Gallery O Tests

To me it looks to thick and pink to be an evap, but I have never had an evap.

Thanks Pam. :hugs:

Here are my tests from today. The bottom is a wondfo I took earlier. Already dried. The top is a dollar tree that is still wet, took it about 5 minutes ago.

I know according to my chart I'm expected to start:af: today or tomorrow BUT I have no cramps. And I mean NONE. Not even an achy feeling and I always have some kind of cramps before hand. Maybe I'm more off in my cycle than I thought. :shrug:

I've probably taken over 50 dollar store pregnancy tests, and never had an evap. Your test looks exactly like my :bfp: in the beginning, I really think it's positive! Keep testing :)

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you all had a great day. :flower:

Things went pretty good for the family today. We went to church and the girls got to watch a special Easter cartoon. Then we came home and did an Easter egg hunt. They had fun with that and wanted to do it again. LOL

I tested with a frer this morning also. I'm pretty sure its a negative. I thought I saw a faint line but I'm so sick of faint lines. From now on, there is either a decent line or it's a :bfn: to me. :haha: I'm getting kinda crampy and I'm guessing AF is going to show soon.

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 39
How long after you tested did you take the pic? I think I see a line darker than the last FRER!

It wasn't long after.

I'm getting super crampy now though so I really think I'm out this month. I feel like I'm going to start any second now. GRRR...I hate cramps. :growlmad:

Hopefully AF comes soon so I can just start the next cycle.

I'm so tempted to use my OPK right now and see how dark it is! They say your supposed to only use them between 2-4pm though, does that only apply when your testing for ovulation? Or is that the same if your using at as an HPT also?

I'm so tempted to use my OPK right now and see how dark it is! They say your supposed to only use them between 2-4pm though, does that only apply when your testing for ovulation? Or is that the same if your using at as an HPT also?

I don't think it would matter right now. If you're using it as a pregnancy test, I would think it would show up okay.

Ok so it's far from positive, but there is a decent line there. And I know I'm nowhere close to ovulating (before or after). I took one on Fri night just before bed and it was lighter than the one just now. Anyone care to give an opinion on this? I've never used OPK's before now so I don't know a whole lot about them. :)

If your saying the first opk you took was lighter than this one you just now took.. Then you are gradually building up to your ovulation. =) sometimes woman can have days of very light lines (not a positive) on an opk before it finally being positive.

Good Luck :hugs:
:dust:

But I already ovulated this cycle, and I'm 2 weeks late for my period now. Could I have just skipped my period and be on my next cycle/ovulation?

ooo i see. Thats very well possible if you were stressing or had a change in diet you may have skipped your period all together. OR you may be pregnant have you tested with a HPT?

I had light lines on OPKs before i got the positive HPT with my son.

O man have I tested! lol I was getting BFN's for awhile. I started to get very faint lines on them about 4-5 days ago, but they are way to light to tell if they are evaps or not. The HPT I did this morning was slightly darker than the others but still to light to be definite. Lol I never should have peed on a stick!

HAHA. Maybe you should go in and get a Blood Test done. That will give you a more definite answer =)

CD 1 for me.

:af: showed. :growlmad:

At least now I can get on with my next cycle. I hope cycle 13 has more luck in it than the previous cycles!

Hey MissAlissa!!!
I actually did a little bit of research about the OPK used as HPT last cycle just because I was curious. And this is what I found....
OPKs recognize HCG just as they would LH, but its not the same for HPTs recognizing LH as HCG. It only works one way.
They OPKs are usually set to become "positive" at anywhere from 20-40miu of LH. Thats why some ladies get a positive OPK when they're preggers. But it could recognize HCG as LH at lower concentrations than what makes it a "true positive OPK". But the hard part is, you don't really know if its HCG or LH.
I tested with my OPKs last cycle during my TWW just to see what would happen. Some days they were medium darkness and others very very light. They really didn't follow any trend. And unfortunately I wasn't preggers.

But I would imagine that the OPKs would continue to get darker as your DPO increases. You said that it was darker right???

Also, they recommend for OPKs to be used between the hours of 10am and 8pm. They say LH builds in your system as the day goes on :shrug:

I've used mine around 9am for morning test and arounf 7pm for evening and they've worked pretty well.

I know I kind of rambled but I hope that answers any questions you had.

Can you post pics??? I'd love to see the progression of your OPKs!!!!

FX this is your BFP!!!!!!!

(Im sorry if what I said doesn't sound right, I hope I was able to explain it ok. It sounded a lot better in my head. LOL)

Oh, and Im guessing if you're using it as an HPT substitute, FMU would probably be best ??? I guess you could really use it anytime. :hugs:

Chika: I'm so sry AF showed! I really thought I saw some lines on your tests! But I've heard alot of women in the TTC world say 13 was a lucky number for them! I hope you get your BFP this month :)

RNmommy: Thank you for explaining that, it totally makes sense :) I only took them cause I ran out of HPT's and felt the urge to POAS lol. I'm gonna pick up some more FRER's this week sometime. I have to have a friend of mine post all my pics for me so I'm gonna wait to post a pic until my FRER shows a BFP. But as soon as it does you guys will see it :)

Chika: I'm so sry AF showed! I really thought I saw some lines on your tests! But I've heard alot of women in the TTC world say 13 was a lucky number for them! I hope you get your BFP this month :)

RNmommy: Thank you for explaining that, it totally makes sense :) I only took them cause I ran out of HPT's and felt the urge to POAS lol. I'm gonna pick up some more FRER's this week sometime. I have to have a friend of mine post all my pics for me so I'm gonna wait to post a pic until my FRER shows a BFP. But as soon as it does you guys will see it :)

So this really doesnt explain anything. BUT it shows you mine. On the left youll see the HPT and on the right you'll see the OPT.

Attachments

• all 2.jpg
    all 2.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 42

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79