Gallery O Tests

Mommyof2peas - We definitly need to figure something out for you. Your talents are going to be wasted if not! I will gladly pay for the materials and your time if you want to make Alida one! She would need 3T because that way she can grow into it! :D

I would need inches around her middle for the Elastic :) I dunno the sizes for 3t and what not lol

I know I should not feel this way but it has slowed.... and the slowing was substantial it hurts my heart.... I know the levels are still more that 48hrs but the slowing part has scared me...I know I need to have faith... God forgive me for the sin of worry... I don't want this to be mc number 5 I am done if it is.... i know I know it wont be I feel this babe is safe... I just need that ultrasound... I need to see it's heart beating I need to get out of this stinking first trimester!!!

I have to go to bed.... I'm to tired to sit here.... blah
Good night ladies!!! I heart all of you!

Alright then.. Maybe a US ticker? We will see in T-10 days how many bubs you have...and that is the oinly thing we will worry about. Cause it isnt if baby is ok. It's how many strong bubs are in there :D

Love those diapers! :cloud9:

Katie - HCG rising slows once it reaches over 1200mIU. You're still right on target. Breathe deep and stay calm! :hugs:

AFM... I took my last BCP this morning... I guess I'll see if AF shows in the next 3-5 days.

Katie I am praying but I know it is all fine hun just try to stay positive,And i agree with Megg after awhile HCG slows and your wayyy ahead of the game and I know once yousee the ultra sound things will be so much better for you,Maybe call the dr an just ask them to please get you in sooner to ease your mind.
Megg FX your get a BFP
I loveeee the diapers Amber and the video was awesome!!!! I am unsure if O on C 10 is good hun google it I thinki rad somewhere may not be good for eggs to be fertilized s soon but I COULD be wrng FX :)
Stacey how are you??
Cami I hope your feeling better,Did you rest today???
10 I am again sry AF got you...Maybe you and I can REALLY try hard hard for a BFP next month 2gether as were close in CD now
babyhopes FX hun 8 dpo is early maybe try @ 10 dpo..
mommy of2 peas Hello :)
mummy hello how are you 2day?? :)
Alida how are you feeling??? Any new tests?? Would love to see your progression :)
If I have missed anyone i am sorry I am listerally propped up in bed as soon as i post this..I am passing out
Good night all
Sweet dreams,I will be on tommarro after my eye exam I have alot of red in my right eye and it burns and hurts so going 2 get it checked
Andrea I hope you feel beter really soon (((hugs))

Hi ladies!!!! I don't know if I'm in the same "catagory" as you ladies but I was wondering if I could join you anyway? I've been going through alot lately with this whole TTC thing and on day's like today (bad days) I could use all the support I can get!! I haven't been TTC as long as many of you have...but the failure hurts just the same.

I had my youngest when I was 20 years old (she was an oopsie...lol...but blessing) and all was well....then...after a tough marriage which failed and a few years of being in the "dating field" I met my husband and got pregnant with our daughter Meghan just months after being engaged...Ever since she was born in June of 2009 I haven't had a natural cycle....July 2009 thru November 2010 I experienced some random spotting (both brown and pink) and it happened like months apart....but never a period....In December 2010 I went to the doctor who did all kinds of blood work only to come back with what I already knew....I have PCOS....but it's gotten worse and my levels are elevated...including my glucose levels...I am now borderline diabetic (literally ONE point away) So I was told to go to my PCP and he put me on Metformin (1000mg) a day and I was also prescribed Provera to jump start my period. December 9th I started my first bleed induced by Provera and that last a horrible 9 days....very heavy bleeding (with big clots...tmi sorry!!) And it was so painful!! After that on December 26th I had a spontanious bleed that lasted 4-5 days...I thought I was having a normal period! I got so excited!!! I gave it till the end of January and I didn't have another bleed so I took Provera again but only for 4 days....a week later (Feb. 15th) I had my period and it lasted 7 days...not as bad as the first one...but still painful (my NORMAL cycles were never painful like this)...I've been using opk's and continuing my Metformin but still no sign of ovulation or anything else....I consistantly have creamy CM (but scarce) and I've even had an increase in my breast size...lol....weird!!! I've been cramping off and on for the past few days but nothing to significant accept for tonight...I'm pretty uncomfortable....I'm desperate for a BFP but I gotta be honest...I'd settle for a natural period indicating ovulation so I know that I stand a chance to conceive without medical intervention....I have an appointment on March 15th to discuss my fertility options which I already know is Clomid...my doctor does NOT prescribe this until the partner is tested...so we gotta get him set up for that as well....I'm sure he's okay (He's had 2 kids with 2 different woman) It's all on my and it's hard to sleep at night knowing that my STUPID body is what's keeping us from our dream of having one more bundle of joy...I cry often but keep that from my husband as much as possible...but I coudn't avoid it the other day when I found out that my ex husband wife is pregnant with her 3rd....and they didn't even WANT THIS!!! They can't even afford to have another one...she doesn't work AND my ex just got laid off from his job last week....I know he'll find something but he doesn't have much experience accept from what he learned while he was in the Navy (his dumbass should of stayed in!!) I'll glady give up my child support if it helps them, it's not much cause he doesn't make alot...but I am willing....I broke down bad that day....I'm so glad he told me in a text message cause there was no way I could of made it through the conversation if he had done it over the phone.....I still cry when I think about HER being pregnat when she DIDN'T even WANT it...and here I am....willing to give everything I have to be pregnant again....I've been staring at my daughters baby pictures and that longing get's so overwhelming...she's gonna be 2 years old soon...time flys by to fast...I've been clinging to her babyhood cause I'm so scared I'll never have that again....

I'm sorry for this long drawn out thing....but I figured I'd lay down everything so ya'll know what's going on and why I am here...I see the support in the thread and want very much to be apart of it if ya'll will let me.....If you are reading this I want to say THANK YOU for taking the time to read this....

I was wondering if anyone has ever used Ovacue? I was thinking about getting it...I'm getting tired of peeing on things....lol....

Thanks again ladies...

Pambolina...you are def. welcome here. Anytime!

I didn't get a chance to read your whole post but I wanted to let you know that we welcome all new comers and are happy you want to be a part of this thread. Glad to have you!

I'm feeling a bit queasy right now so I'm going to hit the sac. Not sure if I"m coming down with something or not. Hope ya'll all have a great night! :hugs:

great lines chika :wohoo:

as for me i have serious case of line eye:-k (9dpo)

https://img822.imageshack.us/img822/9745/bfpz.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Welcome, Pambolina!

I think I might see something on one of those, Clare! :)

:Lbfn: for me today :(

Busy day for me today. Got a house viewing then go gym then got a meal with OH mum and dad really cant be doing with the meal tonight

hey daisy i'm good how are you Katie love your numbers look great try not to worry so much Welcome, Pambolina!

hello ladies. im so dam angry this morning. i woke up and :sex: with my hubby thinking im on my fertile period and tmi but i noticed that i their was some blood but it wasnt red it was brown would i consider it my :af: or just spotting cause its not really heavy at all. plus my temp is up

Mommyof2peas - We definitly need to figure something out for you. Your talents are going to be wasted if not! I will gladly pay for the materials and your time if you want to make Alida one! She would need 3T because that way she can grow into it! :D

I would need inches around her middle for the Elastic :) I dunno the sizes for 3t and what not lol

Okay I will get it for you! You will let me pay you for it though right????

hello ladies. im so dam angry this morning. i woke up and :sex: with my hubby thinking im on my fertile period and tmi but i noticed that i their was some blood but it wasnt red it was brown would i consider it my :af: or just spotting cause its not really heavy at all. plus my temp is up

????? I'm not sure about that?? How much blood? Was it after you BD'd that you noticed it? could it be old blood from your last period??? Or could it be spotting from Oing? I am not sure:shrug: I hope it's spotting because you O'd some women get a brown type spotting during that time????:shrug::shrug::shrug::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Clare the pics are a little dark on my computer??? I am not sure??? I need to look at the pic on my good computer! :D

I don't think it's af the brown blood is old blood coming out maybe to much ruff :sex::haha:

Hey girls I'm home safe and sound got home an immediately went and visited lala land was too tired to get on here or do anything else for that matter.....two days straight of driving I'm totally exhausted LOL so is DH....

Alida I am so so happy to say I got to meet you :) Your amazing and so is Alida :) Trysten didn't want to leave yesterday! It was so awesome to have the same sized babies an watch them play together and us adults had fun too! I'm so happy you have your beanie now....and I hope the babydust I got from you works wonders :) lets pray so at least I did drink some Georgia water :) lets pray that works LOL....

Katie :( Don't worry about your numbers they are still amazing and they are around numbers for Quadruplets LMAO...although I'm sure there aren't that many but I wouldn't throw out the idea of twins yet :) lol.....I Hope your feeling better today and I understand why you worry each time I've been pregnant I've cried, laughed at myself for crying, and cried some more :( its hard especially if you've ever suffered a loss.

10---so sorry AF came :( that is terrible.....

Guey--- how are you getting along?

Pambolina----your welcome here anytime :hugs: :hug: I sure hope your okay today an feeling better....bless your heart your right we've all felt that way before an its no place to be :(

Well I am on CD I don't even know....emmm....13 and I don't think I've ovulated yet? What do you girls think....Last day of Clomid was CD 9....so its been 10, 11, 12, 13 off of it.....I should O within 5-9 days so anywhere from tomorrow I guess til the 7th of March.....

I kinda worry what if "I don't ovulate on Clomid" IS that even POSSIBLE? I keep worrying because my cervix when I'm in my fertile period is normally open and its closed tight as can be :( I duno what to think its so weird....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->