Gallery O Tests

I have been cramping alot today....kind of like AF cramps....but it hasn't doesn't taper off like my usual AF cramps do...also I have noticed alot of lower back discomfort especially around my hips and from time to time my butt...lol...my boobs/nipples are fairly tender....one thing that's got me worried is that occasionally when I move I get a sharp like twinge in my lower abdomen, kind of like I'm pulling something....does this sound like something good? I know I've been pregnant 2 times but I honestly can't remember what my cramps felt like when I was pregnant...I just know that I did.....

Having to wait till Friday is killing me!!! LOL!! I wanna go out and buy FRER's but I can't till then......the waiting is gonna suck!

Hey there pambolina!

I am also having the same thing. I am experiencing other symptoms as well, such as flatulence, headaches, more hungry than usual even for being close to but late for AF, having to pee more often, my breasts also have been hurting for 2 weeks just about and were extremely sore for the first week of pain...I am cramping like AF as well, and low dull consistent backache which has now stopped after half of the day today...and Im 3 days late now. I ovulated from 1-4th of this month. So, I am 11 DPO. I bought 6 cheapie tests from the dollar store tonight, so I intend on taking one in the AM. If by the end of the week there is still no AF, I will be getting a FRER. Good luck to you! xo

Good luck sweetie....but I think I might be out....I went to the bathroom just after that last post and I have some very light pink when I wiped.....I guess AF is on her way? I dunno!!!!!!!!!!?????

How come ur up so early clare?

I felt tired when i woke up but knew i had to get up otherwise i wouldnt be able to go gym as i av to book summer in creche so i can go gym wish they had creche in afternoon to but its only 9-15 till 11-15

daisy i wish i could say i see something on my test but i don't today was test day for 10dpo and BFN

I might call an get blood work or just wait for a few days to see if :witch: gets me but....erm....I think I've got a :bfp: I don't have pics it was taken at 3:45 am this morning when my son lost his binky an I drank two whole bottles of water an was having HORRIBLE night sweats which I've had the past 3 days.....anyways I put the light through it to see if what I was seeing was pink an it was. I shined the light through the other tests that were the same that I had saved an there is nothing on them.....at all....they are $ store tests I'll go buy more an take some in the morning an I won't drink 2 glasses of OJ an a bottle of water before bed, nor will I wake at 4 am drinking two bottles of water then either.....my goodness its been a long night. Can't wait to see everyone's :bfp: and like I said I'm not 100% sure its not some kinda pink evap but its thick :) an big :) an I sure hope its what I think it is....I have 1 FRER but don't wanna take it my pee is clear as water now!!! Another weird symptom is my nose is all full of bloody yuck :( blahhhh! And a metalish taste!

Here are the pics although the tests are dry :( an u can't really see nothin much just by looking at them.....I'll do the frer tomorrow morning I have a feeling it'll show then!

Attachments

• NEWEST.jpg
    NEWEST.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 37
  • NEWEST2.jpg
    NEWEST2.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 35
So I tested this morning and I got another faint line but on a different test...I spotted still this morning...I'm hoping it tapers off!!!

What do you ladies think? Can you see it?

Top is OPK....Bottom is HPT

Attachments

• hpt11.jpg
    hpt11.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 36

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members