Gallery O Tests

Good luck Chicka!! It's looking good!

I think I'll be following in your footsteps soon....have an appt on the 4th and I am hoping she'll give me the Clomid she promised....cause those IC's gave me false hope....I am ready to be pregnant again....I cant' stop dreaming about it!!!

I know what you mean Pam. I have had SO MANY prego dreams or :bfp: dreams, I'm ready for it to be real and NOT a dream anymore! lol

Hopefully the Dr. will get you on that Clomid like you want! :thumbup:

I know...the dreams seem to make it worse...cause you wake up with that longing...in your dream you feel the reality of it...but when you wake up it's gone....sometimes I don't even want to sleep....seeing as my dreams are starting to turn morbid and more like a horror film over what should be beautiful...I don't know what is making them turn out so awful! I want to dream about sunshine and rainbow's and holding my little one...instead it's all bloody and horrible....

<~~Speaking of that I had a dream last night.....which would be a "dream" come true :) if it happened in real life :) lol.....I am hoping and praying....but only have one more try after this I suppose that is if AF is on time an everything works out just perfect...

I keep thinking that the things that are happening now are a good sign that god wants us to have another baby

I try to think that....but as of right now I'm sitting in the bathroom crying my eyes out----reality is kicking in that life without hubby will be so very hard to get by.....I honestly duno what I'll do without the extra hand to help me raise these two boys.....right now I'm having a mental breakdown and just wanna dream I am someone else :(

My little guy has been screaming all day and I just lost my bananas and started screaming to which leads me to the bathroom right now to reality and crying my eyes out because I'm losing all my mental strength....I was doing so good until now....now just wanna cry......see you ladies later I guess I just need to calm down and sleep this off.....see you ladies tomorrow I get a few hours by myself before work and I think I need them....

Hi girls how r u all well up until today I had brown spotting not enough for a pad now nothing at all what could b happening to me currently cd91

I try to think that....but as of right now I'm sitting in the bathroom crying my eyes out----reality is kicking in that life without hubby will be so very hard to get by.....I honestly duno what I'll do without the extra hand to help me raise these two boys.....right now I'm having a mental breakdown and just wanna dream I am someone else :(

My little guy has been screaming all day and I just lost my bananas and started screaming to which leads me to the bathroom right now to reality and crying my eyes out because I'm losing all my mental strength....I was doing so good until now....now just wanna cry......see you ladies later I guess I just need to calm down and sleep this off.....see you ladies tomorrow I get a few hours by myself before work and I think I need them....

Andrea I feel your pain and it's alright to cry. I know my dh isn't gone for 6months to a year, but the time he is gone it doesn't make it any easier. I had myself a downright cry last night. Sobbed for nearly 2 hours. I just feel so overwhelmed and lonely and like I can't do this anymore. I am so tired of not having family or friends to help me out when I feel sick and throwing up. I am so tired of doing everything by myself. I just lost it last night and today is a new day and although I'm exhausted I made it thru another day. One more day closer to seeing DH. One more day done and everyone survived. Not all the chores got done, but everyone has clean undies and the dogs got fed. You need to make sure you have some "YOU" time when you can. It won't happen everyday it might not happen every week, but once in awhile even if it means putting your kids in their room with a movie on tv or whatever will buy you that 15-20 mins of YOU time do it. It's not going to be easy, but you will make it. You know my number and you better use it!! Love ya girl!

ps. My dh isn't expected home until sometime in August! He was home for 5 days in March(not together either) and 6 days in April for Alida's surgery. He left April 15th and he told me the other day he would be surprised if he made it home before August. What makes it so hard is that could change to Sept. I don't have an end date to count down too. But the up side is he could come home with no notice and that would be just fine with me. I just hate the unknown.

When me and OH first got together i was living in tamworth near birmimgham in uk and he lived in blackpool so we didnt see each other much it would be a month b4 we see each other and i thought that was hard then i moved up near him we didnt see each other every day probably 4 times a week and thought that was hard to i really dont know how u ladies do it u must be strong will powered got great respect for u

Thanks Alida---and you other ladies too.....My mom came over this morning and I had a sob fest...couldn't stop crying. Its just been a rough time...and well I am so nauseated today its just not good almost had to use the trash at work to get sick in....not pregnant of course just nerves I suppose. I am waiting to see what happens I go to the doctor May 16th for fertility check up again...and to see what is the next step in all this crazy game I am in. Hope you ladies have a good night I am off to sleep to get through another day :)

I have something interesting to show.....the first pic is from last cycle :bfn: on a digital ept certainty....then the next two pics the one I took tonight with held pee for 5 hours because I was sick at work thought WHY not pee on a stupid digi test LOL...and compare the before pics on the last cycle test an the one from now.....soooo....here it is? Interesting or what???

Attachments

• MYDIGI.jpg
    MYDIGI.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 34
  • NEWDIGITAL.jpg
    NEWDIGITAL.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 41
  • NEWDIGITAL2.jpg
    NEWDIGITAL2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 32
are the digis supposed to have 3 lines if they are positive? I'm just curious... cuz I feel like I can see 3 lines on your last 2 pictures lol Im probably just crazy

I am thinking about temping vaginally but I don't know if I should start doing that now since I have been doing it orally...not sure if it's wise to switch during a cycle...ALSO....when temping vaginally do you subtract a degree or something or keep the temp as is?

those digis are that and ur not supose to read them but im guilty of reading into them.digi measure lh aswell so ur lh levels were maybe highier the other month.

baby:dust: to you all and praying i see you some of u in 1st tri b4 i leave :)

I know I was just peeing on something for fun its been long time since I've pee'd on anything. I doubt I'm pregnant lol we only BD 2 times in the fertile period an one time we did was after the temp rise so there is really no way unless its a miracle. I just thought it was interesting and I did pee on an OPK as well an there was no 2nd line what so ever...so I was like WEIRD...but it was just interesting how different the line intensities can be its just really weird....found it interesting an thought I'd share....I know I'm not pregnant lol no way....but I had to pee on something for reasons of keeping my sanity :) lol

Good morning ladies.

This morning before I ate or drank anything I decided to do a little saliva testing. I got tons of ferning. Almost 100%. :happydance:

Still makes me a bit confused though because my Ovacue is not telling me anything...still says I'm NOT fertile. I've had so much trouble with the Ovacue though, I wish now that I hadn't of even bothered with it. This is the second cycle where something hasn't worked right or I've had a missing part. GRRR. :growlmad: MAYBE by cycle 3 I will have all of the parts I bought AND they will all be working. LOL

Anyway...here is my ferning pictures.

Attachments

• fern1.jpg
    fern1.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 3
  • fern2.jpg
    fern2.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 3
  • fern3.jpg
    fern3.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1
I had that last week! It only lasted 2 days and then I would get speratic partial ferning here and there...but now I'm not getting anything...lol....Sorry your having such a hard time with the Ovacue....I hope things start to work itself out soon so you don't have to play a guessing game!

hey everyone i didnt have internet that work so i could not keep with you ladies but im back lol i have my own internet now.

Andrea**Im sorry you have been feeling down hun i have had my days this month too. hugs!!!
Chicka** Im sorry you have been having such a hard time with your ovacue.

Im on cd14 and my ovacue finally changed from not fertile to high fertility. Im gonna go buy some opks just to make sure that its correct. So maybe i did ov on cd17 last cycle.

I am thinking about temping vaginally but I don't know if I should start doing that now since I have been doing it orally...not sure if it's wise to switch during a cycle...ALSO....when temping vaginally do you subtract a degree or something or keep the temp as is?

I know I haven't posted here but I am an AVID stalker, lol, and saw this and wanted to say that NO, you should definitely not switch mid cycle as your temps will be higher vaginally. If you do start temping that way start on CD1 and don't add or subtract anything :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->