Gallery O Tests

Im still reading, just not much time to post. Had sick kids and sick hubby and of course the baby. Just trying to get back to some sort of normalcy too. Hope you all get your BFP soon! And 10 you will be very missed!

Im still reading, just not much time to post. Had sick kids and sick hubby and of course the baby. Just trying to get back to some sort of normalcy too. Hope you all get your BFP soon! And 10 you will be very missed!

Your baby is adorable and yes she will be missed :nope:
I am testing everyday this week until AF shows,Hoping she dont but lets face it :cry: does it matter anymore.My fav thread has gone right to hell :cry:

Of course it matters daisy! And don't give up hope. We were TTC for 2 years and has a miscarriage. And I was the same, I thought it would never happen. Didn't even really quite believe it until he was born!

oh it has not daisy LOL so there was a little tiff, just like sisters we will get over it. 10 knows that she is always welcome back whenever she likes. You cant put all these hormones into one place and expet everything to be rainbows and butterflys all the time :) :hug: we just need to sing a happy song and move past this.....

Of course it matters daisy! And don't give up hope. We were TTC for 2 years and has a miscarriage. And I was the same, I thought it would never happen. Didn't even really quite believe it until he was born!

Your right it does matter,I just like talking to the ladies I trust and know and well 10 has left and I have noticed others are drifting farther and farther away :cry:
Your son is BEAUTIFUL!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: HUGE CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

oh it has not daisy LOL so there was a little tiff, just like sisters we will get over it. 10 knows that she is always welcome back whenever she likes. You cant put all these hormones into one place and expet everything to be rainbows and butterflys all the time :) :hug: we just need to sing a happy song and move past this.....

Your right :hugs: we are all like sisters but have you also noticed "others" arent posting much and see like there is alot of drifting apart on here.....I will make the best with the ones we have left and message 10...She is an awesome women and I am just upset she is so upset and I am crampy and feel like I am on an emotional roller coaster :cry: I think the BFN was a sign 2day I am out for this month BUT I am very happy I am getting a longer LP cycle :thumbup:
How are you feeling hun :hugs:

************** This is month 2 with Maca should I also order some pre seed and soft cups for next month is no BFP comes????
i sued pre seed and soft cups before and nothing.....I hope I am not 2 old to concieve the dr said everything looked good ...Ughhhh I am a mess again!! MOOD SWINGS GALORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In all honesty I think people are leaving because there are some people that are all about the MEMEMEMEME aspect and not enough about the support of one another. Also when you hear nothing but bad, and no attempt at PMA it tends to bring people down. No one wants to hear negative all the time. But this is just my opinion......and just like butt cracks everybody has one!! lol

In all honesty I think people are leaving because there are some people that are all about the MEMEMEMEME aspect and not enough about the support of one another. Also when you hear nothing but bad, and no attempt at PMA it tends to bring people down. No one wants to hear negative all the time. But this is just my opinion......and just like butt cracks everybody has one!! lol

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Your so blunt,I luv that about you!! And yes I agree.....I also believe some leave when there is alot of termoil.I try to let is run off my back like water on a ducks ass but not all can so maybe a break is all they need.Soo tomarrow WAIT in 15 mn I am 9 dpo hmmmmmm LOL :haha:

Aww....10, don't leave. We all love you! And you always seem to have an answer for everything. I know you asked NOT to ask you to stay but I'm always hard headed and I'm gonna do it any way! I for one don't want to loose 10 or anyone for that matter. Please reconsider leaving...I hate that we can't just...just...well I don't even know anymore. Play with rainbows and butterfly's. LOL Yes, I'm nuts....I'm telling you all, I have lost it!

So far hubby is taking B12, Ginko, Vitamin E, a 1 a day vitamin, Saw Palmetto, Ginseng, Vitamin C, Zinc, Lysine, and Ultra CoQ10.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Your so blunt,I luv that about you!! And yes I agree.....I also believe some leave when there is alot of termoil.I try to let is run off my back like water on a ducks ass but not all can so maybe a break is all they need.Soo tomarrow WAIT in 15 mn I am 9 dpo hmmmmmm LOL :haha:

Aww....10, don't leave. We all love you! And you always seem to have an answer for everything. I know you asked NOT to ask you to stay but I'm always hard headed and I'm gonna do it any way! I for one don't want to loose 10 or anyone for that matter. Please reconsider leaving...I hate that we can't just...just...well I don't even know anymore. Play with rainbows and butterfly's. LOL Yes, I'm nuts....I'm telling you all, I have lost it!

So far hubby is taking B12, Ginko, Vitamin E, a 1 a day vitamin, Saw Palmetto, Ginseng, Vitamin C, Zinc, Lysine, and Ultra CoQ10.

:hugs::hugs: Sounds good!!! I believe you will be blessed.Maybe DH could try maca??

Amber you made me giggle out loud...my DH even looked at me funny! lol

Have him try maca for a month then look again...see if it helped at all :D Im kinda curious to see if it does what it says it does :)

Have him try maca for a month then look again...see if it helped at all :D Im kinda curious to see if it does what it says it does :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I agree with her,Try Maca!! My DH loves it and so do I .....Makes him and I well more.....Ummm....YEAH!! HAHAHHAHAAA :thumbup::haha::haha::haha:

Shoot me now LOL.....I just went and did a DIGI after midnight LOL...I am officially 9 dpo but said NOT PREGNANT...... am not 2 crushed just feel 10 kinds of crazy!!!!
I pryed it open
2 Lines....I guess I got to see 2 lines for once hahahahhahaha!!!!
I will test again 2morrow and the next day and next day until that witch gets me.....I amhoping she dont BUT with the temp shift and cramps and mood swings she is lurking I CAN FEEL her!!!

Maca worked for you 1st cycle right???? I think I am right and you took 2000 mg??? Just curious I am on #2 cycle of it

I'm not one of you guys, so I hope it's okay if I post...but I used Maca when I conceived in january (had a mc) and again with my new pregnancy, and we've been trying for #2 for 2 years!

THEN I got to thinking back, and I was actually taking it when I got pregnant with #1 in 2007 and that was the first cycle we tried - I just didn't know about the fertility plusses back then. So, yeah, it's awesome as far as I'm concerned!

Well I'm always honest with my posts....I just take extra care on how I word things and how much I say...lol....<~~~And I go alittle crazy with the LOL's to show that I'm lighthearted and joking/laughing.....

I read somewhere that you increase your chances of have multiple's while on Clomid if you have PCOS and a high BMI and taking Metformin....Makes me kind of giddy to think that MAYBE I could have twins....AWESOME! I know there are risks but I like thinking of the positives.....lol....

Hey there!!! I am on Clomid...my first cycle. Im on CD 12. Took mine from CD3-7. Ive read that it increases the chances of multiples too. I would love a set of twinsies. Im on ly on 50mg. If it doesn't work this cycle, I think my GYN is going to up me to 100mg! So excited. Im still waiting to O though. My last cycle lasted 2 months exactly. So Im not sure when I'll O. Hoping its soon though. Im getting Impatient...LOL!

So how is the Clomid treating you? I read it's got some nasty side effects! I think twins would be awesome but with my weight issues I gotta be realistic, it would be to risky for me! I'm starting to get impatient myself...I want to start my period already!! LOL! I'm ready to start using my CBFM and give my doc the good news....I can't wait for next month when I can start my Clomid....I'm finally making a dent in this whole TTC business...lol....Maybe we'll end up being Clomid bump buddies!!!!!:happydance:

That would be awesome! A Clomid Bump Buddy....LOL!
You know, I really haven't had any side effects from it. My vision got a little funny. I dont really know how to describe it. But you know how when you spin around in circles a few times, then when you stop you feel like your vision is still trying to adjust even though you can see clearly? Thats the best way I can describe it. But it wasn't. At the time I honestly didn't relate it to the Clomid, I chalked it up to my usual headaches causing it.
But Ive also read that some side effects don't kick in until you start to O. So we shall see.
How do you use the CBFM??

It's funny that you described it that way....cause that's EXACTLY ( I mean literally word for word) how I describe how I feel with the Metformin when I was on 1000mg....it got to be to much! Especially when driving! So I went back down to 500mg....now I gotta go back to 1000mg...oh joy! LOL! But whatever it takes for a baby I'll deal with me, just get's scarey sometimes when in the car....

You know I'm not 100% how a CBFM works....I read the lil book it came with and I got alittle confused....I think the 3 grey hairs I found the other day are to blame...lol....I just know I need to pee on the stick and stick it in the machine and wait for it to tell me to Boom Boom with the hubby!

I honestly think I'm doomed to be sensitive to pills cause even multi-vitamins make me extremely nauseous....and when my stomach is upset I am useless! I just wanna sleep it off....or at least lay down and rest, but if you met my 21month old you'd know that that is impossible...lol....

My baby!!!!

Attachments

• boobearbath.jpg
    boobearbath.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member