Gallery O Tests

Yeah Andrea, I think you are about to O. Are you stilll opking?

mummylove, sorry you feel out. Your temp is higher, did you have a drink last night? That can cause big jumps. If you tested and it's bfn, in my experience it usually mean just that at 13dpo. I know that's not law though, there are so many that don't get their bfps until later. Try to think of it as a new chance. You had a crazy long cycle, this time you may be able to get it more normal with some soy. It's really hard, but try to be thankful that af may come because it's a new chance. Hugs. I know it's hard.

Katie, try your best to be positive dearie. This is why they are monitoring you, and we're thankful they are seeing these things as they occur. I don't know anything about the progesterone levels, I've never had them done. But the hcg isn't supposed to keep increasing so fast. I can't imagine what you'd feel like if they did. You're going to be okay, you're getting your ultrasound very soon. We'll all be here for you. I can't wait to hear how many babies are in there.

Megg is right babyhopes, they're full of !#$@#$@!#$@#. I don't cuss but that deserves some naughty words. Hugs.

mummylove, sorry you feel out. Your temp is higher, did you have a drink last night? That can cause big jumps. If you tested and it's bfn, in my experience it usually mean just that at 13dpo. I know that's not law though, there are so many that don't get their bfps until later. Try to think of it as a new chance. You had a crazy long cycle, this time you may be able to get it more normal with some soy. It's really hard, but try to be thankful that af may come because it's a new chance. Hugs. I know it's hard.

I dont drink much in night just a few sips.

I will be thankful if af comes will be disappointed but least i would of had one then gonna try that soy

Yes OPK'ing an they are "close to positive today" I'll do another after about 3-4 or so this afternoon to make sure its "accurate" LOL...I'll update pics later :) XOXOXOXOXOXO!

Katie.. your progestrone did fall but is still well within pregnancy range... it is where mine was and Dr. said I didn't need progesterone but would give it to me so I took it.. I believe in my heart everything is going to be ok hun.. prayers your way

10.. my dr appointments are always on fridays so tomorrow I have another one.,. and yes I am resting right now just waiting on grandma she is coming to help me clean today...

I've been gone for 2 days and I got all caught up in an hour. Y'all are being quiet.

Amber, I am so liking your microscope. I want one, I may feel a little bit jealous but wouldn't want to admit that. Your magnification is better. You can see the sections of the sperm better. You can see the shape of the head, the head is half clear... Something I've never noticed, the ridges at the base of the tail. I love the video. I can't wait to see more, shhhh I'm comparing. Now that sounds really weird. I think there are more videos on YouTube. I agree that I wouldn't want to encourage o to come quite so early. How much soy are you taking? You're already done taking it? You may want to adjust next time but with your recent later o's it looks like this is a good thing for you. Fwiw,my 11yo was a cd11 o. I believe it was accidentally affected by soy, I was using soy lecithin to help with my diet.

Amber, I live the diapers. You did an amazing job and you did it so quickly too. Thank you for making them!!!

Afm, we had a bday yesterday, my ds turned 14. My dh got into my bag and found my envelope of peesticks I was going to throw away anywhere other than home. He Asa the big evap and the subsequent tests which some of those had evapped too but nothing like that one. My dh was sobbing, he thought I was pg, I told him I wasn't. He's never wanted it this badly before and it makes me feel a bit inadequate. He already thought I was pg before that, despite me telling him I wasn't because I've been so sick. Well, I'm still not feeling well, still very sensitive to food smells and I actually did get sick, not just feeling sick, during the night last night. I'm stil not eating normally or even close to normally. I did call my dr about adjusting my femara so I don't o so early again, he hasn't called back yet. Also, we are leaving for. 14hr road trip next week. I will likely o while we are gone. I'm really worried about how that will work out. I'm also worried about my losing my cool in front of mil/fil. I lf I have a lose it moment it's always right before o, we're going to be in tight quarters and I already feel a bit yucky towards them. Please pray that I can keep my cool.

10, if we lived closer you'd be more than welcome to come use my microscope any time. I think the magnification goes from 40X to 2000X. For some reason I can only focus in on them at 1000X, and then from there I can go to 2000X. I took a couple more video clips last night but I'm hesitant to add them. I'm not sure how many of you want to see my hubby's swimmers again. LOL I guess I can put it in a spoiler. :shrug:

As far as ovulation...I think I may have ovulated yesterday. I had bad cramps and my temp took a dip, then went up about.4 degrees. What do you think 10? I started taking soy on cycle day 5. I've been taking 160 mg everyday but I stopped taking it on cycle day 8. It was making me feel weird, and my tummy was upset the entire 4 days I took it. Next month I'll just stick with Clomid.

Oh, and for the diapers, I made 6 in 2 days. I surprised myself. But I wanted to get them done so Cami has them in time. I'm actually going to ship them off today. :thumbup:

Sorry about your hubby finding your pee sticks...I had a similar experience happen to me but it was really my fault. It was when we first started TTC, I had bought a bunch of Wondfo tests. I didn't even know what an evap was, and I got a nasty one... got excited, showed hubby. He started crying. We were going to celebrate and then I took another test and got a :bfn: It was terrible. That's when I did tons of research and learned about nasty, evil evaps.

Where in the world could you be going on a 14 hour road trip? :wacko: WOW! That's going to be fun. lol Don't get to crazy on the other side of the world. :haha: I will pray for your O and your sanity. :winkwink:

10 - You can count on me to do the cursing for you! :winkwink: I could make a sailor blush!

AFM... Temp went back up. Sooooooooo confused!

What are the chances of having more than one on clomid? I was one cycle away from getting put on it when i became pregnant. My hair dresser took it and had boy girl twins. It would be so cool to see some twins in here. You girls are all so fabulous, it makes me wish i had a magic wand to wave and make you all pregnant with sticky sticky beans. I live in a new state where i don't have any friends and i am a SAHM, so the girls i talk to on here are about all i have right now. My hubby works a lot, and is going to start commuting out of state when the baby is a couple weeks old. So he will be gone 5 days a week. I will be home with 4 kids by myself until we can move in June. So thanks for accepting me! It means a lot.

Clomid generally (I think) lends itself to about a 20% chance of twins.

oh i know that one that is one of the reason i became a book worm

heres my preg test from tonight:im sure its a dodgy one :confused:https://img853.imageshack.us/img853/9632/dscn1648.jpg

Wow claire.... That one sure makes you wonder! I would be retesting...maybe with same urine if you have it....I really see color on it.

even more reason to retest. This one even made me take it to play with the colors. I dont do that often. Cause I dont often see lines worth trying to mess with. I really would retest :D

its official its my period ladies only 14 from my last wth!!! i have an appt todaqy. so im gonna ask/ im taking maca, epo, prenatals and fertili tea.

its official its my period ladies only 14 from my last wth!!! i have an appt todaqy. so im gonna ask/ im taking maca, epo, prenatals and fertili tea.

If it makes you feel better, I have a normal monthly. Almost like clock work. Even my DH knew when it was coming. So I had AF late Aug, then early sept...like two weeks later I had AF again...and I got my BFP in sept :) so maybe its your body gearing up? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->