Gallery O Tests

Thank you for showing me your pics! So I guess it could be possible that it is picking up HcG I guess. My dollar store HPT was a little bit lighter than your Oct 6th HPT, and my OPK from the same night was almost as dark as your Oct 8th OPK. Or...I guess if I just skipped my period all togetheer this month than I could be ovulating pretty soon. I've never missed a period though...this is all so strange lol

LOL well FX its the your BFP! I noticed that the last OPK I took was clearly positive even though it was picking up on the HcG. And the HPT for the same day was also positive it wasnt nearly as dark as the OPK. So Im always one that says "yes, OPKs can pick up a pregnancy. " But I would still get yourself some HPTs LOL :D :dust: to yoU!

Chika: I'm so sry AF showed! I really thought I saw some lines on your tests! But I've heard alot of women in the TTC world say 13 was a lucky number for them! I hope you get your BFP this month :)

RNmommy: Thank you for explaining that, it totally makes sense :) I only took them cause I ran out of HPT's and felt the urge to POAS lol. I'm gonna pick up some more FRER's this week sometime. I have to have a friend of mine post all my pics for me so I'm gonna wait to post a pic until my FRER shows a BFP. But as soon as it does you guys will see it :)

So this really doesnt explain anything. BUT it shows you mine. On the left youll see the HPT and on the right you'll see the OPT.

Those pics are awesome!!! Those would sure answer a lot of questions ladies have about the OPK as HPT.
Thanks for posting them. It was great to see the progression!!!

I Googled OPK's as HPT's of course, and found alot of women who were getting strong lines (not positives though) on the OPK's and nothing on the HPT's for at least 4-5 days before they finally got a faint positive on the HPT. My OPK's arent positive but they are definitely darker than what they should be if I'm not ovulating in the next couple days. I just wish I had bought more OPK's now so I can follow them each day and see what they do lol. I love experimenting with peesticks :)

Omg amber i cant believe she showed her face!!
melissa i hope that you get your :bfp: i cant believe you are 2 weeks late
AFM the :witch: is still here but i think its going away lets hope that this cycle is gonna be a better one with a :bfp: at the end. well i got a house here in hawaii and we move in wed. so i will have more time to update

Hawaii? OMG you lucky girl! How fun! Maybe there's a little something special in the Hawaiin air that will help bring on that BFP :) I'll keep Fxd!

Rosa, I'm so glad you got a house! How exciting!

I'm wishing you the best of luck on this cycle. We need some more :bfp: 's here!

Hopefully this time my Ovacue doesn't mess up and it actually gives me the advance we need to get some good baby making :sex: in! :haha:

just adding my 2 cents.....i got pos opks for a week or more before my hpt turned bfp! it was ridiculous!

TY everyone! I'm thinking I got my BFP tonght, but it's so faint I'm not gonna count on it. I am testing again in the AM with FMU though, and hopefully I'll have a much darker line!

Well everybody, I enjoyed reading all of your posts and everything but I am saying my goodbyes! I got pregnant in January and had a MMC in February and I was going to try again in June of this year but I have decided that I will leave it at 2 kiddos forever. My husband just got his HVAC license (which was quite a journey) and we are now working on getting our business rolling (his boss is giving us his successful business early next year) plus I am still in school myself so I think my life is pretty much perfect (and extremely busy) like it is. Now that we are going to be pretty successful with this business, I will be able to fully pay for all of my kids to go to a good college and what not, plus when I get old and die, I want to leave my kids a good chunk of money each and splitting it 3 ways just lowers the amount they will get so I am going to count my blessings and be happy with my 2 boys :) I wish you all the best of luck and hope you all get the babies you want soon! :kiss:

Sorry to see you go Mustang. Really hope your business takes off. :hugs: wish you the best

I Googled OPK's as HPT's of course, and found alot of women who were getting strong lines (not positives though) on the OPK's and nothing on the HPT's for at least 4-5 days before they finally got a faint positive on the HPT. My OPK's arent positive but they are definitely darker than what they should be if I'm not ovulating in the next couple days. I just wish I had bought more OPK's now so I can follow them each day and see what they do lol. I love experimenting with peesticks :)

I peed on thousands of sticks haha.My opk was completely negative even when got bfp it wasnt pos until 2 weeks after bfp. xx

Baby dust to all u lovely ladies :dust:

Hey ladies I've been so busy with work I haven't had much time to get on here.....plus with hubby leaving soon we are getting everything ready for him to leave :-( and I'm extremely hitting rock bottom with reality he'll be gone until my youngest is 3 years old :( its rough but I know it'll all be okay I just have to work as much as possible to keep my mind clear of things going on. I hope an pray each and every one of you the best and can't wait to pop in and see everyone of your bfp's :) Me and hubby aren't TRYING our best this month as I don't want him to come home to me almost popping out a baby...he wants to be around for a pregnancy if we have one...so we left it as if it happens this month it will...if not its for the best truly.

Miss you all so very much and I keep stalking when I have the chance to see :bfp: :)

Ohhh and although we aren't TRYING hard this month I did get a deffo big ovulation surge :) and we happen to have BD last night LOL so who knows what'll happen and I have EWCM for the 2nd time ever in my 13 month journey :)

Attachments

• fertilitymonitor.jpg
    fertilitymonitor.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 29
Hey Ladies!

I just wanted to share something I just learned about Clomid.
I found a little video on it that says guys can take it to help increase sperm production in men with low sperm counts. I didn't know that!!!

I know that I've seen on here a few ladies whose husbands have low sperm count. So I just wanted to share.

Here's the address. If it doesn't work, go to youtube and search for Pregnancy Booster Clomid (Pregnancy Health Guru).

https://youtu.be/xpyNpn-TshQ

Hey ladies....wanted to share my tests from today....here is 2 from 2MU....

Attachments

• hpt4.jpg
    hpt4.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 58

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79