Gallery O Tests

i got 3+ and one frer which the control line is so faint u can hardly see it,im officially 100% more relax few!! it means my HCG must be at least 2000 which is great for 21dpo :wohoo:

IM FINALLY CONVIENCED THIS IS STICKY ONE:wohoo:
https://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3695/dscn1737g.jpg

Looks absolutely fantastic babyhopes2010, big big congrats! :D

:wohoo: babyhopes thats great hun now u can sit back and relax,ur gonna be a mammy:happydance::happydance:

Yay Clare! I never got a 3+ and I think I stopped testing with the digis about 20dpo and I was still on 1-2 lol. Sticky for sure!

Cami, I remember watching that film too. I started reading the book when I was pregnant with my son but just couldn't finish it. Then the film was on a few months ago so I watched it, turns out good in the end. xxx

Cam- My DD was born at 37+1 and she was healthy just another day and ur baby is classed full term :) i was so glad summer didnt cum b4 i knew she would cum soon that last week b4 i had her

I guess tomorrow or sometime soon AF will be here.....BFN's :( ehhh gonna try to forget about it an enjoy my darn day!

So glad for you babyhopes :) Why does my stupid body an chart always make it like I'm pregger when I NEVER AM!?!?!?!?!?!?!

well bfn for me too, my temps staying levelled up high so no idea

Well ladies, here is my test from today, 5 dpo. Of course it was :bfn: but it's fun to pretend otherwise! :haha:

Attachments

• 5 dpo.jpg
    5 dpo.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 8
Eugh I'm worn out! 25 minutes on my crosstrainer, followed by 15 minutes of Zumba... another 20 minutes of exercise later and I've hit my target exercise goal for the day... WHOO! :D

I love the cross trainer at a weekend i do 5km on it cus i av more time but in week i do 30 mins. I do 5km on tredmill to in week tho i only get 1-40 mins at gym cus the crche is only for 2 hours but weekends her dad watches her while i go but im saving up to buy my own gym stuff

ok girls so im back now as my internet back up and running xx
clare wow fabulous xxxxxx thanx for the stuff u posted i received them 2day xx
katie where r u hunni xx
meg how r u hun xx
congrats brak xx he is beautiful xx
amber love the optimism xx fx this is ur cycle xx
stacy how u doin hun xx
daisy glad ur dd back home xx
any one seen 10 havent seen her on here for a while xx
afm ff has put me at 3dpo but i havent had a positive ovulation test since feb grrrr can u girls please look and tell me what u think xx
when can i start taking macca and soy can someone please let me know xx

i know im forgetting people and im sorry xx

So I took this test yesterday morning. The very faint plus sign has since darkened a bit. I am very confused because I took two digital tests today and they both said No. So I am dissappointed an confused! What do you think??? Thanks ladies! xo

https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/AlizeElizabeth/Picture477.jpg I hope the link works!

I usually make matching bows for my "girl" diapers, but couldn't figure out what to do for the boy diapers. Boys can't wear bows!! lol So I tried this today and I love it. What are your opinions?

cap.jpg

Tweety loves being my baby model! This cap fits tweety's big head nicely. :haha: lol

I usually make matching bows for my "girl" diapers, but couldn't figure out what to do for the boy diapers. Boys can't wear bows!! lol So I tried this today and I love it. What are your opinions?

View attachment 180976

Tweety loves being my baby model! This cap fits tweety's big head nicely. :haha: lol

i love it hun its fab xxxx

So I took this test yesterday morning. The very faint plus sign has since darkened a bit. I am very confused because I took two digital tests today and they both said No. So I am dissappointed an confused! What do you think??? Thanks ladies! xo

https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/AlizeElizabeth/Picture477.jpg I hope the link works!

hate blue dye tests so id try with another,gdluck.

As for me :-= my days was going great until..........

i got a call:telephone: from my mum saying my grandads been rushed to hospital and is all wired up and on morphine,they dont know whats wrong:cry::cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->