Gallery O Tests

so claire here is what I came up with...its light...but with the color changes it looks like the line could be in the right spot :) I sure hope this is it for you...I really do.

Attachments

• dscn1648.jpg
    dscn1648.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 25
  • clair mess with colors.jpg
    clair mess with colors.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 21
guess it was dody as just peed on another :(
just squeeze some wee out,guess was dodgy test!
https://img193.imageshack.us/img193/31/dscn1629am.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I see it on the first one...and I see something on the second one....Try and wait another few hours without drinking before you take another one...give your hormones time to build in your urine...lol.....

Sending you :dust:
and Positive vibes your way!!!!

I see it on both.

I feel like a right hormonal cow right now :( had a good cry to my OH tonight, I feel so tired, excruciating back pain again, feeling sick at night, completely gone off food. No idea what's wrong :(

OMG CAN SOMEONE TAKE MY CRAMPS??? I SWEAR AF IS COMING REALLY I DO!! "

Chicka I can't believe your cycle was behind mine an now its ahead of mine....you lucky you this time LOL NORMALLY I'm the one with short short cycles :( lucky you...now I'm in LIMBO with O'ing I think right now I'm gonna go pee on another stick LMAO BRB :)

Can someone peek at my chart an let me know whats happening? I'm so lost an confused :( an cramping so bad I am almost gonna call the dr. to see if I even ovulated on this crap or if I even have an eggy left :(

Heres a website for those of you who want to know more about Clomid! Very useful...

https://www.drmalpani.com/clomid.htm

BY THE WAY I SEE THOSE LINES ON BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok ladies i know now that maca root does make me o sooner woohooooooooo :)

ok I got photo happy :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 0303111558.jpg
    0303111558.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 0303111559.jpg
    0303111559.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 0303111603.jpg
    0303111603.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 12
So here's my 9dpo test...I did one with FMU and wasn't anything. The pic is SMU. One this afternoon was diluted but looked negative. Yes, I'm using each and every one of those 50 tests! I think I just have major line eye because IRL there's a slight pink shadow...idk.

Attachments

• IMG_0534 copy2.jpg
    IMG_0534 copy2.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0534 copy.jpg
    IMG_0534 copy.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 17
OMG CAN SOMEONE TAKE MY CRAMPS??? I SWEAR AF IS COMING REALLY I DO!! "

Chicka I can't believe your cycle was behind mine an now its ahead of mine....you lucky you this time LOL NORMALLY I'm the one with short short cycles :( lucky you...now I'm in LIMBO with O'ing I think right now I'm gonna go pee on another stick LMAO BRB :)

Can someone peek at my chart an let me know whats happening? I'm so lost an confused :( an cramping so bad I am almost gonna call the dr. to see if I even ovulated on this crap or if I even have an eggy left :(

Heres a website for those of you who want to know more about Clomid! Very useful...

https://www.drmalpani.com/clomid.htm

BY THE WAY I SEE THOSE LINES ON BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweetie i wish i knew more about charts :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->