Gallery O Tests

Sorry I'm not posting much but I want you all to know I'm reading everyday...I'm just so blah I barley the energy and stomach to care for my boys and I dont want to come on here and complain plus it takes me so long to post because of how I'm feeling but I'm still here ladies I'm just quite.

I'm in the same camp as Katie... reading but not posting much. I obviously don't have MS to contend with or anything, but I'm not loving my BCP and feeling a little run-down due to a poor sleeping schedule right now. I'm always thinking of you girls!

Megg the sickness you feel from bcp is very close to morning sickness.... I threw up on bcp...

Megg the sickness you feel from bcp is very close to morning sickness.... I threw up on bcp...

I don't get much of that on these, actually. I did briefly when I was taking them a couple weeks back, but not this time. I'm happy for that, at least!

hope you feel better soon to megg

Thanks, love. I have another week on them. Maybe it'll be better after that.

Wots BCP?

Birth control pills... Its part of my ICSI protocol.

Argh Girls i have no idea what my body is doing!

Last cycle i got a peak, smiley face and a postive opk on CD19 and then nothing on CD20

Im currently on CD20 and no peak, no smiley face, negative Clearblue OPK but POSITIVE FREROPK ive had it for two days now i have no idea when im going or have ovulated!
https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5137/5526672907_f954ca6d01.jpg
The top test is CD19 and the bottom one is CD20.

:shrug:

Yeh we are doing, Its just really annoying, I almost took a superdrug HPT last night because i have exteme dizzyness and nausea. But i know it would be pointless waste of a test lol

Speak to you all tomorrow

Night x

Katie hun I understand and I know you have 2 little ones and dont feel well.I am very thankful this thread is still here :) (hugs)
Megg dear I hope you feel better soon FX for you!!!!
Stacey I THINK I see something WHAT are u seeing on ur end??? Can u get amore clear pic sweets?
As for me.I bd this afternoon.Was laying there with my legs elvated and dozed off until dd came in from school and had to start dinner and went for a walk with both of my dd's and the dogs.Came home to find someone left me a dozen roses @ the door..NO CARD!
I am hoping it was DH otherwise Ut oh LOL....There was a note said ily but wasnt his handwriting so I dont know but I know this my ex whom was in jail for YEARS got out a few weeks ago and started calling here and I had to have my number changed.DH didnt come home for lunch was probably afraid of being pounced again HAHHAHHAAH!!!
If these are from my ex I will seek a no tresspass as DH usually DONT leave flowers on the steps?? Has me alittle baffled.
Ok so did OPK this evening and wasnt quite as dark as earlier sooo will continue to do 2 a day until I see a temp rise on ff or something
Hope all you ladies have a good night
(((((((((hugs))))))))

Argh Girls i have no idea what my body is doing!

Last cycle i got a peak, smiley face and a postive opk on CD19 and then nothing on CD20

Im currently on CD20 and no peak, no smiley face, negative Clearblue OPK but POSITIVE FREROPK ive had it for two days now i have no idea when im going or have ovulated!
https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5137/5526672907_f954ca6d01.jpg
The top test is CD19 and the bottom one is CD20.

:shrug:

:happydance::happydance: Yes def keep bd I agree with Katie :happydance:
Babydust to you and all the other ladies :happydance:

Only FMU tests are coming up with a 2nd line....is this promising to ya'll?

The top two are FMU (yesterday and today) the other's are from yesterday throughout the day and one is from the other night....What do you think?

I "think" I see something on the 2nd one down but they also look dry,What did you see on ur end when it was wet before the 10 min mark?? I always set my timer for 8 minutes because I hate evaps and am praying this is the start of your BFP..Maybe try a dollar store test with fmu
FX

im having the worst time with my body. i had a uti and the i thought i had a yeast infection comes out to be group b strep which i guess has been causing me to be sick so they gave me antibiotics to help. i didnt even know that non pregnant women had it. wtf
i have an app on the 16 hope they tell me something. im so upset

Rosa I didn't know that group b caused that issue...so weird! Feel better!

Hey ladies I am a bit bummed out and havent been on much lately I miss you girls so much and wish I could explain how I feel but I really cant its just so much...very nauseated at the moment and I am headed to bed its going to be a very scary day tomorrow my little boys first ever day at daycare Im going to bawl my eyes out!!!

I'm already cried out tonight just thinking that in a month hubby will be gone :( and I am so going to miss him....

Only FMU tests are coming up with a 2nd line....is this promising to ya'll?

The top two are FMU (yesterday and today) the other's are from yesterday throughout the day and one is from the other night....What do you think?

I "think" I see something on the 2nd one down but they also look dry,What did you see on ur end when it was wet before the 10 min mark?? I always set my timer for 8 minutes because I hate evaps and am praying this is the start of your BFP..Maybe try a dollar store test with fmu
FX

On both tests the lines were there by 5-6 minutes....I took the pics dried so it was easier on ya'll to see them....I wish I could make the pictures bigger...cause they are there without a doubt...and they are pink....but everytime I save them to my computer they are always small and I can't enlarge them without whorping them....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->