Gallery O Tests

Welcome back! Ive been missing you! really :D how is the maca working? anything new?

no onothing new just the fact that i was having bad cramps while :witch: was here. they were so painful. my opks are neg. i really wish i had and cbfm it would be so much easier lol. if i dont get preggo this cycle im gonna go out and buy one. lol

I invited those of you who are on my FB to my baby shower. I KNOW you cant make it, but it felt only right to invite you!! If you lived closer you would be on the list thats for sure!!

I had energy today... OMG I got a lot of cleaning done.. nesting has fully kicked in and since the Dr. said to be active to try to get baby out.. I am being active... still no heavy lifting or anything like that but I am up and moving.. trying to get some more done grandma is coming to help clean again on thursday.. so I still have tomorrow.. and I am like a bottomless pit today... I feel like a high school boy lol

Hey girls :( my hips are achy like AF is here an well its no where near time for it.....I am teary tonight :( just feeling hopeless I suppose like a lot of us here are...just one of those down times I suppose.....I didn't think I'd get like this this month but :( I unfortunately did :(

Hey girls :( my hips are achy like AF is here an well its no where near time for it.....I am teary tonight :( just feeling hopeless I suppose like a lot of us here are...just one of those down times I suppose.....I didn't think I'd get like this this month but :( I unfortunately did :(

awwwwww:hugs:

sore and bored everyone is the house is asleep but me and i'm not tired at all:shrug: and been getting pain in my lower tummy

It seems that maybe my witch has decided to show properly tonight instead of hit and miss. I start my BCP tomorrow and my meds arrive Thur! Woohoo!

Yay Megg thats awesome :)

I wish my crampy feelings would go away :( i feel like crud :( booooo cramps......go away please :)....

Goodnight girls see you in the morning :) I'm sure I'll pee on a stick just because I wanna LMAO

I cant wait for her to be born! Ill be texting mari and katie :D plus I can take my Laptop to the hospital with me LOL But now that my placenta has moved looks like I might be able to go to june :D dang it, and yay at the same time lol Im loving her lips and nose! her lips are full like mine and she seems to have the cutest button nose. serious Im loving the pictures from today

:hugs::hugs: I will inbox you so you can text me too lol (((hugs)))
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh, me too, me too! I just got a super cool new phone and LOVE using it. I want to text message! lol

I feel like a SUPER nerd but it's all good... send me a message so I can send my phone number! lol:haha: (no, really!)

Oh, wanted to share my opk as well. Even though its not + yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2
OMG why am I so hungry tonight... I'm going to eat all the food in my refrigerator soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->