Gallery O Tests

I'm not one of you guys, so I hope it's okay if I post...but I used Maca when I conceived in january (had a mc) and again with my new pregnancy, and we've been trying for #2 for 2 years!

THEN I got to thinking back, and I was actually taking it when I got pregnant with #1 in 2007 and that was the first cycle we tried - I just didn't know about the fertility plusses back then. So, yeah, it's awesome as far as I'm concerned!

THANK YOU!! Im not the only one who who maca worked for :)

And yes daisy, after 11 months ttc, month 12 and first month with maca I got my beanie :D:happydance:

I'm sorry to see you go, 10... but I understand 100%. :hugs:

:hi: Morning,i wasnt being horrible.Iv been called all sorts on here,iv been here from the beginning,the reason i love this thread its because people give u honest opinions iv had a few from Andrea ad well as everyone on here in the past.
Iv spoke my mine very few times on here and sometimes been made to feel like a 'bully'.
To sum it up, I really dont want andrea to assume its a miscarriage with negative blood work and period few days late.I have had a MC and yes i know how it feels and so does Andrea.I dont want to start any fighting,i genuniely think the stress of ttc is getting to her,which iv said before.Iv been there ttc i think people forget just cos im pregnant that doesnt change the hurt.I used to flip out and be depressed with ttc(my opinion) in the end i was acting ery out of character.Now,i have no reason to be anything but honest and i like to help and support people cos i know how much ttc can chnage a person :hugs:

iv seen a few people leave this thread in the past its sad,but there choice :(

This sounds like im jumping on bandwaggon but im not,i may just go of to 1st Tri now.Now im made to feel like a 'bully' again! FFS :(

In all honesty I think people are leaving because there are some people that are all about the MEMEMEMEME aspect and not enough about the support of one another. Also when you hear nothing but bad, and no attempt at PMA it tends to bring people down. No one wants to hear negative all the time. But this is just my opinion......and just like butt cracks everybody has one!! lol
sorry but i find that comment abit out of order.people leave because of people like u and ur comments.like when u jumped down my throat saying i was being negative and not being nice to lilm which was totally untrue.its ur mouth that people back away sometimes.people can say what they want on here but u directly say nasty things to certain people not just generalising things to everyone.i dont blame anyone for feelin uncomfy on here as one comment is said and jumped upon.especially when those who get a bfp and one little neg comment is made about something else and we get slatted for being negative over the whole board for stealin their moment,what aload of crap.we can be happy for someone aswell as down about other things.doesnt mean its al memememememe!!!

yeah not too bad bhopes ty.i have been reading and watchin everyone.hows the bump doin??have u had a scan yet?

yeah not too bad bhopes ty.i have been reading and watchin everyone.hows the bump doin??have u had a scan yet?

Im having a scan on 16th April drs say im 8 weeks but im prob only 6 1/2 weeks.Everythings going ok,bit scared but no cramping bleeding yet :thumbup:

We miss you :cry:

Clare don't leave me xxx 10 sorry ur leaving hope u can still look at my chart for me Hayley welcome back hun what's going on wif us girls we're falling apart again and that breaks my heart xx hope all u girls get ur bfp and all u girls that have ur bfps have ur forever baby ill try and get on later xx love to you all

bhopes-i have no place really to be on here no more

but u help us and we all love you :kiss: I technically shouldnt be here cos im pregnant lol
bb: its one comment!!:cry: If u cant be honest on here then cant be arsed to stick around sorry!

Sorry for my little outburst last night, but I'm just so fed up of coming on here and asking questions only to be ignored because someone is just going on about themselves and dragging it out.
Like I said it's a big reason I don't come on much anymore, cause I just think what is the point!?
I don't like seeing people offer advise to those whinging only to have their heads bitten off. If you don't like the answers recieved then don't go asking questions or posting concerns, just because other people have different views to you is not doesn't mean they're not trying to help.
People doubt you Andrea because as I said last night month after month it's exactly the same, how your AF is late, or doesn't feel the same. It's a bit like the boy who cried wolf and when you do genuinely need the advice people aren't quick to help because we never know if it's just more BS.

Sorry if some of you were offended by me last night, but these boards aren't being used as they should, as Hayley also mentioned when someone get's their positive the rest of us feeling a little down are jumped upon for stealing their parade. We're happy for you but sad for ourselves and that's a perfectly normal human reaction so why slate for it?

ffs still not detecting my ovulation
looks like u ov sunday :)
I think that to and i had cramps that late afternoon
:yipee: I hope you :sex: on sunday! I know you did! Good Luck hun!!!
Im having a scan on 16th April drs say im 8 weeks but im prob only 6 1/2 weeks.Everythings going ok,bit scared but no cramping bleeding yet :thumbup:
We miss you :cry:
Why does the doctor think your 8 weeks? When was your LMP? Or since your MC it's hard to say isn't it? Sorry. I guess they will know more after the scan! That'd make First Tri go way faster if you were 8 weeks! :D Good Luck! I feel like time is standing still I am really starting to hate these tickers! :haha:
bhopes-i have no place really to be on here no more
Hayley I'm glad you stopped by. I hope your doing okay. thanks for chatting on FB the other day it's nice to keep in contact! How are you and the boys doing?

:hi: Morning,i wasnt being horrible.Iv been called all sorts on here,iv been here from the beginning,the reason i love this thread its because people give u honest opinions iv had a few from Andrea ad well as everyone on here in the past.
Iv spoke my mine very few times on here and sometimes been made to feel like a 'bully'.
To sum it up, I really dont want andrea to assume its a miscarriage with negative blood work and period few days late.I have had a MC and yes i know how it feels and so does Andrea.I dont want to start any fighting,i genuniely think the stress of ttc is getting to her,which iv said before.Iv been there ttc i think people forget just cos im pregnant that doesnt change the hurt.I used to flip out and be depressed with ttc(my opinion) in the end i was acting ery out of character.Now,i have no reason to be anything but honest and i like to help and support people cos i know how much ttc can chnage a person :hugs:

iv seen a few people leave this thread in the past its sad,but there choice :(

This sounds like im jumping on bandwaggon but im not,i may just go of to 1st Tri now.Now im made to feel like a 'bully' again! FFS :(

I dont think you're a bully. I TOTALLY agree with you!!!!

Well I'm always honest with my posts....I just take extra care on how I word things and how much I say...lol....<~~~And I go alittle crazy with the LOL's to show that I'm lighthearted and joking/laughing.....

I read somewhere that you increase your chances of have multiple's while on Clomid if you have PCOS and a high BMI and taking Metformin....Makes me kind of giddy to think that MAYBE I could have twins....AWESOME! I know there are risks but I like thinking of the positives.....lol....

Hey there!!! I am on Clomid...my first cycle. Im on CD 12. Took mine from CD3-7. Ive read that it increases the chances of multiples too. I would love a set of twinsies. Im on ly on 50mg. If it doesn't work this cycle, I think my GYN is going to up me to 100mg! So excited. Im still waiting to O though. My last cycle lasted 2 months exactly. So Im not sure when I'll O. Hoping its soon though. Im getting Impatient...LOL!

So how is the Clomid treating you? I read it's got some nasty side effects! I think twins would be awesome but with my weight issues I gotta be realistic, it would be to risky for me! I'm starting to get impatient myself...I want to start my period already!! LOL! I'm ready to start using my CBFM and give my doc the good news....I can't wait for next month when I can start my Clomid....I'm finally making a dent in this whole TTC business...lol....Maybe we'll end up being Clomid bump buddies!!!!!:happydance:

That would be awesome! A Clomid Bump Buddy....LOL!
You know, I really haven't had any side effects from it. My vision got a little funny. I dont really know how to describe it. But you know how when you spin around in circles a few times, then when you stop you feel like your vision is still trying to adjust even though you can see clearly? Thats the best way I can describe it. But it wasn't. At the time I honestly didn't relate it to the Clomid, I chalked it up to my usual headaches causing it.
But Ive also read that some side effects don't kick in until you start to O. So we shall see.
How do you use the CBFM??

It's funny that you described it that way....cause that's EXACTLY ( I mean literally word for word) how I describe how I feel with the Metformin when I was on 1000mg....it got to be to much! Especially when driving! So I went back down to 500mg....now I gotta go back to 1000mg...oh joy! LOL! But whatever it takes for a baby I'll deal with me, just get's scarey sometimes when in the car....

You know I'm not 100% how a CBFM works....I read the lil book it came with and I got alittle confused....I think the 3 grey hairs I found the other day are to blame...lol....I just know I need to pee on the stick and stick it in the machine and wait for it to tell me to Boom Boom with the hubby!

I honestly think I'm doomed to be sensitive to pills cause even multi-vitamins make me extremely nauseous....and when my stomach is upset I am useless! I just wanna sleep it off....or at least lay down and rest, but if you met my 21month old you'd know that that is impossible...lol....

My baby!!!!

OH MY GOSH!!!! So adorable!!!! That is one precious baby!!!!
You had me laughing with the boom boom! LOL!!!!
Let me know how it goes for you with the CBFM.
And I know what you mean about driving while feeling like that. My husband thinks Im nuts when I told him the thing with my eyes. Maybe I should spin him around in circles and then maybe he'll understand. Ha!
Hey, what is Maca?

I don't think you're a bully at all, Clare. Having opinions and being a bully are 2 different things.

HAYLEY!!! :hugs: Awww.... I've missed you SO much!!!

Honestly, I don't post much because I don't feel like I fit in anywhere. As much as I can try to tell anyone what's going on in treatment and this and that... There is such a small percentage of people who really understand WTF I'm on about. And, its super isolating to not be able to join in with OPK's and BD'ing and temping and testing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->