Gallery O Tests

So I took this test yesterday morning. The very faint plus sign has since darkened a bit. I am very confused because I took two digital tests today and they both said No. So I am dissappointed an confused! What do you think??? Thanks ladies! xo

https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/AlizeElizabeth/Picture477.jpg I hope the link works!

hate blue dye tests so id try with another,gdluck.

As for me :-= my days was going great until..........

i got a call:telephone: from my mum saying my grandads been rushed to hospital and is all wired up and on morphine,they dont know whats wrong:cry::cry::cry:

awwww hunni i wll keep u in my thoughts xxxx my goodies arrived today when is the best time to start takin them xx ff gave me cross hairs but ive had no positive opks or sympttoms of ovulation im goin crazy please help xx

That blue test looks pretty good to be an evap! I think your pregnant but do a First Response to be sure orr a dollar store test!

Thanks for your reply! I will try with another brand that dosen't have blue dye. Is the blue dye usually unreliable? What about the digital tests? Does anybody know if those are super reliable? Are they sensitive to pick up early pregnancy? Thanks for any answers!! xoxo PS I really hope he will be okay!!! I will say a prayer for you, and him!

Thanks so much Andrea! I am hopeful! I will do another test, I did two digital tests today and got a negative result and they were expensive! Im wondering if the digital tests are able to pick up on early hCG hormones as well as the other tests? I did an EPT Gold digital test today (2 of them) so Im thinking maybe I will try another brand!

if ur periods late id say take digi but if its not try frer of another cheapy test x

theres soy thread on here i took 100mg cd2,3,4 the 150mg cd 5 & 6

Or u can take Maca it helped regulate my cycles,dont take them both in same cycle x

oh babyhopes hun I am so sorry and will pray!! (((HUGE HUGS))))
SuperMama I am not partial to blue dye tests if you have a $ store or dollar tree grab a few of them they are pretty reliable.
Amber wow your sooooo creative and gifted!!!

*** As for me,I did BD last night because I have such cramps and feel O is near well I was right....I will post yesterdays OPK and todays,,,HUGE difference.I think all the water I drank,I am going to test later but think I am going to grab DH before he goes to work ;)
I am pretty sure I would call this a positive and temp was VERY low this am

********* SORRY FOR CONFUSION THESE ARE MY OPK'S I WISH THEY WERE HPT BUT MAYBE I WILL HAVE A BFP IN A COUPLE WEEKS I AM PRAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• DSC03573.jpg
    DSC03573.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC03579.jpg
    DSC03579.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC03577.jpg
    DSC03577.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 2
if ur periods late id say take digi but if its not try frer of another cheapy test x

See thats the thing - my period was due two days ago. I took 2 digi tests today and got neg results on both :( So I don't know what to think. I will wait a couple more days and see if I get it, I've been crampy as I usually am after I have already started my period, so its got me wondering. I will wait another 2 days and then if Ive not starved it yet, I will get a first response as Andrea suggested. Thanks ladies!

Thanks so much Andrea! I am hopeful! I will do another test, I did two digital tests today and got a negative result and they were expensive! Im wondering if the digital tests are able to pick up on early hCG hormones as well as the other tests? I did an EPT Gold digital test today (2 of them) so Im thinking maybe I will try another brand!

thanyou :hugs:

i got bfn on digital then went positive next day :)

SuperMama I am not partial to blue dye tests if you have a $ store or dollar tree grab a few of them they are pretty reliable.

*** As for me,I did BD last night because I have such cramps and feel O is near well I was right....I will post yesterdays OPK and todays,,,HUGE difference.I think all the water I drank,I am going to test later but think I am going to grab DH before he goes to work ;)

stop that! i was just about to do :bfp: dance :wohoo: lol
id say ur opk is pos x

theres soy thread on here i took 100mg cd2,3,4 the 150mg cd 5 & 6

Or u can take Maca it helped regulate my cycles,dont take them both in same cycle x

ff gave me cross hairs today im sooo confused as ive not had a positive opk or any ovulation symptoms x so shud i start takin them next af

That gives me hope! I really want this to be real, I want just one more baby. I was MEANT to have another one, I just know it. I want it more than Ive ever wanted anything and I love being pregnant! I just hope it will be real. I am gonna hop off and eat some lunch and then I will return :D

Sooooo do you laides think I am ready????
HEHE I am going to BD every night now hehe well actually everyday when the girls arent here,He is @ the store now when he comes back I will be gone for a few minutes LOL @ a few minutes...I soooo want just 1 more baby PLEASE dear lord I am begging!!!!!!!
Wish me luck ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop that! i was just about to do :bfp: dance :wohoo: lol
id say ur opk is pos x

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Thanks love!! I am so excited!! I wasnt having these until CD 18 & 20 before I believe the maca is helping!!!!!! :happydance:

HEHE I am going to BD every night now hehe well actually everyday when the girls arent here,He is @ the store now when he comes back I will be gone for a few minutes LOL @ a few minutes...I soooo want just 1 more baby PLEASE dear lord I am begging!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!! HUGS! AND I am sure you're ready!!! xoxoxox Fingers crossed!

get lota in hun lol and get :sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex: lots of it you can never have enough lol

he leaves for work @ 3 pm he better drag his butt back soon lol.I dont wanna call him to rush him as it makes things well ummmm he gets gun shy under pressure so here I sit nakd LOL sorry if TMI ladies but I am ready!!!!!!!!!!
OMG I HAVE ALOT I MEAN ALOTTTTTTTTT OF EWCM AND I NEVER HAVE THIS!! COME ON BABY GET HOME!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->