Gallery O Tests

I definitely see a line Amber!! Huh, you learn something new everyday...soda?

Here are some more pictures and my birth story if anyone is interested.

I went to my doctors appt on Thursday March 10th. They did a growth scan and estimated baby to be 9lbs 5oz, which was concerning to them as the biggest baby I have delivered was 6lbs 6oz. So when I went to see my doctor I was a little suprised when she suggested inducing me the next day! I was expecting it to be at 39 weeks, which would have been Tuesday March 15th. So I hurried home and called everyone and got babysitters etc set up. I took something to help me sleep the night before, since I knew I wouldnt get any sleep otherwise. I still ended up waking up at 4am. Took a shower, had a light breakfast, and called L&D to see if they had room for me. I was soooo disapointed when they said they were very busy and they would call me later in the day. Well after several more phone calls back and forth, and them telling me I might have to wait for the next day, I took a small nap. I woke up and realized my phone was not in a service area. So I hurried and called them back and they said to come in right away! So we hurried out the door. When we got to the hospital I went up to the room, I was worried they would send me home again if I didnt hurry. Hubby got the kids off with the babysitter and him, my 11 year old son, and my cousin came up to the room. By then the doctor had already been in and broke my water. I was 2cm dialated when she broke it at approx 12pm. They then started an IV and started fluids and pitocin. For the first hour I was feeling fine, besides losing huge amounts of fluid. It was rather funny, because my husband who watched the whole birth with no problem, was actually gagging at the sight of the amniotic fluid. After that I started to get small contractions, nothing horrible. Then they started getting more uncomfortable. I asked for some IV pain meds, and they helped me to relax and breath through them better. Then it started to wear off, so I asked for the epidural. I have a history of the epidural not working at all for me, but I wanted to try it again. Once he was done the pain in my stomach from the contractions slowly went away. At this point my son and cousin were in the waiting room. I was still feeling some pressure below my waist, but I could breathe through it. Everyone eventually left the room besides my husband. Then the pressure started getting really bad. They had to turn the pitocin off because my body was overreacting to the pitocin. I was having way to many contractions, with barely any rest inbetween. When I received my epidural I was 4+cm, when I started feeling the pressure she checked me again and I was 7cm. This was within about 20 min. Then everything is kind of a blur. I was in so much pain, I could feel everything and the epidural was not working at all anymore. Next thing I know my husband was running down the hall for the nurse and she was calling the doctor for delivery. The doctor got there and checked and I was 9cm, she set up then I was 10. Then I started pushing and it was horrible. I had about 10 sec beak between each contraction, and I had to push with each one. The babies heartbeat was dropping down to 90 because he had no breaks from being squeezed. So they put oxygen on me and a vacuum on his head. He was finally born at 408pm weighing 8lbs 7oz. He was very pale when he was born and the NICU had to come down and stimulate him, but he was fine after that. I ended up having 2 small tears that had to be stitched. Sorry so long! Congrats to anyone who read all of this!

Love the Birth Story except for the part where your epidural stopped working! Sorry you had to go thru the pain but glad it was fast. :) Congrats. He is so adorable. He looks perfect in every way! :D

https://img191.imageshack.us/i/img20110317165712edit0.jpg/ okay ladies,i took a pregnancy test. I swear I see a line. The bottom test is mine. The top test I took with soda to turn positive so could compare...do I have line eye?

I think I see a v. faint line! :D I am praying it's your :bfp: that would be wonderful to have another bump buddy! :) Come on Amber! :yipee:

Kate and Clare how are you feeling? kate I can't wait to hear about your visit to the doc's and about your scan! :D :yipee: Scan day!!! :D

I saw something as well on your test Amber :) woot woot....FX for you sweetheart....maybe this month is yours :)

I am gonna start taking Metformin I don't know what will happen and honestly don't care at this point?!?!?!?!?!?! Who knows :) lol....but maybe it'll cause something to happen :)

Girls I am off to bed here really soon gonna clean up a little more my whole body aches from our little "accident" today my shoulders are sore from catching myself in the fall.....I bet hubby will be really sore tomorrow bless his heart his whole arm is all road rashed :( hes at work right now trying to be "tough" but really I think his hand needs an xray or something.....we shall see if he'll go to the dr. tomorrow....but hope everyone has a wonderful night an Kate can't wait til tomorrow :) much love XOXOXOXOXOX

Still nothing going on with me....is it horrible of me to wanna cling to hope that I could still be pregnant? I'm still cramping a little...very little.....spotting is completely gone and still having loads of CM....even when I cough I can feel it come out...lol...tmi sorry....

Not sure what to make of my symptoms anymore....I have fertile like CM but no positive OPK (yet)....but what would cause the spotting? AHH I am so lost.....can someone please give me a little insight...I've looked around online and I won't be able to see the doc till the 22nd.....has anyone gone through something like this before?

Girls I am off to bed here really soon gonna clean up a little more my whole body aches from our little "accident" today my shoulders are sore from catching myself in the fall.....I bet hubby will be really sore tomorrow bless his heart his whole arm is all road rashed :( hes at work right now trying to be "tough" but really I think his hand needs an xray or something.....we shall see if he'll go to the dr. tomorrow....but hope everyone has a wonderful night an Kate can't wait til tomorrow :) much love XOXOXOXOXOX

That doesn't sound good. What happened? A little fall doesn't cause Road Rash! and body parts that need Xrays! Hope you and DH feel better tomorrow.

Braij, what an amazing and scary story. I'm so glad that you are both okay. That was really fast. Pitocin can be some pretty mean stuff. How big was he again? He looks big with those chubby cheeks. Don't be silly, that wasn't long at all.

Andrea, congrats on your hubby not being deployed. They've given you so many false alarms you're not going to believe it's real the next time. Your bird is very pretty. I hope that your dh decides to get his injuries checked over.

Pambolina, do you know how many dpo you could be? It really could have just been too early or it could be o approaching. Do you have a chart?

Cami, thinking of you. I'd like take you for a nice walk. :).

Katie, tomorrow is your scan, right?

I should go to sleep, but I better roatae the laundry once more. I got my van all clean again and the carseats all buckled in. I hope to go get groceries tomorrow morning.

Stacey, soy it is???? It's nice to have something to look forward to. How's your back?

Daisy, it doesn't matter now I suppose but I did want you to know that I certainly
wasn't ignoring you.

Amber, I hear that juice will turn a test too. So I wonder if we drink a lot of pop or juice why there wouldn't be a faint line. I should have one of my kids try that. I do see a super light line on your test. Your picture is fabulous too, how did you do that? Your chart fits a bfp too, hoping tomorrow gives you a very obvious line.

Nite girls.

10 Yes soy it is i will be going to buy it tomorrow after work found it at walmart for 6$ and the doctor said it's ok to take because i have little to no intake of soy in my diet so that is my new thing for this cycle hehe my back is GREAT feeling a lot better doctor was very happy about that today how are you doing

Braij, what an amazing and scary story. I'm so glad that you are both okay. That was really fast. Pitocin can be some pretty mean stuff. How big was he again? He looks big with those chubby cheeks. Don't be silly, that wasn't long at all.

Andrea, congrats on your hubby not being deployed. They've given you so many false alarms you're not going to believe it's real the next time. Your bird is very pretty. I hope that your dh decides to get his injuries checked over.

Pambolina, do you know how many dpo you could be? It really could have just been too early or it could be o approaching. Do you have a chart?

I should go to sleep, but I better roatae the laundry once more. I got my van all clean again and the carseats all buckled in. I hope to go get groceries tomorrow morning.

Stacey, soy it is???? It's nice to have something to look forward to. How's your back?

Daisy, it doesn't matter now I suppose but I did want you to know that I certainly
wasn't ignoring you.

Amber, I hear that juice will turn a test too. So I wonder if we drink a lot of pop or juice why there wouldn't be a faint line. I should have one of my kids try that. I do see a super light line on your test. Your picture is fabulous too, how did you do that? Your chart fits a bfp too, hoping tomorrow gives you a very obvious line.

Nite girls.

I could be about 10dpo now....if I ovulated on the 6th-7th....and then spotting occured late night on the 14th and was tested on the 16th....I honestly think I still have a chance...with my youngest daughter I tested with a faint postive at 14dpo (on the 25th of Oct. 2008) and had bloodwork done on 16dpo (Oct. 27th 2008) and when I got my results, it was positive with an HCG level of 33....So I'm thinking I'm a slow producer.....at least that's what I'm kind of clinging too!!!!

So what days have you decided on Stacey?

I think you definitely still have a chance Pam! Can you poas again in the am?

If her bloods were <1, then it wouldn't show on a test by morning even if she does start to produce HCG. It takes at least a day or two to make it into the urine... So, she has, at least, 2-4 days to wait until anything would show on a test if she is pregnant.

So what days have you decided on Stacey?

I think you definitely still have a chance Pam! Can you poas again in the am?

I don't have any tests in the house....so I'm hoping I can head out in the morning and get some....I just hope I can hold it long enough...LOL....But I doubt it...will probably have to test with SMU....I'll update with the results!

wasn't ignoring you.

Nite girls.

Yup yup just a few more hours!

You are a machine 10 get some rest sweetie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->