Gallery O Tests

LOL amber Like your girls do! keep your legs and hips on the bed and lean over on your head....so head pointed at floor...legs up on bed :)

I've had a miscarriage too hunny an this is exactly what happened then :( I even was told to scoop the fetus into a stupid cup an take it to the hospital on Xmas day 2002 :( this is when I went to the doc with that one.....well its before the baby came out

I know what a miscarriage feels like I don't need anyone else's opinions I'll leave for a few days an then I'll be fine but you shoving down my throat that this is AF when I know its NOT is pissing me off beyond anything else have a nice day ladies sorry I've gotten pee'd off now :(

Had TONS of clots with that an no bleeding....exactly whats happening now....I've just started bleeding but its like stringly huge clots :( have a great day girls I'm so sorry I'm just upset :(

and doctor is on the phone with me I duno what shes gonna say....

pfffftttt:wacko:

You have become really narotic and nasty lately people are offering you advice and your jumping down there throats! If you dont want support and advice i suggest you dont come on here.Im sorry but i rarely get mad but this has annoyed me!
If u want to believe its a MC,i dont know if it is.By the facts the drs would say no:shrug:Im not here to dispute that!
I think i may have to never comment on anything to do with you anymore to save these comments from happening!

chika:id go get lab tests on spermies,my best friend concieved and he had v v v few sperm :hugs:

Mummy:sorry af got you :( xxx

Can we fastforward this pregnancy 1st tri bit! im tried and i want a bump :grr:

Clare I agree with you here. I just didnt know how I was going to put it into words. I didnt want to be the only one that seems to tell people not to "feel the way they want to feel" But I think here there is a difference between feeling down about something and just plain being nasty. I dont feel that RNmommy said anything out of line.

RNmommy, I hope that this doesnt scare you off your free to give advice here whenever you like :D most of the time we are all very nice and friendly....but with all the hormones going around with pregnancies and AF's it can get tense once a month or so!! LOL :dohh::haha:

Mommyof2peas and BabyHopes -
Thank you so much!!!!

LOL amber Like your girls do! keep your legs and hips on the bed and lean over on your head....so head pointed at floor...legs up on bed :)

LOL I don't think that would work with my bed, it's SUPER high off the ground! I'd probably break my neck. :rofl:

I'm freakin' Switzerland! LOL I think there are too many hormones on BnB some days... and I'm not singling anyone out with that. In fact, I could be accused of the same some days. I just wish everyone could get along! :hugs: (Ugh, I sound like such a tree-hugging hippy!)

I'm freakin' Switzerland! LOL I think there are too many hormones on BnB some days... and I'm not singling anyone out with that. In fact, I could be accused of the same some days. I just wish everyone could get along! :hugs: (Ugh, I sound like such a tree-hugging hippy!)

lol my mouth is to big and opinionated to be skiing lol I do try though!!! honest I do lol

Good luck, Amber! Its a lot easier than IVF! Its not so bad!

I've had a miscarriage too hunny an this is exactly what happened then :( I even was told to scoop the fetus into a stupid cup an take it to the hospital on Xmas day 2002 :( this is when I went to the doc with that one.....well its before the baby came out

I know what a miscarriage feels like I don't need anyone else's opinions I'll leave for a few days an then I'll be fine but you shoving down my throat that this is AF when I know its NOT is pissing me off beyond anything else have a nice day ladies sorry I've gotten pee'd off now :(

Had TONS of clots with that an no bleeding....exactly whats happening now....I've just started bleeding but its like stringly huge clots :( have a great day girls I'm so sorry I'm just upset :(

and doctor is on the phone with me I duno what shes gonna say....

pfffftttt:wacko:

You have become really narotic and nasty lately people are offering you advice and your jumping down there throats! If you dont want support and advice i suggest you dont come on here.Im sorry but i rarely get mad but this has annoyed me!
If u want to believe its a MC,i dont know if it is.By the facts the drs would say no:shrug:Im not here to dispute that!
I think i may have to never comment on anything to do with you anymore to save these comments from happening!

chika:id go get lab tests on spermies,my best friend concieved and he had v v v few sperm :hugs:

Mummy:sorry af got you :( xxx

Can we fastforward this pregnancy 1st tri bit! im tried and i want a bump :grr:

Thank GOD someone said that, every month is the same. I had lines on tests this month too.... but now I'm bleeding, that doesn't automatically mean you were pregnant and are M/C. If your bloods were negative.. then they're the answer.
Some tests are shit and get your hopes up. Just because your AF isn't usually clotty doesn't mean to say it will be the same month after month. Our bodies change.. they don't need our say so before doing so either, so you just need to suck it up and stop whinging! I am sorry if it is a miscarriage of course I am, wouldn't wish them on anyone, but simple fact is like I said.... Your bloods were negative, One of the main reasons I don't frequent this thread much anymore is purely for the fact I pretty much know I'll be met with more of your sob stories.

Sorry to be blunt, but these boards are for help, talking etc... not cramming full of a one woman sob story.... rant over. And no I wont feel bad for speaking my mind.

I'm having a serious blond moment so you're gonna have to help me out. lol Lean over the side of the bed...how? Wouldn't I have to stand up to do that? :dohh::shrug:
Body on the bed and head on the floor(use a pillow to rest your head on it helps). Like your laying on your bed on your belly and want to look under the bed! Make sure your hips are off the bed a little though so that gravity can help out a little. Does that help???? :thumbup::wacko::happydance:

I think this is why I hide in my journal so much... I don't really care who is right or wrong... I just think the fighting is pointless. :(

LOL I don't think that would work with my bed, it's SUPER high off the ground! I'd probably break my neck. :rofl:

That would actually work better because then your pelvis could come off the bed too! Gravity works wonders I am here as proof! I didn't do that for all the months TTC and the one month I did...BAM I'm Preggo! Give it try seriously! It does help. I really think my dh has low sperm count as we never get prego unless I help the little guys out! :rofl: Give it a shot no one has to know your doing it!:D

I agree with clare, i totally know what your going thought too im here over 3 years TTC baby #1, i would do anything just to have 1 baby :hugs: xx

U will get ur :bfp: and ill come over to nottingham and we will go shopping :kiss: xxx

Deffintly lol we can waddle round town when we have bumps :haha:

Well ladies, I think I figured out why I'm not pregnant yet. We did a semen analysis and DH has been diagnosed with low sperm count. :nope: I think it's around the 6 million range.

I guess this is kinda the end for us TTC. We def. can't afford any of the treatments they offer now days. It's so expensive!

Oh well. Good luck to the rest of you ladies still working hard to get your :bfp: 's. Baby dust!!
I got the info online on how to do a count with a microscope. Have the scope on 400X and count all the sperm you see, then multiply by .5. Whatever number you get, is the sperm count in millions. I did it several times and the most it ever was was 12. Multiply by .5 and you get 6. So 6 million. I think I did it like 7 times just to make sure.
Makes sense though, because I'm not pregnant. And when I look at the youtube sperm videos, there are TONS more sperm swimming around that what DH has.

I wouldnt really take that too seriously tbh get a professional one done! You already have 3 kids so all hope is not lost :)

So sorry some of you are having a ruff time :hugs:

Well, I might just have to try that. Who knows.

My hubby is not the biological father of my babies, he doesn't have any biological children. His previous marriage had 1 pregnancy but resulted in a miscarriage.

I'm not really sure what our next step is going to be. We might just start NT/NP for a while, or may just stop all together. It's hard to give up on something you want so badly but just as hard to strive for something you know is something you may never get. Make sense?

How much does IUI cost? I've heard that it's in the $3,000 range but I just did some research and saw some people that only paid $200-$900. We would be paying cash because we don't currently have insurance.

Hi everyone...have read through all the posts I think but I'm not going to go near the latest tension. You're right though, lots of hormones spinning around in here so it's bound to happen.

10...thanks so much for remembering me :) I'm really bad at that. I did want to see how many of you have had experience with prometrium actually saving a pregnancy. Unfortunately, it looks like I might be heading down the same road onto loss #6.

Monday: HCG 170, Progest 8.6
Wednesday: HCG 428, Progest 6.9 (yikes, started 200mg on my own from what I had)
Friday: HCG 653, Progest 11.2 (dr said to start prometrium...yeah, you think? I've taken 200mg daily since last Wed)

I'm worried that the prometrium isn't going to get me to a safe point and that my hcg didn't double on Friday. I know they're just guidelines but it's hard not to obsess over the numbers. I go in this Friday for an ultrasound and am scared out of my mind. One half of my heart has full faith that it's going to be ok. The other half is the pessimist that is preparing for the worst. I haven't started any bleeding but my symps haven't changed either...

Anyone have low progest or slow rising hcg? I'm about 5 weeks.

Well I'm back from my appt! It went well....no Clomid though! She wants to up my dosage of Metformin first, so now I am suppose to take 1000mg....if I don't start my period by April 1st then I am to take Provera and if during the next 6 weeks I don't ovulate she will prescribe me Clomid......I got my CBFM today! YAY! I can't wait to start using it....now for AF to show!!!!! Does anyone know the "special call" for AF....usually I will her away but now that I NEED her....I gotta figure out how to call for her...lol.... Chanting "Hurry Hurry Hurry!!!" Isn't working...lol....

I've been having alot of pain in my right ovary today....like a sharp throbbing pain that comes and goes....not sure what to make of it....

I think I'm Switzerland too....I've always found it safe to just not comment when I see posts like that....Or if I think they might head in that direction....

Hey Chicka....I hope ya'll don't give up hun! There's always a way around it....I wish you the best of luck sweetie!!!! Where did you get the scope to look at his swimmers anyway? I'm intrested!!!!!

I got it off E-bay. It was on sale for $145, and it works wonderfully. I love it! I think it's so awesome that I can see something with a microscope that we normally can't see with the naked eye.

Call me crazy but when I see his swimmers, swimming desperately to get to an egg that doesn't exist, I want to pick them out with tweezers or something and shove them into my uterus right by my egg! It would be love at first site, I'm sure of it! lol I've lost it....I know :rofl:

:rofl: I understand!!! You haven't lost it, your just admitting what's honest and what other's probably think/feel but won't admit it out loud...lol....I'm so new to this site and thread that I'm afraid to actually say what I REALLY wanna say cause it might come across the wrong way...LMAO....I'm so open and blunt it can make people uncomfortable...lol.....I love your openness!

:rofl: I understand!!! You haven't lost it, your just admitting what's honest and what other's probably think/feel but won't admit it out loud...lol....I'm so new to this site and thread that I'm afraid to actually say what I REALLY wanna say cause it might come across the wrong way...LMAO....I'm so open and blunt it can make people uncomfortable...lol.....I love your openness!

HAHA...I know how you feel....I was being honest and told one of the people what i felt and i got my head bit off for it....Lucky for me there are some really awesome ladies on here that had my back....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->