Gallery O Tests

Well ladies, I think I figured out why I'm not pregnant yet. We did a semen analysis and DH has been diagnosed with low sperm count. :nope: I think it's around the 6 million range.

I guess this is kinda the end for us TTC. We def. can't afford any of the treatments they offer now days. It's so expensive!

Oh well. Good luck to the rest of you ladies still working hard to get your :bfp: 's. Baby dust!!

Was it a home test?

I got the info online on how to do a count with a microscope. Have the scope on 400X and count all the sperm you see, then multiply by .5. Whatever number you get, is the sperm count in millions. I did it several times and the most it ever was was 12. Multiply by .5 and you get 6. So 6 million. I think I did it like 7 times just to make sure.

Makes sense though, because I'm not pregnant. And when I look at the youtube sperm videos, there are TONS more sperm swimming around that what DH has.

:hug: amber sweetheart....it only takes one though! I know it may take a little longer with the odds....but it doesnt mean you have no hope. and it was only a at home thing...lots of room for error :) (not saying you didnt do it right lol )

Well those tests were definitely duds for me, started AF yest and she's in full flow today :( Oh well onto the next month!

Hope you're all okay. x

Well ladies, I think I figured out why I'm not pregnant yet. We did a semen analysis and DH has been diagnosed with low sperm count. :nope: I think it's around the 6 million range.

I guess this is kinda the end for us TTC. We def. can't afford any of the treatments they offer now days. It's so expensive!

Oh well. Good luck to the rest of you ladies still working hard to get your :bfp: 's. Baby dust!!

I just want to let you know it is possible to get pregnant with low sperm count. My husband has a low sperm count, and we have gotten pregnant 5 times, none of them sticked, but we did get pregnant!! We used horny goat weed to help with his sperm quality, and some fertility pills for men. so it is possible.

just wanted to giv eyou some hope, bc I dont want you to give up, if there is a possiblity for whatyou want. Hope I dont offend you by this.

Just hate to see someone so down.

Their is still hope dont get upset, it is easier to fix a mans :spermy: than a women well atleast that is what my doc said. :hugs:

Gonna be a mad week for me i need to back a hole flat full as we move at weekend or next week

ok girls so i did an opk 2day so here is my saliva test also xx

IMAG1230.jpg

IMAG1231.jpg

IMAG1232.jpg

is this classed as full or partial ferning any ideas xx

I've had a miscarriage too hunny an this is exactly what happened then :( I even was told to scoop the fetus into a stupid cup an take it to the hospital on Xmas day 2002 :( this is when I went to the doc with that one.....well its before the baby came out

I know what a miscarriage feels like I don't need anyone else's opinions I'll leave for a few days an then I'll be fine but you shoving down my throat that this is AF when I know its NOT is pissing me off beyond anything else have a nice day ladies sorry I've gotten pee'd off now :(

Had TONS of clots with that an no bleeding....exactly whats happening now....I've just started bleeding but its like stringly huge clots :( have a great day girls I'm so sorry I'm just upset :(

and doctor is on the phone with me I duno what shes gonna say....

pfffftttt:wacko:

You have become really narotic and nasty lately people are offering you advice and your jumping down there throats! If you dont want support and advice i suggest you dont come on here.Im sorry but i rarely get mad but this has annoyed me!
If u want to believe its a MC,i dont know if it is.By the facts the drs would say no:shrug:Im not here to dispute that!
I think i may have to never comment on anything to do with you anymore to save these comments from happening!

chika:id go get lab tests on spermies,my best friend concieved and he had v v v few sperm :hugs:

Mummy:sorry af got you :( xxx

Can we fastforward this pregnancy 1st tri bit! im tried and i want a bump :grr:

Hey ladies I think its all done with now.....I have just been spotting and still only spotting but was up all night crying in pain :( so woke up just now to pee and I'm only still spotting but this huge huge clot came out :( I duno what it was but omg now I'm cramping so bad I dont wanna move......I'm still only spotting just losing huge chunks I know its TMI :( but I can't wait til this is over with I feel like I'm gonna die :( My lower back an legs have been KILLING me :( So at least its almost over.......I'm okay now just gonna go lay back down and take some pain killers.....I have NEVER felt this bad with AF NEVER :(
I'm leaving this comment in because it's my honest opinion that I think you could have endo, but I just read thru the rest of the thread and saw that you REALLY feel you are having a MC. I hope your not, I hope it's just a bad period but Good Luck either way.

Have you ever been diagnosed with Endometriosis? I think you should be checked for it, an ultrasound wouldn't show if you have it or not the only true way to know is by a Lap procedure. It sounds to me like you have Endo. The cramps can go from not too bad to you feel like your giving birth in a matter of seconds. You said your periods are usually very heavy and this time not so much, it could be your body is back washing the blood into your pelvis causing this pain. You need to go into the doctor and be checked. If you are having big clots like you say you are you need to have your blood levels checked, you can lose a lot of blood with Endo and become very anemic with your periods. You need to be seen, your boy is at the daycare just go to the ER, you have Tricare so they won't charge you to be seen. Good Luck and keep us posted. :hugs:

I got the info online on how to do a count with a microscope. Have the scope on 400X and count all the sperm you see, then multiply by .5. Whatever number you get, is the sperm count in millions. I did it several times and the most it ever was was 12. Multiply by .5 and you get 6. So 6 million. I think I did it like 7 times just to make sure.

Makes sense though, because I'm not pregnant. And when I look at the youtube sperm videos, there are TONS more sperm swimming around that what DH has.
Chicka I agree with the other ladies. I wouldn't give up, it does only take one sperm to make a baby. You can do things to help his sperm out too! Have you used softcups? Don't laugh but have you stood on your head after BDing or leaned over the side of the bed for several minutes to help his spermies get to the Eggy? What about making him wear Boxers instead of Briefs? I also know there are some vitamins/supplements that are showed to help sperm count! I'd look into all your options before just giving up, you want this baby too bad. It can happen! :hugs:

Well those tests were definitely duds for me, started AF yest and she's in full flow today :( Oh well onto the next month!

Hope you're all okay. x
Sorry AF got you. On to next cycle! :hugs: We are here Cheering you on! :D

afternoon ladies how is everyone today

amber don't give up hun it will happen

Chicka I agree with the other ladies. I wouldn't give up, it does only take one sperm to make a baby. You can do things to help his sperm out too! Have you used softcups? Don't laugh but have you stood on your head after BDing or leaned over the side of the bed for several minutes to help his spermies get to the Eggy? What about making him wear Boxers instead of Briefs? I also know there are some vitamins/supplements that are showed to help sperm count! I'd look into all your options before just giving up, you want this baby too bad. It can happen! :hugs:

I haven't used softcups, those things kinda scare me. lol I have stood on my head actually. LOL Well, maybe not all the way, but I put tons of pillows under me so I'm pretty much on my head. Hubby already wears boxers. And for the past 6 months or so he has been taking like 7 different supplements that were suppose to help with sperm production. I just don't know what else to do. Seems like all our options are spent. :shrug:

I was just thinking...who ever came up with maca needs to start paying me money the way I ram it down everyones throat LOL pimping the maca lol

I haven't used softcups, those things kinda scare me. lol I have stood on my head actually. LOL Well, maybe not all the way, but I put tons of pillows under me so I'm pretty much on my head. Hubby already wears boxers. And for the past 6 months or so he has been taking like 7 different supplements that were suppose to help with sperm production. I just don't know what else to do. Seems like all our options are spent. :shrug:
Seriously try laying over the side of your bed with your head on a pillow. sometimes laying on your back with hips in the air can allow the sperm to go behind the cervix instead of IN the cervix. I was scared of Softcups too, but they work. I used them for 1 month and look what happened! :D It's worth it, and they really are not too uncomfortable, but then you know the sperm is contained and you can lean over the bed for a few minutes and then get up and do your stuff until you can lay down again without fear of losing any of the swimmers. I seriously believe in leaning over the side of the bed, I got pregnant both times I did that. I have a tipped uterus I've been told, guess it sits a little different than most? but it helped me. You have nothing to lose except a little dignity with your dh! :D I hope you try a few more months and not give up. :hugs:

I've had a miscarriage too hunny an this is exactly what happened then :( I even was told to scoop the fetus into a stupid cup an take it to the hospital on Xmas day 2002 :( this is when I went to the doc with that one.....well its before the baby came out

I know what a miscarriage feels like I don't need anyone else's opinions I'll leave for a few days an then I'll be fine but you shoving down my throat that this is AF when I know its NOT is pissing me off beyond anything else have a nice day ladies sorry I've gotten pee'd off now :(

Had TONS of clots with that an no bleeding....exactly whats happening now....I've just started bleeding but its like stringly huge clots :( have a great day girls I'm so sorry I'm just upset :(

and doctor is on the phone with me I duno what shes gonna say....

pfffftttt:wacko:

You have become really narotic and nasty lately people are offering you advice and your jumping down there throats! If you dont want support and advice i suggest you dont come on here.Im sorry but i rarely get mad but this has annoyed me!
If u want to believe its a MC,i dont know if it is.By the facts the drs would say no:shrug:Im not here to dispute that!
I think i may have to never comment on anything to do with you anymore to save these comments from happening!

chika:id go get lab tests on spermies,my best friend concieved and he had v v v few sperm :hugs:

Mummy:sorry af got you :( xxx

Can we fastforward this pregnancy 1st tri bit! im tried and i want a bump :grr:

Clare I agree with you here. I just didnt know how I was going to put it into words. I didnt want to be the only one that seems to tell people not to "feel the way they want to feel" But I think here there is a difference between feeling down about something and just plain being nasty. I dont feel that RNmommy said anything out of line.

RNmommy, I hope that this doesnt scare you off your free to give advice here whenever you like :D most of the time we are all very nice and friendly....but with all the hormones going around with pregnancies and AF's it can get tense once a month or so!! LOL :dohh::haha:

Seriously try laying over the side of your bed with your head on a pillow. sometimes laying on your back with hips in the air can allow the sperm to go behind the cervix instead of IN the cervix. I was scared of Softcups too, but they work. I used them for 1 month and look what happened! :D It's worth it, and they really are not too uncomfortable, but then you know the sperm is contained and you can lean over the bed for a few minutes and then get up and do your stuff until you can lay down again without fear of losing any of the swimmers. I seriously believe in leaning over the side of the bed, I got pregnant both times I did that. I have a tipped uterus I've been told, guess it sits a little different than most? but it helped me. You have nothing to lose except a little dignity with your dh! :D I hope you try a few more months and not give up. :hugs:

I'm having a serious blond moment so you're gonna have to help me out. lol Lean over the side of the bed...how? Wouldn't I have to stand up to do that? :dohh::shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->