Gallery O Tests

Birth control will NOT end a pregnancy. And the test couldn't have actually been positive if her blood test was negative by the standard of <5 that she said her base uses. I want a happy ending to this as much as the next person.. but I don't think the speculation of "how the blood test could be wrong" is helping. :(

exactly,i know what its like to cloing on everyones word,im doing it even now:dohh:

and guey: iv come so close to buying the stuff myself so glad i got talked out of it x

Pretty intense in here ladies....But I do understand....Anyone remember those positive tests I had...lol....VERY convincing....and I'm starting to wonder if it was because I dipped my OPK first and then the HPT....but they never touched! Just got dipped in the same sample....but blood work is blood work...even though there are woman online posting about how THEIR blood work was wrong and they were in fact preggo....could just be a fluke in that they ended up pregnant after their blood work...but their first initial hpt was faulty....IT CAN HAPPEN....as much as I wanted to cling to my "positive hpt's" I had to accept the blood work's conclusion....I knew my denial wasn't healthy and I knew if I stressed about it AF really would stay AWOL...But I have a good feeling she's gonna come on her own and that excites me as much as finding out I'm pregnant...lol....as weird as that sounds! I have my appointment tomorrow and I'm SOO excited....I pray I come home with a prescription....FX FX FX!!!

But in case I am wrong can someone take a look at my chart....could my temp dip actually mean AF is coming? Cause I know I'm not ovulating....

Birth control will NOT end a pregnancy. And the test couldn't have actually been positive if her blood test was negative by the standard of <5 that she said her base uses. I want a happy ending to this as much as the next person.. but I don't think the speculation of "how the blood test could be wrong" is helping. :(

exactly,i know what its like to cloing on everyones word,im doing it even now:dohh:

and guey: iv come so close to buying the stuff myself so glad i got talked out of it x
I wansnt saying she was pregnant it was just weird that their standard was over 5 for a qualitative test. Clearly her blood work is negative but I thought that if she tested again and it was negative that her doubts would clear a bit I was by no means trying to give false hope... I was wrongly read sorry if you all thought I was stringing her along that was NOT my intention I wouldn't do that.

I'm sorry I've caused a stir in here I didn't do it intentionally....I'm sorry :( Just going through this is killing me inside. I called the nurse back to see if she could figure out what is going on and to see if she can get me a script to help AF come on....

Sorry for all the craziness I don't believe I'm pregnant....I just wonder what my body is doing an why my AF is not gonna come on its own :( I'm so torn an crushed at the same time stupid pee sticks I'll never pee on another one I swear....they are all useless to me now...an DH wouldn't believe me if I had a BIG FAT REAL POSITIVE lol....I'll let you know what happens when the doctor returns my call.....again I'm sorry this caused a stir I truely didn't mean to....and had no clue it would happen...

I remember the month b4 i got pregnant with 3rd pregnancy i got a clear positive on a hpt and then when i took others it was neg and got blood and was neg and a few weeks later got af

I got a question

All day today been really dry down there I was reading up that u can go dry after ovulation,. My opk aint as dark as they was yesterday and day b4 so im guessing i av ov's i did av sum cramping late yesterday afternoon

I got a question

All day today been really dry down there I was reading up that u can go dry after ovulation,. My opk aint as dark as they was yesterday and day b4 so im guessing i av ov's i did av sum cramping late yesterday afternoon

Andrea WHY are you saying sorry? Don't do that I'm feeling a little crabby at the moment and just got irritated... I hate posting from my cell phone that's why I'm not on so much anymore because on my cell I have to summarize what I am saying because texting like crazy frustrates me. I just wanted you to POAS just to make sure the didn't do a qualitive test which generally measures 25miu but maybe they did do a quantative test on you which usually does over 5 unless military standards are different and their qual. test is over 5 IDK :shrug: I was frustrated they didn't give you more information than just "no you're not pregnant" anyway I should have kept my big mouth shut. I didn't mean to cause you more pain God knows you hurt enough right now. I think that if that test was faulty it was because the opk was dipped first... who knows maybe a chemical? Anyway I hope you get your period and some answers. I hope your DH treats you better he wasn't very nice to you...

Mummy you could have O'd... I dry up afterwards for a day or two...

Well cramps came in a hurry an there she was...well I wouldn't say shes here yet...but I'm spotting with horrid cramps...barely spotting but I could make it out on the TP when I wiped I know TMI but IM SO HAPPY NOW :) YAY

Katie - I didn't mean you, honey... not at all. I'm 90% sure at least one person said to test again because it could be wrong. I'm thinking I read it more than once, actually. But, I definitely didn't mean you! :hugs:

Well cramps came in a hurry an there she was...well I wouldn't say shes here yet...but I'm spotting with horrid cramps...barely spotting but I could make it out on the TP when I wiped I know TMI but IM SO HAPPY NOW :) YAY

YAY!!!!:happydance:

well started the maca yesterday seems ok so far xx hope all u girls are doing better than me can u please look at my charts and let me know what u think i havent a clue wth is goin on lol

Spotting has almost completely gone i am again in limbo but the cramps arent going away..

Hate to say it Andrea... But those tests I have, and they've given me a few days worth of faint positives... and guess what, I've started my AF tonight... Faulty tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->