Gallery O Tests

i dont think you should just yet wait a min and if your cycle still not here i would try fertili tea you can get that on early-pregnancy-test.com it helped my cycle come just after a week

I have BCP ....maybe I'll do 5 days of regular pills then kick it to an end with sugar pills...I gotta do something :( I'm going madly insane :( lol....

I gotta go for now gonna take a moment to myself when DH leaves for work....

if u want complete honest opinion.

The fact you are stressing and working urself up month in month out its having a negative impact on ur emotions and your body,you need to try and not test until ur late and try not to obsess every second.

This is said with complete love a:hugs:.I have been there!
Obsessed lol,after ttc 1st bay 2yrs i know how much it hurts!

This what i was like testing every second,falling out with husband,feeling like everyones pregnant and doesnt understand what im going thru,noting every syptom conviencing myself im pregnant everymonth.I was very depressed and tbh the poasing hasnt helped me atall xxxxxxxx

I agree with clare, i totally know what your going thought too im here over 3 years TTC baby #1, i would do anything just to have 1 baby :hugs: xx

Andrea I have posted in your other thread and I am telling you again, I would not consider yourself out just yet. Did you by chance dip that Ov test and HCG test at the same time? That will definitely make for a positive test.. if you did not do that however, I would wait a couple of days and test again before jumping the gun and starting your period with meds bc you could very well be preggo!!

i wouldnt start af meds giggly is right there could be possibility im sure ur stressing is effecting ur cycle x

I agree with clare, i totally know what your going thought too im here over 3 years TTC baby #1, i would do anything just to have 1 baby :hugs: xx

U will get ur :bfp: and ill come over to nottingham and we will go shopping :kiss: xxx

I am late.....? Thats the problem my AF was due like 3-5 days ago.....its really really late by now....maybe AF will show on its own....see you girls later I just can't take much more really :( really upset now......and I wasn't stressing this cycle I was relaxed an care free for the most part til NOW....:( I will be on tomorrow I think I need a get away I wanna big bubbly....an I know I shouldn't but I just might do that.....

I am late.....? Thats the problem my AF was due like 3-5 days ago.....its really really late by now....maybe AF will show on its own....see you girls later I just can't take much more really :( really upset now......and I wasn't stressing this cycle I was relaxed an care free for the most part til NOW....:( I will be on tomorrow I think I need a get away I wanna big bubbly....an I know I shouldn't but I just might do that.....

k wow! didnt mean to offend anyone :shrug:
If ur not stressed over TTC u sure seem like it!

Hunni being 3-5 days "late" really is not considered that big of a deal by most doctors even while ttc.. my doctor always told me that unless I skipped and whole period then she was not concerned, the reason for this is because many womens mentrual cycles go through changes and different stages in life and for different reasons.. all you can do now is wait it out, maybe test again in 2-3 days and see if the line is darker, if it is.. get bloods repeated. Good luck and fingers crossed for you hun!!

Andrea, As we all say your not "out" until you see AF. That being said, Your symptoms arnt going to go away in a day. I think if they were there, they are still there but you are so stressed that you are not noticing them. Pls dont take anything to start AF on your own. Go to the doctors. For clomid too!! there are crazy side effects from that stuff and you should be looked after.

This goes for guey too!! NO CLOMID ON LINE!!!!! please!! There is nothing and no one making sure that what your getting is one safe and two even has clomid in it. seriously they can put any additive they want in it. it is just so unsafe.

AFM, Nothing much going on here....got a pretty bad cold, but other then that Im feeling pretty good and counting down the days :D Got another apt on the 28th and will set up US from there to see if Im still low lying and safe for a vaginal birth or not. But because it has moved Im not scared, Im sure Ill be fine :D Im already making plans to have my laptop with me so I can keep you girls updated and in the room with me when I have Amelia lol

Birth control will NOT end a pregnancy. And the test couldn't have actually been positive if her blood test was negative by the standard of <5 that she said her base uses. I want a happy ending to this as much as the next person.. but I don't think the speculation of "how the blood test could be wrong" is helping. :(

im not buying the clomid i promise lol i was just that desprete for a min lol that i actually considered it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->