Gallery O Tests

It took me 5 and a half weeks after a MC to get pregnant I lost baby on Dec. 25, 02 and was pregnant early Feb. 03 ;) it can happen faster than expected :) trust me!

Took another OPK because I was cramping so bad well I did two I did another Answer and the strip Answer test as well and emmm I'm not near O'ing apparently there is almost no 2nd line on my OPK ehhh I guess its a waiting game to O :( grrrrrrr

Some one told me today that 'GOD' decides who will have a baby and who wont.
Wants wrong,what did I do wrong!:cry:

Katie - You are fine huni! you have nothing to worry about!

Welcome Pambolina!

Clare - i see something on those tests too!

Nikki - i see lines on your tests?!! I hope that this is the start of your bfp

:hugs: Clare ive been feeling the same lately! Its to hard, this should be an easy thing right? Well not for us :cry: o what i would give to be one of those girls that gets pregnant when she looks at a bloke :(

AFM ,We went to the doctors today to see about my DFs Varicocele and he is having to go and get a ultrasound on his testicles and he wants me to do all my tests again!!! WHY? just because lol

And according to my GP varicocele doesnt effect fetility!??

Just when i thought we were getting somewere i get shot down with no explanation!

I tried my hand at making a tutu what do you think?

Attachments

• 0302111959.jpg
    0302111959.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 9
10 sorry af got you.
Kate try not to worry so much, your numbers are beautiful!
Those tutus are so cute! I wish i was crafty and could make things for my kids.
Hugs to those having a hard time right now.
Had my membranes stripped today, and induction planned for March 15th if nothing happens before then.

After talking to my husband we have a TTC Plan....Instead of going to the doctor's for Clomid we are going to try Fertilaid and Preseed....any thoughts?

I have PCOS and I've read up on both and they seem to do well for woman like me....but I don't know if anyone had even tried it?

What do you ladies think....Should I try this or go for the Clomid? (I dread the side affects)

the side effects were not that bad for me... the worst was hot flashes... which is why I took mine at night because then I slept through the side effects...

10 sorry af got you.
Had my membranes stripped today, and induction planned for March 15th if nothing happens before then.

Exciting! I hope that everything happens on its own :) Ive done both ways, and I much prefer going into labor on my own :D On another note, my daughters 9th birthday is the 14th , so maybe a day early!! lol Just in case things happen fast for you, Good luck we know you'll be great! Dont forget to show us pictures soon as you get the chance :D

All done now size 3 T for DN making a blue and green one for DD tomorrow

Attachments

• 193470_1835377520629_1126194738_3686141_1777837_o.jpg
    193470_1835377520629_1126194738_3686141_1777837_o.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 8
10 sorry af got you.

:happydance::happydance:

Thanks girls! I have only ever been induced so it would be interesting to go natural. I feel like it was just yesterday we were trying so hard to conceive with no luck. I am a little scared now. I actually lost my mucus plug today, but no other signs so i don't think anything will happen soon.

I was induced with my daughter, and my water broke on its own with my son. The contractions with my son were so much easier....dont get me wrong they hurt! But they wernt so close together, and didnt seem to be as intense. But thats just me!

Hello ladies,
Stacey they are beautiful....I love them
Andrea glad your home safe
10..How are you hun??
Chicka Hi hun :)
babyhopes i am praying hun thats a start of a bfp for you
mummy fx for you as well
Sorry ladies if I forgot anyone,Benn trying to keep up with the reading but by the time I jump on @ night my eyes are so tired but know you ALL always in my thoughts
Katie..How are you hun?? How is your son feeling?? Better I hope
Megg FX that your temp stays up
Cami soon you will be holding your beautiful baby ((hugs)) REST PLEASE dear
mommyof2peas :) hi hun how was your day???
Alida how r you feeling dear?? NEW PICS yet please....I love seeing LINES
I am off to bed very soon I went to the eye doctor today i have pink eye YUCK!!! They gave me drops so it should clear up soon but making EXTRA sure keep my hands clean so my girls or DH dont catch it..I dont know where I GOT it unless it was the gal @ the mall last weekend that was rubbing her eyes that looked rather runny and then handed me my change,,YEP had to be!! Ugh!
Hugs and sweet dreams all
((((((((((((((((((((((( Sweet dreams ))))))))))))))))))))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->