/marchchart.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have to post and run again. Long crazy and even scary day and I'm not caught up. I've never used these, Walgreens blue dye, what are they supposed to look like? Is this an evap? I hope someone is awake...
https://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af64/10nottoomany/02-11/14dpopm.jpg

Megg I totally understand! :)
Clare your temp can recover actually a dip like that at 7dpo makes me go.. Herm.... Dont get down yet!
My boy was playing at my uncles in their finished basement with all the other kids..well my niece turned on the treadmill so all the lil ones thought that was fun...I'm not sure what happened but when I walked down I found my 11yr old niece on the treadmill and gaige standing beside it looking in pain then he starts screaming well my niece said she didn't see him and I didn't ask questions because how he got hurt wasn't my concern it was his sheer pain that had my full attention...it looks like road rash...we are in bed right now and he is sleeping by me just in case! I'm pretty positive I'm taking him to the doctor office despite everyone telling me its fine....my baby got hurt and I wanna make sure the doctor gives the he is aok speech to me not my family.

If thats an evap it's nasty! Omgosh where are the pink dyes! Oh how awesome would it be seriously!sqeeeeeeeeeel!

thats not an evap:yipee:
iv just tested and i see 2 lines :shock: holding off few days cos maybe evap :)

What! Pictures now! Clare yay wow! 10 and clare today yesterday sweet and me before that! Seriously pictures clare! 10 you get back here young lady! Lol

I'm going to throw up!!! I can't poas again now I'll wake dh rattling those wrappers. Going nuts.

Clare, pretty please pics????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->