Gallery O Tests

Katie - I didn't mean you, honey... not at all. I'm 90% sure at least one person said to test again because it could be wrong. I'm thinking I read it more than once, actually. But, I definitely didn't mean you! :hugs:
Lol I have since napped and I was just a hormonal crazy lady lol forgive me... :haha:
Amanda lol you knew thats what it was :)

Andrea im sorry i shouldn't have opened my big mouth last night hugs

Andrea, I'm so sorry that you are going through this. I'm glad that it seems that af may come on her own. Your lp was super long this time and it does make a girl think that there is something going on. A long lp is a good thing though, but it does drag things out. Sorry.

Pambolina, your chart looks good. You can see a thermal shift and I think that it's likely that af is coming. What are your plans for next cycle?

Nikki, I wish I could give you some solid info. I just hope you are getting ready to o.

Sorry my af missing again cramps and spotting gone completely now an i feel better..calling the dr tomorrow getting my exact numbers my af is almost 6 days late Ahhhhh the drama with it its barely pink an mixed with cm nothing even on panty liner

Andrea I am so so sorry your going through this crap :(
I send you HUGS ♥
Ladies how is everyone????
Will someone please take a peak @ my chart??? I need learn how to read my own chart but cant seem to get the hang of it :(
I hope everyone is well.....I am crampy and fell asleep for 3 hours today and never nap but I did last month to
I did pee on a stick and looked like a vvvvvvvvvvv faint line BUT was so like shadow like so probably evap.I am officially out of tests excpet a digi so I will try that Friday which is 2 days before AF is de
(((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))

good it's been a long day but i feel great had a headache after work so i took a 3 hour nap lol how are you feeling do you have a test date

good it's been a long day but i feel great had a headache after work so i took a 3 hour nap lol how are you feeling do you have a test date

I tested 2day and was BFN...I only have a digi left so going o TRY to wait until friday or saturday.Af is due on Sunday....I am 7dpo 2day so FF says which is good my LP has gotten longer I just want a BFP so bad and I kinda feel alilttle :wacko: tonight and alittle b*tchy so might be PMS week for me.Either way I wont give up :)
I am also losing weight so maybe that will help
I have this like pulling/pinching on my right side around my hairline :blush: I am unsure if this means anything
(((((hugs))))
I am glad your headache went away :hugs:

So quiet in here,Ladies are you awake??? LOL
Katie sweets I just want to touch on something love IF it wasn't for you starting this thread alot of us would be up shit creek...I feel like this thread is my 2nd family in alot of ways and have read MANY pages and didnt see you say anythin out of contex
We do well ladies
Some of you are preggers (HORMONE CITY)
Some are on AF (HORMONE CITY)
And TTC is (WELL HORMONE/CRAZY)
We are family ladies
(((((((((((GROUP HUG))))))
XOXO

thanks it was kicking my butt not sure what it was from will fx for you hun not sure if that means anything sorry i have had my days where i feel like giving up but im hard headed and keep on fight I'm going to get pregnant and have a baby dang it lol

thanks it was kicking my butt not sure what it was from will fx for you hun not sure if that means anything sorry i have had my days where i feel like giving up but im hard headed and keep on fight I'm going to get pregnant and have a baby dang it lol

:hugs: I have had those days too and well we have to keep on rying if we really want it and I feel we will all get a BFP soon :)
Looks like it is pretty quiet in here 2night,I wanted more opnions on my chart but time will tell :)

Sorry Daisy I wish I could help, but I don't chart and know nothing about them. Sorry. :hugs: Don't give up it will happen for everyone. I have faith! :D

Sorry Daisy I wish I could help, but I don't chart and know nothing about them. Sorry. :hugs: Don't give up it will happen for everyone. I have faith! :D

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Thanks I cant complain LOL I cant even read my own chart..The only thing I know is when I have a temp dip and AF is due she will come LOL...I need to learn more about chart reading :dohh:

I think you can have a small dip when IB happens too from reading these threads, but I am NOT the expert at all! So take that for what it's worth :rofl:
I am so jealous of all you ladies that can take naps during the day! What I'd do for a nap! LOL!! Listen to me moan now, wait for another 8 months when I'm up every 2-3 hours with no naps! WOW! It will be worth it though! :D

I think you can have a small dip when IB happens too from reading these threads, but I am NOT the expert at all! So take that for what it's worth :rofl:
I am so jealous of all you ladies that can take naps during the day! What I'd do for a nap! LOL!! Listen to me moan now, wait for another 8 months when I'm up every 2-3 hours with no naps! WOW! It will be worth it though! :D

With DH being the only one working outside of him I get to snooze if I am tired,My girls are 18 & 13 now so :haha: This is my time.I was soooo drained probably all the work I have been doing in the yard :happydance: And my weight loss journey :happydance:

I'm lucky i get off of work when it's nap time for the kids i can't take one everyday but today i could thanks gosh i was so tired and i love taking a nap with little man i miss dd being that age

Daisy, I'm feeling sad and withdrawn over what just happened to Andrea.

Your chart looks great, way better than last cycle and if I'm remembering correctly
it looks better than most of your other ones I compared when you still had the VIP membership. I'm very hopeful for you. Even if this isn't your month your cycle improving like that has to mean a higher chance for you every Monty and that's a really big deal.

Oh, I forgot, I'm 8dpo... I think. My chart says 9dpo and I don't agree. I tested bfn this morning. Anyway, I had sharp pains on the left at dinner time and I laid down for a few and it switched to the right. Now I keep getting sharp pains down low right when i stand up. Not a little pain, it stops me dead in my tracks until it goes away. It's weird and I think it's just hormone stuff, it's not the first time that's happened in the tww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->