Gallery O Tests

So I tested this morning and I got another faint line but on a different test...I spotted still this morning...I'm hoping it tapers off!!!

What do you ladies think? Can you see it?

Top is OPK....Bottom is HPT

I do see it on that one.

YAY! Ya'll can see it...lol....my concern those is the spotting.....never had it before with my girls....It's making me very nervous....I am again in a place where I want to be happy and excited but I'm scared....

Will someone hold my hand and tell me that everything is going to be okay? LOL

No peak again for me this morning & No smiley face by my OPK is darker again! :mad: its driving me mad i just want to know when im going to be 1dpo lol

Well I tested this morning againnnn (for the millionth time) and I used a dollar store pink line one. I got nothing, a BFN. I am 3 days late for AF and I'm still crampy. Wondering what's gonna happen - if I'm pregnant, shouldn't I be able to detect it on a preg test by now? Being late for AF? Im so bummed out and beyond impatient! I hope you are preg sweetie, and that its a safe and healthy pregnancy and that the spotting is just the normal spotting some women go through! oxox FX for you!

YAY! Ya'll can see it...lol....my concern those is the spotting.....never had it before with my girls....It's making me very nervous....I am again in a place where I want to be happy and excited but I'm scared....

Will someone hold my hand and tell me that everything is going to be okay? LOL

I hope everything goes perfectly for you, honey! I wish I could make promises! :hugs:

AF 2 days late, this would mean approx 4weeks 2days.
Going to test again in a few days to check levels are increasing as I have had MC in the past, will post another pic in a few days.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 5
Thanks stef it looks great!
Pam I see it too.
andrea I think I see it.
Sorry all you ladies who got bfn :(

Afternoon :)

My temp has AGAIN levelled out. Really confusing me now!!

On a more positive note.... My OH proposed today!!

Took more tests an BFN apparently AF is gonna be here sometime very soon :( depressed yes.....just a little :( but it'll be ok!

https://img684.imageshack.us/i/img20110315111936edit0.jpg/ im on my phone so I haven't gotten a chance to catch up yet. I will do that here shortly. I wanted to add my test for 6 dpo, so here it is. Hope all of you are doing okay!

Mamadonna pics? :) congratulations!
Beckie!! Yay! Thats wonderful congratulations!

Have a few things----but I always have symptoms LOL...never fails....I am sure AF is coming or I'd tested positive by now darker than I've had :( who knows. I kinda give up really...but I have one more month to get this PERFECT an make our beautiful baby before he leaves for his deployment (WHICH MIGHT GET CANCELED AGAIN) I wish they would make up their dayum minds an ehhh driving me crazy!

Symptoms----

Peeing all night long for the past 4 days now...sucks because I'm up all night long to pee.

Sore bb's.....but not as sore as usually are...

Weird taste in my mouth and ULTIMATE THIRST!!! Up at 4 am downing two bottles of water!

Hot flashes/sweats all night long for the past 3 nights.....not sure if thats anything.

Painful hips off and on all cycle this time around....

A weird dizzy type feeling....

Lots of watery/creamy CM....

Just tired as can be!!!! Ohhh an a bloody nose when I blow it but it could just be allergies....

TO ALL THE GIRLS WHO GOT BFP'S CONGRATS :)

Afternoon :)

My temp has AGAIN levelled out. Really confusing me now!!

On a more positive note.... My OH proposed today!!
:yipee: So excited for you! :wedding: When is the big date or have you thought that far yet? :wohoo: I hear 11/11/11 is a GREAT date! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->