Gallery O Tests

My MIL lives in Madison AL and we havent heard from her. I dont know if I should worry, or if its just her being flakey like she can be. Does anyone know if it hit that city?
Like RN said....YES keep trying. The phone lines might be down and or tied up but I wouldn't stop trying. Alabama got hit HARD. Very Hard. I pray she is alright. Let us know when you find something out please. I'll be praying. :hugs:

Andrea thank you so much! Your so sweet and thoughtful. Now go put some Aloe on that sunburn silly girl! :D And take some tylenol for the pain...something stronger if you have it LOL!

Hubby keeps slapping my arms OUCH! LOL I'll be okay I suppose!!! My poor lil mans face is red though....everything else was covered in tons of sun screen!!

Everyone is ok. My MIL, FIL, BIL and his whole family live in northern Alabama. The tornadoes were very close to them though.

Mummylove - thanks, if you don't mind me asking, how far gone was you on your scan photo? I'm just curious cause iv got a early scan next week. Due date calculators say I should be 7w5d then but I think I will be 6w3d. X

I was 7+3 but they put me bk a day

I'm still getting faint line on my IC's but my Answer test this morning was negative...is it possible to get the faint lines on the IC's but take longer for an Answer or FRER to show up? I have no idea what the sensitivity is of the IC's....

I'm still getting faint line on my IC's but my Answer test this morning was negative...is it possible to get the faint lines on the IC's but take longer for an Answer or FRER to show up? I have no idea what the sensitivity is of the IC's....

very possible. answer and FRER didn't give me +'s until 14-15dpo. Good Luck.

okay...lol...that makes me feel better!!!!

Someone was saying that the type of tests I am taking can also pick up on ovulation....not sure how true that is...I am using the One Step HCG Pregnancy Strips (pink)....I have a hard time finding any info on them but what I have found hasn't said anything like that....

Hello everyone how are you all doing? i have not been on cause i didnt have internet in my new house but now i have been "barrowing" someone elses hehehe no updates here i have not been taking my temp as much cause i dont have a schedule but im gonna start tomorrow morning on a regular i started using my ovacue but it has not changed colors yet so oh well

Almost a week late...but then again, it could only be a couple of days as I can have cycles 31-35 day. I have been pretty steady for 4 months at 31 days.
The color was vivid...I took it in the afternoon yesterday and didn't really expect it to be. I took one before that at 3am and it wasn't like that. Funny how that worked out lol. I started out with the more sensitive tests 10 miu over a week ago, got a nice double line, used the 25 miu and was seeing shadows for over a week until yesterday. These are from earlypregnancytests.com, this pic isn't great, I didn't have to be in the light to be able to see this one!
stick afternoon 29th-2.jpg

Went out and got the digital test. Thanks ladies!!!:happydance:
Good luck on all your journeys, I will be back and forth checking in on yous!!!Pregnant.jpg :thumbup:

Almost a week late...but then again, it could only be a couple of days as I can have cycles 31-35 day. I have been pretty steady for 4 months at 31 days.
The color was vivid...I took it in the afternoon yesterday and didn't really expect it to be. I took one before that at 3am and it wasn't like that. Funny how that worked out lol. I started out with the more sensitive tests 10 miu over a week ago, got a nice double line, used the 25 miu and was seeing shadows for over a week until yesterday. These are from earlypregnancytests.com, this pic isn't great, I didn't have to be in the light to be able to see this one!
View attachment 198934

Congrats :) I have 10 of the early tests waiting to be used. ;)

Hey ladies!! It's been a while since I've updated. I'm on cycle day 8 today. This is my second cycle on Clomid...hopefully it works! I took a couple opk's and they are dark. Not positive yet, but getting there!

opk.jpg
I've been super busy making diapers too and it's been a while since I've posted any of my diapers, so this is my latest creation. It's a one size.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"