Gallery O Tests

Yay Cami! You can do this. Think about each contraction and getting through one at a time, each one is one closer. Don't think about time or how many more, just one at a time. Think about letting your entire body relax, even your facial muscles, your legs, shoulders. Let everything go limp and let your body do it's great work. Think about the sensations low in your tummy and about your cervix opening, let it open byrelaxing. You soooo can do this. I know you can.

Andrea, I hope the metformin works for you but really your chart looks picture perfect.

Sorry about af Stacey, yay for soy. Are you still going to do maca? I did both. There arestill so many things to try and see how it affects your cycle.

Nikki, I'm still not convinced that you o'd yet.

Yay for lines Beckie. I forgot to look at your chart though.

Babyhopes, if your dr ordered an early scan don't they have to follow his orders?

Katie, yay!!!! I can't wait to see pics.

Pam, I have a hard time following everything without a chart. I'm trying though. Today has been two days since you had the blood drawn for your test, right? I think it would show up if you had just then implanted. You said that you had the spotting and then the cm started, it could have been spotting for other reasons. Some get spotting right at o. I get spotting marking the begining of my fertile time, like a week before o, then it turns into ewcm right after. This is one of those times that you really can't know what's going on or where you are. What's your cycle history? I'd just keep testing with opks and hpts.

Braij, he is a big boy. Your biggest, right? And the fastest?

All of the talk about birth stories a few days back, I had one on the potty for real. He was my biggest at 9lbs. I'm glad I was upright or it would have been harder. Another was born before the midwife got here, only me and dh were in the house. It seemed scary after the fact because we live in the country. Babies come out and most of the time it'll happen with or without help from the hosp or dr.

Cami, when they put your legs in the stirrup thingies ask for your feet
to stay closer together. You will be in my thoughts and prayers all day.

My chart is majorly screwed up, I finally just put my lines where I want them, big no no. I put them where the most signs fit together but not all of them. It's going to drive me crazy. I woke with a headache and sore throat. I need to suck it up. One of the boys hurt his hand and I need to take him in and I really need to get some groceries anyway.

If I'm not on here, someone please text me when Katie and Cami update.

Cami...YAY! Caleb is going to be born soon, that is so awesome! Keeping you in my thoughts hun. Can't wait to see pictures of him!

Clare I agree, 2 months is way to long!

Katie, can't wait to see more little beans pictures. :happydance:

asf...9 dpo today. Took an ic and a frer and got nothing. :nope: I'm so tired of seeing negative tests. I just want it to be positive already!! lol

And yes 10, I will text you if Cami and Katie update, and your not around. :flower: Oh, I almost forgot! Again! I got the box. Thank you! Lots of awesome stuff in there. I'm going to try out your patterns soon!

Attachments

• 9dpo.jpg
    9dpo.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 37
I'm confused.....my cervix is open as if I'm ovulating? Normally when AF comes its closed....weirdness....I duno...I guess if AF doesnt come tomorrow I'll call the doctor on base since my insurance doesn't want to change my PCM in the system so I can go offbase...like it was supposed to have done back in December so I'm fighting with them over paying all my damn medical bills back from December to February :( its a crock of bs I tell ya!

DH is sleeping an he's okay....sore he said he has pulled a muscle in his side, his groin muscle, and his arm hurts really bad :( where its road rashed at but other than that he says he's going to be okay......he's on 12 hour shifts now so I barely see him....really sucks because of this whole thing in Libya going on....hes gotta work a LOT of hours now :( BS they called a cease fire earlier lets pray this is all over with :)

You're welcome Amber. Thanks texting later when they update.

Andrea, your cervix is supposed to open a little for af. I find it hard to catch it that way though, like there isn't much time between it opening and af starting. It should be lower and some even say pointing straight downward when af is coming. I'm glad your dh isn't going. I am ashamed to say I have no clue what's going on out in the world. We don't have tv.

Amber, do you really not see anything on your tests? I do on both.

Clare, you don't get to pick your own dr's?

Then maybe AF is coming tomorrow mine normally never opens.....so this is weird.....mines always closed tight then af comes....lol....i know this is TMI making me queasy just talking about it....

So maybe tomorrow I get to HIT THE M BUTTON on CBFM :)

10 I see a shadow type something, but it seems like I'm always seeing that. lol

Guess I'm crazy but I suppose I was expecting to have a faint line already if I were pregnant.

10....my chart is useless really....I only have a little information on it cause I had only started charting at the beginning of the month....My cycles are irratic.....I've only had 3 cycles since 2009...and 2 of those were brought on by Provera...the 3rd was on it's own....I am starting to think that the bleeding and change in CM was in fact ovulation....and I missed it!!! I was so worried about the spotting I didn't think of ovulation and didn't BD......but none of my OPK's haven't been positive....so I'm still in the dark....I took an HPT today.....And it figures....

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 22
  • frer1.jpg
    frer1.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 21
:yipee: for the private scan! That is awesome.

How is everyone else doing?

Go Cami Go! Can't wait to see pics.

Kate cant' wait to see scan pics too! :D

Andrea I'm sorry AF hasn't shown up yet. Have you tested anymore? I would be testing! When was she due?

Amber I feel like I see something on the FRER but not so much on the IC??? :shrug: It's still early. Good Luck!

I'm craving Hamburger helper! Go figure. I have no hamburger to make any with! I'd settle for tacos too, but yet again I'd have to go to the store...just not worth the trip! :(

well if i keep a 15 day luteal phase she's due tomorrow so we shall wait an see....i really feel shes on her way though :) sooo hopefully shes here by tomorrow if not I'm gonna be upset because there is nothing I can do bout it.....til I get my insurance figured out!

I crave anything I see on TV or hear about...now I'm craving cheese burgers! LOL. I was craving tacos last night and teriyaki chicken and sticky rice.

hey rosa I'm doing ok no cramps yet with af yay i'm never that lucky but i guess my body is being some what nice to me woohoo how are you doing

hey 10 i'm just going to do the soy by it's self this cycle maybe next cycle soy and maca how are you doing

Stacey FX'd the Soy works. I've heard great things about it. How much are you going to take?

Alida----I did test here it is for ya :) LOL another BFN :)

Attachments

• 15DPOtest.jpg
    15DPOtest.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 31

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g