Gallery O Tests

bbhopes... :hugs:

Amber.. yes I love them and would have to say the frog one is my favorite as well.. the only thing better than frogs is monkey's

Daisy... I am resting today.. I had to take grandma to the Dr. yesterday so didn't get to rest as much as I wanted and we went to eat it was so good.. but I had only been home a little more than 2 hours when it all came back up.. my morning sickness has come back.. I throw up almost everytime I eat now so I am trying to eat more frequently and smaller meals to see if that helps.. and of course drinking lots of fluids since I was mildly dehydrated already... and I got some pedialyte to help with the dehydration... ohohoh and I was craving brownies so went to the store to pick up my meds and got some turtle brownies to make... mmmmmmmmmm... going to do that later.

Sweet.. How are you feeling hun??

Katie.. try not to worry hun :hugs: numbers do start slowing in doubling time once then reach 1000 and you are still ahead of the 48 hours.. I am still praying for you for peace and rest... love ya girl

10... Hi hun...how are you feeling? my grandma is coming tomorrow to help me get some stuff cleaned up so I will be getting some nursery pics up today or tomorrow... since that is the "clean" room at the moment...

Andrea.. glad you are home safe hun..

Im so tired really cant be doing with this meal tonight. I am starving tho i havent ate all day

i saw lines :blush: theres rarely a test when i dont lol

I desperate to adopt a child,DH says we need to have our own 1st :cry:

sorry nikki the photo is a little dark on my laptop so i can't tell

BB I'm not sure if I see anything but maybe......

Well I was all upset an for NOTHING this morning I took OPK's an they are getting close :) soooo here are the pics :) woot woot finally :) FINALLY! I'm cramping like REALLLLLLY BAD sooo I think this is it :) we BD last night an will tonight FX THIS IS FINALLY IT FOR ME :) Chicka you should be right where I am or close to it I can't wait to see what happens :) XOXOXOXOXO

Love ya girls an bbl :)

Attachments

• OVULATION.jpg
    OVULATION.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 10
Guey have you tried an HPT to make sure your not pregnant??? That is WEIRD??? I hope your okay strange I had a cycle do that though so I know its possible to have your body switch up on you like that.....keeping ya in the thoughts an prayers as to whats going on....are you on soy or anything like that I know it can change your cycles sometimes :) XOXOXOXOXO keep us posted on what happens!

i took one yesterday, i have an appt tomorrow so i hope they are give me answers

How soon after a miscarriage is it theoretically possible to get pregnant??

My temps look shifty haha.

I'm sorry babyhopes...I know that this stuff can really just tear at your heart. Hang in there :hugs:

I'm so sorry, Clare... I know what you mean... I feel it too! :hugs:

Soon... It possible to conceive fairly quickly. As soon as the HCG is out of your system, you can ovulate right away.

It took me and my OH 7 months after our miscarriage to get pregnant again but everyone is different

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->