Gallery O Tests

I knows its hard but the sooner its sorted the better :hug: just get it over with hun

Just now waiting for the nurse to tell the dr what happened an then shes gonna tell me what I need to do...but if its coming out I dont see the point in having to go in to get checked unless they can give me some pain pills to get this pain gone :( tylenol aint working no more :(

Ibuprofen works better for those kinds of cramps, honey! Take it from me! :hugs:

I took Motrin too......did you feel like throwing up with yours Megg? I know its hard to talk about but OMG my bb's are burning an stinging an I feel so sick an feel so faint.....The doctor hasn't called me back yet but the nurse said let her talk to her an she'd call back.....hubby took the baby to the daycare so I can rest.....OMG these are the worst freakin cramps ever.............feels like they come an go an then BAM back in full swing....I've tried layin in the tub on my belly in the hottest water ever....now layin on the bed with heating pad on full blast on my belly an i have nothing between me an it....its hot but it feels good for the moment....

if you feel that bad, then surly you can see why the doctor would want you to go in and been seen?? hope u feel better soon hun and take it easy x

I took Motrin too......did you feel like throwing up with yours Megg? I know its hard to talk about but OMG my bb's are burning an stinging an I feel so sick an feel so faint.....The doctor hasn't called me back yet but the nurse said let her talk to her an she'd call back.....hubby took the baby to the daycare so I can rest.....OMG these are the worst freakin cramps ever.............feels like they come an go an then BAM back in full swing....I've tried layin in the tub on my belly in the hottest water ever....now layin on the bed with heating pad on full blast on my belly an i have nothing between me an it....its hot but it feels good for the moment....

I was honestly losing too much blood to think about whether I felt like throwing up. :( Its not hard for me to talk about. Don't ever worry about that. The faint feeling was definitely there. In fact, if it doesn't let up, please go to the ER. I got VERY faint in the ER and they needed me on IV's immediately. I don't know what would have happened if I'd stayed home, tbh. If you're losing that much blood/tissue and feel the way you do, I'd highly suggest going to the ER in case it gets worse. Mine went from "not good" to "really, really bad" very quickly. I felt pretty normal and then suddenly felt like I was dying... my limbs went numb, my hearing went muffled, my vision went blurry, I couldn't think straight. I heard them talking about blood transfusions. It was god-awful terrifying. You might need medical intervention if it doesn't get better soon! :hugs: I'm not trying to scare you... I just want you to be in the best hands possible!

Morning ladies! So sorry to hear the news Andrea! Please go to the doctor, it's the only way you'll know what's going on for sure! Good luck sweetie!

My temps went above coverline today....does that usually happen when AF comes? She's bound to be coming....I'm really dry!!! Haven't been that way in awhile......COME ON AF let's get this over with! LOL!

They're might be something else going on there other than a MC. I posted in your other thread too but I just wanted to add that at this early on, even if you were m/c, you wouldn't be having tons and tons of clots.
There might be something else going on with your body that you need to get checked out.
Ive worked in an ER long enough and seen women come in all the time with m/c and I've even had one myself (except mine was at 3 1/2 mo.). Early m/c are very similar to periods.
I really think it might help you out if you started to convince yourself this is just a bad AF, not a m/c. I know sometimes you can want this so bad that we convince ourselves that we're preggers and the docs must be wrong.
If you were pg and far enough along to get a pink line, and be in this much pain right now if it was a m/c, then chances are that your blood test would have come back +, whether it was a quant or a qual.
I know it sounds harsh and thats not the way I mean it....You know it always sound diff when its on a screen than vs when you're actually speaking to someone.
I just feel terrible for you....Ive been reading your threads and you're beating yourself up over what might honestly just be a bad AF.
Its not healthy for you....

On a different note, I know this may be VERY strange but I found that Imodium (yes Imodium) helps A LOT for AF cramps. I found that out by chance during one of my cycles a long time ago. I know its a diarrhea med but being a lot of your muscles are connected down there, and Imodium is for the cramping pains related to diarrhea, it helps. At least for me it does.
The hot bath too helps. Soak in a really hot bath....Works wonders for the witch pains.

I've had a miscarriage too hunny an this is exactly what happened then :( I even was told to scoop the fetus into a stupid cup an take it to the hospital on Xmas day 2002 :( this is when I went to the doc with that one.....well its before the baby came out

I know what a miscarriage feels like I don't need anyone else's opinions I'll leave for a few days an then I'll be fine but you shoving down my throat that this is AF when I know its NOT is pissing me off beyond anything else have a nice day ladies sorry I've gotten pee'd off now :(

Had TONS of clots with that an no bleeding....exactly whats happening now....I've just started bleeding but its like stringly huge clots :( have a great day girls I'm so sorry I'm just upset :(

and doctor is on the phone with me I duno what shes gonna say....

Attachments

• Miscarriage.jpg
    Miscarriage.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 55
I've had a miscarriage too hunny an this is exactly what happened then :( I even was told to scoop the fetus into a stupid cup an take it to the hospital on Xmas day 2002 :( this is when I went to the doc with that one.....

I know what a miscarriage feels like I don't need anyone else's opinions I'll leave for a few days an then I'll be fine but you shoving down my throat that this is AF when I know its NOT is pissing me off beyond anything else have a nice day ladies sorry I've gotten pee'd off now :(

Had TONS of clots with that an no bleeding....exactly whats happening now....I've just started bleeding but its like stringly huge clots :( have a great day girls I'm so sorry I'm just upset :(

Hope you feel better soon

Hi ladies,
How is everyone today?? I am not feeling so great,I feel very tired and weepy and I slept for 9 hours.Temp dip today but not below my coverline so who knows.Frida should tell all when I test.I am off to work out then cool down some with a walk with the dogs.I will be back later to see how all you lovely ladies are
((((((hugs))))
***** Andrea I really hope you feel better soon,Sorry for all your going through.I am praying for you but seen your taking a few days away so I am unsure if you will see this but I really do feel just awful :(

You know what....I wasn't trying to upset you.
A woman knows her body better than anybody, I was just giving a different view of the situation from my experience as a woman and an ER nurse. Not tying to offend you Andrea. Thats not what this forum is about. Ive been through it myself. I miscarried at almost 4 months and saw my perfect little bean floating in a toilet, then went to the ER because I was in horrific pain and bleeding nonstop and then I delivered the placenta.
Im was just saying from a medical point of view, what the combined results of everything and your current symptoms point towards. That's all.
Like I said, Ive been reading your threads, and Ive been hoping this whole time that yo'd get your BFP.
We're all here for support....not to fight.
Sorry I upset you.

HEY EVERYONE

hope everyone is doing ok. I find out in 6 days what the sexc of my baby is I am so excited.

Andrea hope you feel better soon

About to leave and head to my daughter's school...I can't wait to talk to the doctor....Gosh I hope I walk away with a prescription...lol....I think that's why I am nervous....I'm nervous that I am going to leave disappointed....I just want HELP! Please keep your FX for me!!

Oh...and my CBFM will be here today....EEEEEK I'm so excited! *sending up a prayer*
I'll let ya'll know how the appointment goes! xoxoxo

Well ladies, I think I figured out why I'm not pregnant yet. We did a semen analysis and DH has been diagnosed with low sperm count. :nope: I think it's around the 6 million range.

I guess this is kinda the end for us TTC. We def. can't afford any of the treatments they offer now days. It's so expensive!

Oh well. Good luck to the rest of you ladies still working hard to get your :bfp: 's. Baby dust!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->