megg how r u swetie
clare i think i see something xx
amber hows u xx
mari congrats on ur bby girl xx
10 so sorry af got u xx
daisy love the page thing u did its lovely xx
hayley where r u hunni xx
im sure im forgetting ppl so sorry xx
afm still no positive opks temps still not up 2 much grrrr soo confused right now xxx
can someone please look at my charts and tell me what they think honestly

Andrea glad you are home safe I'll you the same thing i told katie stop worrying so much i know it's hard to do you will o just give the med.s time to do their job keep your head up and faith in your heart it's the same thing i tell my self when i start to feel down and feel like giving up

Hey girls. Temp still up for me... not as high as yesterday... but I couldn't expect it to stay in the 98's. That's very unlike me.

Just woke up from some weird threesome sex dream where I had a Welsh accent! :rofl: Oh, the things our minds do when we sleep!

hey girls so to sound dumb what is considered a high cervix ??? so sorry next bit may sound gross how much of ur finger would it take to find ur cervix in a normal position i had to use my index finger and its was difficult to reach

I'm here... but I don't do cervix checking... So, I don't have advice! :(

no change today....negative OPK and very lil creamy CM....temps are staying at a steady 97.2.....

Just gonna hang out with my BooBear today....she just ran into a wall so she's not very happy right now....she's like her Momma....thinks she can walk through walls....

Hey Nikki, I'm good. Just woke up about 30 minutes ago so drinking some coffee :coffee:...trying to figure out my weird ass dream. Anyone keep dreaming about the same person several times? This is the 4th or 5th time I had a dream about my high school ex. WTH? :shrug: lol I haven't talked to him in almost 7 years. Crazy...Anyway, hope we are all doing well this morning! :)

mmm strange amber maybe you will bump in 2 him soon x its 15:41 here had an exam at college today for english grrr im still confused wif my body x

Mommyof2peas - We definitly need to figure something out for you. Your talents are going to be wasted if not! I will gladly pay for the materials and your time if you want to make Alida one! She would need 3T because that way she can grow into it! :D

I would need inches around her middle for the Elastic :) I dunno the sizes for 3t and what not lol

Okay I will get it for you! You will let me pay you for it though right????

Sure...Not really sure what to ask for it though. But Im sure we will figure something out LOL Soon as I get inches Ill start making it for you!

Claire, I dont check my cervix. Never did. I know mine is high and tilted, so I would never be able to find it.
Amber, I dream about people right before I see them. even if its been 7 years

Speaking of school, I have lots of homework I need to do myself. I have a couple days to catch up on. lol If it says I'm online, but don't respond immediately, it's only because i'm doing homework. I'll be around though. :flower:

Hi girls!!

Sorry I haven't been on, I haven't been weel at all. I will try and read the last 30 or so pages I missed later.

Hope everyones ok!

Hope everyone is well this morning...I'm 8dpo and got a :bfn: this morning. Not up to posting pics right now...stomach flu hit my family hard the last few days so I'm only starting to feel half-human. Hoping the lingering nausea is a good sign of an early pregnancy :shrug: I'm not up to speed on all the posts but Katie, I wouldn't worry. Your numbers rock and that baby is there to stay! Hopefully I'll catch up on the posts today...have a great one!

hello ladies. im so dam angry this morning. i woke up and :sex: with my hubby thinking im on my fertile period and tmi but i noticed that i their was some blood but it wasnt red it was brown would i consider it my :af: or just spotting cause its not really heavy at all. plus my temp is up

????? I'm not sure about that?? How much blood? Was it after you BD'd that you noticed it? could it be old blood from your last period??? Or could it be spotting from Oing? I am not sure:shrug: I hope it's spotting because you O'd some women get a brown type spotting during that time????:shrug::shrug::shrug::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

i noticed it yesterdy when i wiped tmi sorry but i was more today

Ehhh went an picked up my birdie this morning from the sitters :) he's so awesome an learned a LOT of new words LOL....its awesome....anyways I'm glad to be back on every few hours other than ONE TIME A DAY that killed me.....well off to get the car washed then I gotta wash clothes an get this house back in order since I kinda left it a mess lol...oh well :) it'll be ok right :) talk to u all later on XOXOXOXOXO
Katie I'm praying for you I read your fb an almost cried my lil heart out but then stopped an said GOD Please give her peace of mind an let her know everything is gonna be okay....and I have FAITH that everything will be okay this time around :) Love you an if you need me you know how to get ahold of me :) XOXOXOXOXOXO

Guey have you tried an HPT to make sure your not pregnant??? That is WEIRD??? I hope your okay strange I had a cycle do that though so I know its possible to have your body switch up on you like that.....keeping ya in the thoughts an prayers as to whats going on....are you on soy or anything like that I know it can change your cycles sometimes :) XOXOXOXOXO keep us posted on what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->