Gallery O Tests

Lol oh yes you can 10! U open that wrapper! You pee! You test! That test looks positive! Yay

Nope.... I think she didn't know he was on the treadmill with her and I think she started it.....

Lol just show him the test if he wakes up he'll understand then :)

Katie, why are you twitching? Go to sleep, well I'm glad you were awake.

I poas again, an Answer and it's bfn. I can see where the line is supposed to be and I barely had any pee because I had just went when I decided to look at the blue test. I had been asleep. All of the pee from the cup went into the Answer test and I honestly feel unsure that it was enough tomake it work, it too forever to go across the screen.

The blue seems too dark to be an evap. I'm going to look for pics on poas.com.

10 I hate answer..lol they were negative in june when all my other tests were positive....anyways gn sweets I hope to awaken to good news!

Our chart link isn't working anymore mummylove. I hope you're not out.

Roas, I'm glad to see your temp dropped. Any o signs yet?

Andrea, getting closer. That was a steep drop but it's still not quite s low as your lowest pre o temps last cycle. I can't wait to watch your chart.

Braij, sorry about being on bedrest but glad you may be around more.

Patty, sorry about af. Any big plans for this cycle?

Stacey, get well soon.

Beckie, I agree, test out the hcg first or just do both if you have them.

Mummylove, I would live to see your chart.

Megg, it looks like you o'd and I think it's right. I'll look again. If they are giving you the progesterone only bcp wouldn't that raise your temps? Which days were you taking it? I'm glad to see you back.

Katie, I just got caught up and saw his picture. That looks terrible. Put something with lidocaine or benzicaine on it, Lanacane shouldn't burn. Neosporin with pain relievers would help. I'd totally take him in. Thst looks terrible. Keep us updated.

Rosa, opks are getting closer, awesome news.

Nikki, I'm still watching your chart. Being sick will delay things. Are you feeling any better? It still looks like you almost o'd right on time to me. Soy may be enough for you , it's worth a try anyway. Did you check the link I posted for you?

Daisy, I'm hooing it's not af coming but o. I really would love to see you get a bfp.

Before I update on what happened here I'm going to hit send because this is going dead.

Mari, how are you?

AV i PUT THE WRONG LINK IN MY SIG? i DID DELETE IT BY MISTAKE WHEN I WAS CHANGING SOMETHING

Yes I have a history of preeclampsia with my last three pregnancies that weren't miscarraiges. This time it has gone up and down, so not sure what is going on. Only 15 more days max for me, then they will induce for sure. Hope I don't have to wait that long though, being on bedrest is hard with three other kids.
10 I have never had an evap, but I am sure they happen. But that looks too dark for an evap. I don't think I have ever used blue dye tests though.

As long as i had my xbox 360 my laptop and tv i would be happy bedrest lol

Just to let you girls know I'm safe and its just now starting to get bad here in Tenn. But we are on our way out the door around 8:30 this morning. My temp was REAL early since DH insist we get up at 5 am to spend with his mom but I don't think it would have changed too dramatically even if I'd slept til my normal 7 am wake up times....as you can see its on a steep path down and i'm totally out of OPK's but we did BD last night :) SO for that I'm definitely good. I think we aren't going to drive all the way home we'll drive to New Orleans we are taking the "scenic" route home to enjoy our time together as we half way felt a burden on his parents so we are glad to leave :) don't tell anyone I said that it was just really really really stressful up here his dad is losing his job he's had for 10 years and they are back at ground zero sort of speak :( its real hard on them all we can do is pray for them. They are selling their house an everything they own and looking for new jobs elsewhere its just really tough an they stress spilled onto us in a horrible way they didn't I'm surely intend to....but I'll be back on here soon girls sure miss you all and can't wait to see if I'm ovulating we are going to the store later today to get OPK's DH asked why are you not peeing on a stick this morning and tonight? I was like I AM OUT OF STICKS TO PEE ON :( besides an HPT I have......oh well I'll be on later and XOXOXOXOXO sorry this was so long just getting some much needed feelings out before I explode :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->