Gallery O Tests

Megg, so good to see you back :) How are you feeling hun?
Alida, congrats again!
Kate, poor little guy, really hope he's okay, how are you?
Clare, Don't stress to much about the drop, it could be nothing and recover again tomorrow... Hoping it's an implantation dip!!!
10, I really hope that's not an evap, test again!!!
Everyone else, hope you're all okay. Thinking of each and every one of you :) :hugs:

I'm okay... How are you? :hugs:

Yeah feeling a little better. Still getting lines on my hpts but barely there now, all bleeding has stopped too. I'm still in complete shock about the lack of bleeding and pain I experienced, just makes it feel all so unreal :( :hugs:

My line was really faint on CD15 (post-loss) and it was definitely gone a week later, even with FMU. My bleeding stopped for a day on CD12 and then reappeared for a few days and then left for good.

Not bleeding much can make it seem very unreal. I didn't have that issue this time... If anything, the amount of bleeding made it all the more traumatic... since I felt like I was going to die!

One of the parts that sucks most is when things start to feel normal again... like it never even happened. That's what hits me hardest some days. Its like it never even was. But, we know it was real... for both of us! :hugs:

Well took my daughter to docs today cus i was worried about her.

She has got the bug going round but her chest is clear so thats gud.
I cant go gym cus with her being ill it could be passed to other kids but im not mad about that cus its understandable. I av my xbox 360 kinect i can go on lol

That was so not fair Beckie.

Megg, that kinda puts you in a tough spot. 7 days of bcp isn't that much.

Well, that was definitly the worst evap I've ever seen.. I do have 1 digi, but I feel sure that the tests I already did said it all at this point. I just need af to hurry up now and put that final answer on any little bit of wondering. 15dpo is long enough.

That was so not fair Beckie.

Megg, that kinda puts you in a tough spot. 7 days of bcp isn't that much.

Well, that was definitly the worst evap I've ever seen.. I do have 1 digi, but I feel sure that the tests I already did said it all at this point. I just need af to hurry up now and put that final answer on any little bit of wondering. 15dpo is long enough.

Definitely a tough spot. Its hard when you're "in treatment"... I know my cycle hasn't started, but I'm under their care... as far as the medical world is concerned. And, as far as the clinic is concerned... I'm not under their care until I start my meds. Its sort of a clusterf*ck! What's a girl to do though? I'll just wait and see! I'm really, really not getting my hopes up. I've come to terms with needing ICSI... So, I don't want to try and convince myself otherwise. A BFP would be a nice surprise... but I'm definitely not expecting it... I'm not really even hoping for it. I'm just... keeping calm and carrying on!

10 I'm sorry :( I didn't see your post with all the other tests. If that is an evap how EVIL!

Mommylove sorry your dd is sick. That makes for a long day! hope she feels better soon.

sorry 10 wish i could give you a big :hug: i hope everyone starts feeling better :hugs::hugs::hugs:

10 I'm sorry :( I didn't see your post with all the other tests. If that is an evap how EVIL!

Mommylove sorry your dd is sick. That makes for a long day! hope she feels better soon.

Thanks

I hate seeing her ill :(

Megg, so good to see you back :) How are you feeling hun?
Alida, congrats again!
Kate, poor little guy, really hope he's okay, how are you?
Clare, Don't stress to much about the drop, it could be nothing and recover again tomorrow... Hoping it's an implantation dip!!!
10, I really hope that's not an evap, test again!!!
Everyone else, hope you're all okay. Thinking of each and every one of you :) :hugs:

I'm okay... How are you? :hugs:

Yeah feeling a little better. Still getting lines on my hpts but barely there now, all bleeding has stopped too. I'm still in complete shock about the lack of bleeding and pain I experienced, just makes it feel all so unreal :( :hugs:

My line was really faint on CD15 (post-loss) and it was definitely gone a week later, even with FMU. My bleeding stopped for a day on CD12 and then reappeared for a few days and then left for good.

Not bleeding much can make it seem very unreal. I didn't have that issue this time... If anything, the amount of bleeding made it all the more traumatic... since I felt like I was going to die!

One of the parts that sucks most is when things start to feel normal again... like it never even happened. That's what hits me hardest some days. Its like it never even was. But, we know it was real... for both of us! :hugs:

:hugs: sorry you had to go through that.
When I went for my scan last thurs, the sonographer wasn't convinced I'd miscarried on the whole bleeding no pain front, even after I told her we saw the sac with our own eyes and our little angel floating inside it. Thankfully after she saw for herself she was very sympathetic, even gave me a hug and told me that when I get pregnant again she will scan me every 2 weeks from 7 weeks to 12 weeks to make sure all goes smoothly. I hate people feeling sorry for me, I really do.... But getting a hug from a complete stranger was comforting, it was nice that other people outside of your close circle can understand your pain. I hate it when people see mc as 'not a baby', at the end of the day all us girls who have miscarried will testify against that.

We may not have our baby/ies with us... but they are still our children, and we're angel mummies now :) xxxx

hi girls well im feeling much better
sweet congrats 2 u hunni xxxx
katie hope ur lil boy is ok xx
clare wheres the pics xx
megg welcome back hunni xx
amber where r u hun xx
daisy how r u xx
andrea glad ur safe xx
stacy how r u doin xx
mari hope all is well xx
10 fx for u hunni xx
i know im missing someone if so im sooo sorry
AFM im currently cd27 not sure whats going on as ff still cant pinpoint ovulation so no idea if i ovulated or if i did how many dpo i am grrrrr 10 seemsto think i ovulated about same time as her so fingers crossed so if i did ovulate i guess im in the 2ww i doubt it tho lol.
10 didnt see the link can u please post again when u have 5 mins 2 spare also could u please have another spy at my chart and let me know what u think xx

:hug: and :dust: to all my bnb girls xxxx

Sorry I haven't been on again ladies, just been busy the past few days. I'm SUPER excited about a bunch of things that are going on. We are going to talk to a mortgage broker in a few days about buying a house!! OMG, I get to OWN my own home! AHHH! :happydance:

And, I may need some help with you ladies here. I'm going to be picking out a wedding dress so I can officially get married! But there are so many that I LOVE, I will need your help choosing the right one.

Anyway, I'm going to go check out some website now for dresses. Then I'll be back. Hope all you ladies are doing well! :hugs:

Hey girls i hope your all ok

10 that really doesnt look like a evap to me! GL i hope its your bfp!

AFM .. Im having a really hard time motiivating myself today i really dont want to do anything!! AT ALL, DF wants to go up into town for a meal and watch a film but i really cant be botherd to sit on a tram for 30 mins lol It was hard enough to just get dressed this morning.

We have our appointment to see about getting DFs varicocele fixed on wednesday if they say no im just going to cry and throw a tantrum :haha: stomp my feet untill they do what i say lol

Anytips for what i should say? x

Amber i just picked out my wedding dress!! You got pictures of the ones you like??

This is what im getting

Now ive just got to get my shoes and something to go over my arms :happydance:

Attachments

• dress2.jpg
    dress2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 15
  • dress2b.jpg
    dress2b.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 11
Amber i just picked out my wedding dress!! You got pictures of the ones you like??

This is what im getting

Now ive just got to get my shoes and something to go over my arms :happydance:

Wow i bet that dress isnt cheap. Its beautiful

That's pretty!

So far I've got 3 dresses...here is one picture. I'll get the other two in just a sec. :)

Attachments

• dress3.jpg
    dress3.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 16
Here are my other two. I can't find any others so far that I like that are in my price range. But I really like these ones!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 11
Amber HOW excited!!! I bet you will be a beautiful bride!!
10 I will be shocked if that was evap FX hun
Megg it is good to see you (((hugs))) :)
Andrea glad your safe FX for this monthon the clomid
Katie I am so sorry your boy got hurt OUCH looks painful I would have him checked as you metioned just to ease your mind
Sweet Alida how are you feeling today??? Congrats again!! 2 BFP this month this thread is steaming!!
mummy sorry about the temp dip maybe tomarrow it will go back up :)
Stacey I am sorry to hear you werent feeling well ((hugs)) feel better soon
05mummy I am glad things are going back to normal for you fx on when you ttc againgueyilla I think from what i know about charts yours looks ok....FX hun

***** As for me****
AF hit me like a ton of bricks this am,I had a feeling with a temp is 96.8 that if she wasnt here she soon would be.I am going off the maca while she is here,Then will continue on them until I can get into my new doc that will hopefully give me clomid.I am alittle down in the dumps but not to bad.As for my cm and cervical position I am learned first hand for myself anyway I CANT go by that it was nice and high and soft last night not low and hard as it usually is..I wish my lutheal phase was a bit longer then the 10 days it was but I actually think it was 11.Well ladies I need to run some errands and hope all of you are doing well...
Have a good day
(((((((((hugs))))))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"