Gallery O Tests

you ladies sound like a bunch of men talking about the car... I just know if they are pretty or not couldn't tell you anything else about cars.. lol

omg mine is a dark green too lol its 2wd oh waut its laredo hehehe

Thats funny! Yours is very pretty makes me want to go trade sooner but Dh days I have to wait til we have had it 3 years. The great things about Jeeps is that keep their retail value way better than most vechicle. I didn't know that they made Jeeps in 2wd...I learn something new every day. Mine is AWD. But I want the push button 4WD next time.

you ladies sound like a bunch of men talking about the car... I just know if they are pretty or not couldn't tell you anything else about cars.. lol

Oh my I think that is the country in me...I LOVE cars and trucks and can tell you one from another pretty easily usually but these new vechicles are getting me. :dohh:

oh yeah and the best feature is that its a push botton start i dont even need a key all i have is a remote that i carry in my pocket or purse and come near the car and its all touch sensor hehehe

our goes onto manual transmission to automatic thier is more stuff hehehe

Yep mine too....not that I use it. I am lazy. They are great awesome vechicles. I have never had any problems driving in the snow and ice..or mud it just goes. I wish I had a pic of mine. I love it.

ok so why am I watching this lifetime movie about a couple that just had twins and the little girl was born with Down's and they called her a monguloid (sp) and he told the nurse to take her to a home and get rid of her.. that is horrible... but yet I am still watching it...

oh yeah and the best feature is that its a push botton start i dont even need a key all i have is a remote that i carry in my pocket or purse and come near the car and its all touch sensor hehehe

OH NOW I AM SO JEALOUS!! That is what I want to trade for...my key is funny looking not like a real key but I still have to use.

:cry:
ok so why am I watching this lifetime movie about a couple that just had twins and the little girl was born with Down's and they called her a monguloid (sp) and he told the nurse to take her to a home and get rid of her.. that is horrible... but yet I am still watching it...

omg so bad:cry::cry:

well the nurse went to this home and so how bad the nurses were treating the other kids so now she is keeping the baby.... so it might get better ... but I wonder what he is going to tell his wife... try to make it out like she only had one or tell her the other one died...

https://twitpic.com/49b3pk getting to see if this link works. Can't figure out how else to add photos from my phone...

he told her she died at birth... I wonder if she ever finds out the truth... and he was all crying like he is not a cold hearted ass.. but somehow I am intruiged and can't turn it off

That movie was a book..I can't remember what its called but I have read it and seen it on Lifetime...its a pretty good movie actually

I've seen the movie too, it turns out pretty good.

I want a car like that!! Amelia will be number three and I need a bit more room. I refuse to get a soccer/mommy van lol I have a PT cruiser now. It has lots of room in the back, and if the kids didnt have car seats it wouldnt be so bad. But the car seats are going to be pretty cramped

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->