Gallery O Tests

well im not going to uni this yr as i wasnt successful im gutted went to dr they have given me norethisterone again been told to take them 3x a day but need to do a hpt first to make sure im not pregnant grrrr i hate my body how is everyone doing xxxx
amber how ya doing hunni xx
andrea sorry ur havin a bad time wish i cud ease ur pain xx
pam hows u hun x

well its been a while since i posted here. So thought id say HI, how is everyone?

hey girls thought i pee on an opk and got this what do u reckon although no saliva ferning is this positive or still getting there
IMAG0431.jpg

IMAG0432.jpg

Tested yesterday at 10DPO and got my BFP!!!!!!
I did an IC in the morning and got a line so faint I really thought I was imagining it so I didn't pay too much attention to it.
Snagged a test at work and took it on my lunch break & got BFP!!!! Did another when I go home last night....BFP!!!
And then, because I am a POAS-aholic I took the Answer test very late last night and got BFP!!!!!

I am so excited!!!!!! This was my second month on Clomid 50mg and first month using PreSeed and used SoftCup one time.

Attachments

• BFP1.jpg
    BFP1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 13
  • BFP2.jpg
    BFP2.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 10
Tested yesterday at 10DPO and got my BFP!!!!!!
I did an IC in the morning and got a line so faint I really thought I was imagining it so I didn't pay too much attention to it.
Snagged a test at work and took it on my lunch break & got BFP!!!! Did another when I go home last night....BFP!!!
And then, because I am a POAS-aholic I took the Answer test very late last night and got BFP!!!!!

I am so excited!!!!!! This was my second month on Clomid 50mg and first month using PreSeed and used SoftCup one time.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

GReat news :) get ur butt to 1st tri :haha:
I have my 13 week scan today :wacko: well in an hour lol

Congrats RN! I'm sure you're super stoked! This is my second cycle on 50 mg of Clomid also, so hopefully I get a :bfp: to!

CONGRATS again!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
:dance::dance::dance:
:yipee::yipee::yipee:

Congrats! Thats fantastic news! Best of luck for a happy and healthy 9 (10 ) months! lol

Congrats RN! I'm sure you're super stoked! This is my second cycle on 50 mg of Clomid also, so hopefully I get a :bfp: to!

CONGRATS again!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
:dance::dance::dance:
:yipee::yipee::yipee:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!!! I hope it works quickly for you too!
Baby dust to yoU!!!!!!

Thats fantastic RN! Congratulations hunni!

Glad everything went ok at your scan clare im going to take a peak at your photo in your journal :) xx

Hey ladies. I thought I'd add my latest TTC video since I'm giving my "run down" on the Ovacue Fertility monitor. :flower::hugs:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NM1sGhf7WY

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->