Gallery O Tests

Where can u buy maca?

I got mine from my local herb store it is the real deal I made sure,I was taking 3 a day then went to 4 and now 2day took 5 just for good measure lol DH is also taking it to give them swimmers a jump start seems my eggs take off when his swimmies show there face :haha:

hey ladies how is everyone today

hi nikki i'm ok how are you

Thing is with my OH he wont do anything like that he jsut says it will happen when it happens.

he leaves for work @ 3 pm he better drag his butt back soon lol.I dont wanna call him to rush him as it makes things well ummmm he gets gun shy under pressure so here I sit nakd LOL sorry if TMI ladies but I am ready!!!!!!!!!!
OMG I HAVE ALOT I MEAN ALOTTTTTTTTT OF EWCM AND I NEVER HAVE THIS!! COME ON BABY GET HOME!!!!!!!!

:haha::haha::haha: aww daisy u so make me laugh x i wish i had the guts to do that for hubby lol
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hey ladies how is everyone today

hi nikki i'm ok how are you

Hi there hun how are you today??? Did u see my OPK tests?? And I have EWCM I am so proud to announce seeing how I NEVER get it but the maca and ALOT of water must be working,What cd are u love??? :hugs::hugs:

he leaves for work @ 3 pm he better drag his butt back soon lol.I dont wanna call him to rush him as it makes things well ummmm he gets gun shy under pressure so here I sit nakd LOL sorry if TMI ladies but I am ready!!!!!!!!!!
OMG I HAVE ALOT I MEAN ALOTTTTTTTTT OF EWCM AND I NEVER HAVE THIS!! COME ON BABY GET HOME!!!!!!!!

:haha::haha::haha: aww daisy u so make me laugh x i wish i had the guts to do that for hubby lol
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He just called me he is on his way home IT IS N LIKE DONKEY KONG!! I am going 2 rest with legs up for 30 minutes so see you all in a bit :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: WISH ME LUCK SEND ME A PRAYER! I feel like a crazy housewife!! I have a robe on lol didnt wanna freak any of you out 2 much! HAHAHAHAHAHH :haha:
WoHoOOoOOOoooooooOOO I have the music ready too!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Come on swimmies CATCH MY EGGIE!! Maybe if I tease them they will want it more :haha:

yes i did miss daisy get that eggy hun

glad you are feeling better

I have the feeling i'm out this cycle af will be here in 4 days i'm going to try soy this cycle

Only FMU tests are coming up with a 2nd line....is this promising to ya'll?

The top two are FMU (yesterday and today) the other's are from yesterday throughout the day and one is from the other night....What do you think?

Attachments

• hpt10.jpg
    hpt10.jpg
    357.6 KB · Views: 40
  • hpt9invert.jpg
    hpt9invert.jpg
    359 KB · Views: 15
9 dpo just like i knew it would be :shrug:

Attachments

• 0314111422.jpg
    0314111422.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 24

The top two are FMU (yesterday and today) the other's are from yesterday throughout the day and one is from the other night....What do you think?

not to sure hun have u tried frer?

not to sure hun have u tried frer?

:nope: Not till Friday.....unless I beg my husband...lol....But I've already brought it up and I doubt he'll want me to buy one till then....I'm ready to be excited! But....even on BNB no one seems to have a positive outlook for me....:cry:

One good thing that's helping to keep my positive is that my temps are staying above my cover line.....:thumbup:

hun im not saying i cant see anything cos i can i just know when people have said oh yeh bfp and it hasnt iv been gutted xx

Clare - So sorry to hear about your grandad, my grandad is ill with terminal gall bladder cancer, doubt he'll make it to the end of this year :(

Mummylove - I've just paid off my crosstrainer, was supposed to pay it off over 52 weeks interest free, but managed it in just 20 weeks if not a little under. Cost £300 off LittleWoods, definitely worth it!!! Looking into getting an exercise bike once I've paid off the new bunkbeds and mattress for my boys!

Clare - So sorry to hear about your grandad, my grandad is ill with terminal gall bladder cancer, doubt he'll make it to the end of this year :(

Mummylove - I've just paid off my crosstrainer, was supposed to pay it off over 52 weeks interest free, but managed it in just 20 weeks if not a little under. Cost £300 off LittleWoods, definitely worth it!!! Looking into getting an exercise bike once I've paid off the new bunkbeds and mattress for my boys!

Paying my exercise bike off next month. Might get a cross trainer off ebay cus cant afford brand new one as we are moving in th enext few weeks

hun im not saying i cant see anything cos i can i just know when people have said oh yeh bfp and it hasnt iv been gutted xx

Oh hun I know...I know....and I get that....I'm just so nervous! I really want this!!!! And I appreciate your honesty....:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->