Gallery O Tests

I don't have any "proper" tests at the moment....just gonna bid my time with the IC's...if they get darker then I'll go get an FRER.....

Thanks Luna...these lines better not be evaps cause they look so convincing to me...lol...

they cant all be evaps, they they're def pink!!! :happydance: My ICs never got to dark, Id to a FRER in 2 days maybe!!!!

I'm def gonna wait and see how dark they get...if they get darker....and if they do I'll go by an FRER!!

I don't have any "proper" tests at the moment....just gonna bid my time with the IC's...if they get darker then I'll go get an FRER.....

Thanks Luna...these lines better not be evaps cause they look so convincing to me...lol...

Get Frer :yipee: If this lines i see are bfp's,which i think they may be ;)
itll def show on frer :yipee:

I will definately get a FRER if my lines get darker...lol...I just don't want to waste money on buying them just to get a BFN....As strange as it sounds I'm scared to take an FRER...lol....I don't want to see a BFN anymore, I'm tired of seeing that....so yea, they intimidate me....lol...But like I said if the lines get darker then I'll know I stand a chance with an FRER....

hi guys sorry its been a while xx been getting my head together well as together as i can x how r u all doing
amber how r u hun x
sm how r u x
daisy hi how r u x
andrea xx will try and catch up on readin real soon x

hi guys sorry its been a while xx been getting my head together well as together as i can x how r u all doing
amber how r u hun x
sm how r u x
daisy hi how r u x

How are u doing hun?

amber how r u hun x
sm how r u x
daisy hi how r u x

How are u doing hun?

ok really i finally broke down and grieved it took a wile like 2 3 weeks hence y i havet been on i noticed brown discharge mixed with ewcm 2day wtffffff i have a fertility appt in july so not 2 long to wait xx hope ur all doing ok xx love and baby dust to you all xxxx

I got my BFP on the 15th April :happydance:

Hoping for a sticky bean!!

Attachments

• BFP 2! ♥.jpg
    BFP 2! ♥.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 13
  • BFP 3! ♥.jpg
    BFP 3! ♥.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 8
  • BFP 4! ♥.jpg
    BFP 4! ♥.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 8
  • BFP 5! ♥.jpg
    BFP 5! ♥.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 8
  • BFP! ♥.jpg
    BFP! ♥.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 7
Congrats on the :bfp: Sophie! :happydance:

afm...today is cycle day 4. Halfway through the day yesterday my period stopped. Hmm...okay. :shrug: Not complaining or anything but usually my period lasts longer.

Otherwise doing okay. Hope you ladies are to! :thumbup:

Sweet_Alida....glad to see you posting....after reading all the stories about the tornado's that ripped through the southern states I started to worry about you!!!! I can't believe all the destruction and deaths....it's horrible! I am glad ya'll are okay!

Thanks everyone for the congratulations.

Hope everyone gets the BFP they are wishing for soon.

Baby dust to you all!

xx

Mummylove - thanks, if you don't mind me asking, how far gone was you on your scan photo? I'm just curious cause iv got a early scan next week. Due date calculators say I should be 7w5d then but I think I will be 6w3d. X

Congrats Sophie!! BB I've missed you HUGE HUGS to you sweetie glad to see you here again....praying hard for you sweetheart! I am praying for all you girls....I can't wait to see more :bfp: 's!! I am a little sad and trying to keep my head up but this is a lot on my shoulders....29 more days as of now....and I am almost to the point of crying every day wondering how I will ever get over the sadness of missing my husband. 6 months is going to feel like 10 years :-( I know it doesn't seem like a long time but to me its an eternity and for my boys it'll be that way.

Today I got another peak on my monitor so I have no clue when I will actually ovulate and I can't wait to find out lol.....but we haven't necessarily been trying this time...but I am secretly praying I have a part of him here by having his little baby with me where-ever I go! That would be the best blessing ever.....but I understand its on God's time and I've left it at that lately knowing when its time it'll work out and everything will be A OK :) Miss you girls and praying and hoping for the best from all of you! Chicka I am really praying you get it this cycle Lord knows we both don't wanna be longer than 13 months of trying it seems like forever an a day :( Love you all though an hope everyone has a wonderful day I am hot I've been at my oldests' field day all day today! We had a blast :)

Alida----I was so very relieved to see your post on fb this morning :) That was the highlight of my day! I was praying for you two last night and glad your safe and sound---prayers are being sent to those who lost someone, or lost their lives and the ones who had damage :( I pray they are going to heal in time....God bless!

My MIL lives in Madison AL and we havent heard from her. I dont know if I should worry, or if its just her being flakey like she can be. Does anyone know if it hit that city?

Madison is in Northern Alabama? The north part I believe was hit pretty bad. I think from around Tuscaloosa and north it was hit hard.
I dont mean to scare you, but I woulnd't stop trying to reach her.

Praying she's ok! :hugs:

Sweet_Alida....glad to see you posting....after reading all the stories about the tornado's that ripped through the southern states I started to worry about you!!!! I can't believe all the destruction and deaths....it's horrible! I am glad ya'll are okay!

in my journal you can read it, but I was so scared. They had been predicting the worst storms of the decade and so on. I didn't sleep all night I don't think! My town was missed by BOTH severe storms! We got some rain and lightening but nothing severe at all! We are so blessed. I truly believe all the prayers saved us. There were tornados all around us just a few miles away and we hardly had any wind! Blessed! :) Thank you for thinking of us. Means a lot to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->