Gallery O Tests

Good Evening ladies! Or Morning...or Afternoon....lol...

Nothing new happening at the moment....been busy cleaning up around the house, just ate chicken tacos for dinner....kiddos are in bed and now I'm just trying to relax and about to eat some Butter Crunch Ice Cream...lol....

The only thing different going on is that my CM is drying up....so I really hope AF shows soon....I'm getting excited...lol...If she shows it will be my first cycles on MY OWN since before getting pregnant with Meghan....FX!!!

Daisy, I'm feeling sad and withdrawn over what just happened to Andrea.

Your chart looks great, way better than last cycle and if I'm remembering correctly
it looks better than most of your other ones I compared when you still had the VIP membership. I'm very hopeful for you. Even if this isn't your month your cycle improving like that has to mean a higher chance for you every Monty and that's a really big deal.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Your one of the kindest ladies I know and I am feeling VERY bad for Andrea too.I really am and I am sorry if i sounded selfish with asking about my chart :(
I have FX for you 10
I HAD SHARP pains like that when I was pregnant for dd so FX & LOADS of babydust!!!!!:hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies thought I'd update real fast before I watch a movie with DH he came home because of my "issues tonight" I've been one moment cramping and dying in pain then minutes later its all gone an I'm back to being just fine....spotting here an there just one tiny speck on pad now....hopefully tomorrow the full swing will come I just want this to hurry up do I count today as CD 1 as I swear its so little spotting I'm not even sure its AF? My AF is always SOOOO HEAVY....but this is barely there an cramps are not like normal af cramps...they are more centered down below belly button way down low low...like little contractions....kind of strange I guess its just a AF or something I've no clue what to think....Did a test tonight an it looks bfn to me...

Goodnight all an sweet dreams can't wait to see BFP's :) to give me some sort of hope to hang onto after all this is over...... LOVE YOU GIRLS XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Daisy when are you testing sweetie :) and 10 what about you :) I can't wait to see your bfp's I got my hopes high for you girls since I'm out apparently :) I got a tight feeling in my tummy is a lil worrysome to me...but trying to just imagine its just AF having problems starting for some reason...I duno WHY but it is....

Attachments

• PREGGERTEST.jpg
    PREGGERTEST.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 62
Andrea, Im the last one in the world to try and give you false hope. trust me....Im not sure what kind of test you are using, But I see a line here. I even went and fixed the colors before saying anything...as some times Ill try to fix the colors and it makes what I see go away...but I really do see something here.

Attachments

• PREGGERTEST.jpg
    PREGGERTEST.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 45
Andrea, Im the last one in the world to try and give you false hope. trust me....Im not sure what kind of test you are using, But I see a line here. I even went and fixed the colors before saying anything...as some times Ill try to fix the colors and it makes what I see go away...but I really do see something here.

I see it too I just didn't know if I should say asshe is already so depressed but YES I see a line before and after the color fix....FX I hope the bloods were 2 low to show and she is :hugs:

Hey ladies thought I'd update real fast before I watch a movie with DH he came home because of my "issues tonight" I've been one moment cramping and dying in pain then minutes later its all gone an I'm back to being just fine....spotting here an there just one tiny speck on pad now....hopefully tomorrow the full swing will come I just want this to hurry up do I count today as CD 1 as I swear its so little spotting I'm not even sure its AF? My AF is always SOOOO HEAVY....but this is barely there an cramps are not like normal af cramps...they are more centered down below belly button way down low low...like little contractions....kind of strange I guess its just a AF or something I've no clue what to think....Did a test tonight an it looks bfn to me...

Goodnight all an sweet dreams can't wait to see BFP's :) to give me some sort of hope to hang onto after all this is over...... LOVE YOU GIRLS XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Daisy when are you testing sweetie :) and 10 what about you :) I can't wait to see your bfp's I got my hopes high for you girls since I'm out apparently :) I got a tight feeling in my tummy is a lil worrysome to me...but trying to just imagine its just AF having problems starting for some reason...I duno WHY but it is....

I am praying for you,I am going to test Friday with a digi and see what it says AF is due the 26th or 27th.I really DO see a line...I am PRAYING to GOD for you love ♥

I am headed to bed ladies where most of you probably are lol....I hope to catch up with you all tomarrow as my day is pretty much free except laundry,dishes,dinner,chorus concert :)
And the men think staying home is easy LOL.....I sometimes work 12 hours and have no break from Mom can I HAVE this or Mom can I get a ride lol but I wouldnt change a thing,I just want to be blessed with one more but I am willing to let go and let god
xoooxox Night ladies xoxoxoxo
Sleep well
Andrea,I hope u feel better soon ((((((((hugs))))))))

I agree with Amanda. Andrea, there is def a line (a pink line at that) on this test!

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 26
here is ur test in high def and i didnt touch any of the saturation or anything else

Attachments

• PREGGERTEST.jpg
    PREGGERTEST.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 31
Here are my 2 tests from today as you can all see BFN.....I have until Sunday to see if i got the eggy....

:( I cant sleep!

*** top test around 3pm last test about 20 min ago

Attachments

• DSC03596.jpg
    DSC03596.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 23
Good Evening ladies! Or Morning...or Afternoon....lol...

Nothing new happening at the moment....been busy cleaning up around the house, just ate chicken tacos for dinner....kiddos are in bed and now I'm just trying to relax and about to eat some Butter Crunch Ice Cream...lol....

The only thing different going on is that my CM is drying up....so I really hope AF shows soon....I'm getting excited...lol...If she shows it will be my first cycles on MY OWN since before getting pregnant with Meghan....FX!!!

I WANT TACOS lol.....FX for your BFP if not FX for AF so your cycles will be back to good :hugs:

I see the line on that test andrea maybe your just catching it really early and dr blood tesdt sucks. good luck hun

I think my chart looks like im 2dpo hopefully will get teh crossbars tomorrow

Hey ladies I think its all done with now.....I have just been spotting and still only spotting but was up all night crying in pain :( so woke up just now to pee and I'm only still spotting but this huge huge clot came out :( I duno what it was but omg now I'm cramping so bad I dont wanna move......I'm still only spotting just losing huge chunks I know its TMI :( but I can't wait til this is over with I feel like I'm gonna die :( My lower back an legs have been KILLING me :( So at least its almost over.......I'm okay now just gonna go lay back down and take some pain killers.....I have NEVER felt this bad with AF NEVER :(

Called the doctors an nurse called back an now I'm even more upset....I have to go in an get checked out because they only did a qualitative test not a quantitative but I told her its just major clots no bleeding....shes like we might need you to come in let me see what the doctor wants to do....I don't wanna go in now I just wanted my damn numbers....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->