Gallery O Tests

:happydance::happydance:so pleased ur feeling happier about things babyhopes,have u made an app with ur doc yet?i havent had time will probably try and sort it next week

saw dr yesterday,hes sending me in for early scan so epu will call me today how exciting :)

So still not sure what's going on with my body no af ff still sayin I ovulated a few says ago although no symptoms I hope af comes soon as I wanna start maca on next cycle any ideas ladies x

Girls I am off to bed here really soon gonna clean up a little more my whole body aches from our little "accident" today my shoulders are sore from catching myself in the fall.....I bet hubby will be really sore tomorrow bless his heart his whole arm is all road rashed :( hes at work right now trying to be "tough" but really I think his hand needs an xray or something.....we shall see if he'll go to the dr. tomorrow....but hope everyone has a wonderful night an Kate can't wait til tomorrow :) much love XOXOXOXOXOX

That doesn't sound good. What happened? A little fall doesn't cause Road Rash! and body parts that need Xrays! Hope you and DH feel better tomorrow.

Were out riding the motorcycle an hubby hit a pile of sand in the road that the city should have removed after it had rained....well it caught the front tires an grabbed the handlebars from him an we went flying off :( I landed on top but he is ok :( poor guy worked from 4pm yesterday until 3 am this morning :( I gotta let him sleep today :( but he's ok an says he doesn't need to go to the dr. so so be it ....hes a man LOL.....

I am sooooo tired an wish AF would just make her appearance I'm sure she will tomorrow if not I am going to call my doctor an see if she can give me something to jump AF.....I give it til tomorrow though so that gives me 15 day luteal phases which finally is a number that is staying the same.....but I bet hopping off Clomid isn't going to fix it :( lets pray it does though :) maybe this metformin will fix me too :)

10 im doing cd 3-7 woohoo

good morning ladies cd 1 for me woohoo

Did another IC test this morning and again too faint a line to even call a positive. But like the other two the line was visible as the dye was passing over the test. Going to test with a superdrug test later and tomorrow and see if anything shows up on them x

:hissy: pissed off!!!!!

OK SO YESTERDAY WAS TOLD EPU WILL CONTACT ME FOR EARLY SCAN.
12PM I RECIEVE A CALL FROM THE 'RECEPTIONIST'!!!
OH BY THE WAY WERE NOT SCANNING YOU UNTIL AT LEAST TWO MONTHS TIME.

WTF:hissy: omg my blood pressure has gone thru the roof! :cry:

hello ladies!!!

im sorry babyhopes you should call back and tell them your situation.
stacey- how are you doing today?
andrea- hope you are feeling better. how is your hubby doing?
05mummy07-how are things going?

iv told him my situation yesterday truth is they dont give a f**K im gonna have to go private :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->