Gallery O Tests

Aww Chika Im sorry they're being such a pain in the ass! I hope you are about to ovulate, I cant wait to see a bfp for you :)

My ovacue got a reading of 107 on my oral and vag. i dont know what happened their, ERRR i wonder if its messed up

Hey ladies I haven't been on much my moms really sick in the hospital and kind of thanking the Lord I'm not pregnant right now as I'm stressing out over her being so ill :( going to the ER with her for day 3 now an they are supposed to admit her....lets pray that she is okay we can't find out whats wrong but something in her intestines is giving her tons of trouble....will update when I find out anything....talk to you all soon and can't wait to see your :bfp: 's :)

Went back up in the thread CONGRATS RN :) super BFP and then to Chicka :( so sorry your having issues getting your supplies :( that sucks.....I go to the doctor on the 16th for my checkup that is if MY MOM ISNT IN THE HOSPITAL :( but its okay I shall survive :)

Hey ladies I haven't been on much my moms really sick in the hospital and kind of thanking the Lord I'm not pregnant right now as I'm stressing out over her being so ill :( going to the ER with her for day 3 now an they are supposed to admit her....lets pray that she is okay we can't find out whats wrong but something in her intestines is giving her tons of trouble....will update when I find out anything....talk to you all soon and can't wait to see your :bfp: 's :)

Went back up in the thread CONGRATS RN :) super BFP and then to Chicka :( so sorry your having issues getting your supplies :( that sucks.....I go to the doctor on the 16th for my checkup that is if MY MOM ISNT IN THE HOSPITAL :( but its okay I shall survive :)

Thank you!
Im sorry to hear about your mother! I hope she feels better soon. Maybe it's just a bad case of gastroenteritis. Hope it's nothing serious!!!!!

Here's today's test!!!
Big change from yesterday!!!
Today is 12DPO
(And I only held my wee for about an hour!)

Attachments

• HPT1.jpg
    HPT1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 4
  • HPT2.jpg
    HPT2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 4
Aww Rn those are awesome lines! When do you get your first scan?

Im going to call my doctor tomorrow and find out when he wants me to come in. Im assuming he'll probably want to do blood work this week because of me being on the Clomid. But I'm assuming he won't scan for at least 2-3 more weeks. Im 3 weeks, 6 days today! AF isn't even due for another day or two. I got lucky and got strong lines really early!!!
Im so excited, on :cloud9:

I saw the thread with your FRER. Have you retested??? Im keeping my FX for you!!!!

I ended up getting AF, or having a chemical. Doc couldn't say for sure either way. But DH decided it was best to wait to TTC anyways due to some unexpected difficulties recently :( But.....:) I'm pretty sure I just O'd, it was like I could actually feel the little egg pop out, and we just :sex: about an hour ago so who knows! He used the old "pull out" rather than a condom, but he has super sperm so maybe a couple of them made it up there :)

Oh, Im so sorry the witch got you! I hope it all works out for you!!!!

I swear I must be obsessed because I just keep looking at my tests. I dont know if a part of me thinks the result is going to change or what :rofl:
I was actually nervous this morning when I took that test. I was so relieved when I saw how dark the line was and it was like that within 20 seconds.
I hope my doc draws some blood tomorrow. I need to call anyways and find out what my progesterone levels were last week. I know I obviously O'd...LOL...but I want to make sure it wasn't low.

I was the same way! With both DS's I held on to my BFP's until I was about 5 months pregnant. I had to keep checking to remind myself it was real. Once I could feel them kicking around in there good and hard I didn't need the tests anymore :)

I took a blue dye test yesterday just for fun to see what it would look like. You know, with the whole evap vs BFP stuff. LOL! I wanted to see what I got. I figured my test would be so much darker than it was, especially with the results I was getting on the pink dyes.
Even though I got a clear BFP, Im still sticking with the pink dyes.
(*I only bought the blue dye because the 2pack was on sale for $3...LOL)

Attachments

• blue dye.jpg
    blue dye.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 6
I just don't trust those blue dyes anymore. I wouldn't mind using them for fun, but definitely not for an accurate answer! lol

Yeah I know. If I hadn't already known, those lines would've driven me mad!!! LOL!!
I was looking at all the tests and saw the sale price of $3 and said "I'd be crazy to turn it down" :rofl:

Lmao, spoken like a true POASA! Ugh I wan't to test soooo bad! I might have possibly O'd about 6-7 days ago, but I can't say for sure. It does seem highly unlikely though to ovulate so early in my cycle.....If I didn't O then, I definitely O'd today, putting me in the 2WW. :( I hate the suspense!!!! lol

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!! to all you great ladies!!!

Well good news from me too my ov was confirmed today by ovacue!!! YAY!!! Im so happy to see it. me and the hubby have been :sex: twice a day since i got my high fertility on my monitor i hope my temps confirm it tomorrow morning.. now the 2ww!!!!

I'm with you Gueyilla! I don't think I stand a chance anyway as hubby decided to start pulling out :blush: but I think I O'd today too. He decided it's not the right time, but maybe I will be one of the lucky few who gets pregnant using the pull out method :)

RN I have a question.....I don't think it matters but....should I even try this coming month since hubby just had Small Pox shots and Anthrax shots? Could that hurt anything or cause any issues? Or should I give it all I have an go for it one last try?

Thanks for sharing those dark lines can't wait to see how many babies are in there :)

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5217a3.htm

Thats all I could find but it doesn't truly say if the man has the shot....what to do?

RN I have a question.....I don't think it matters but....should I even try this coming month since hubby just had Small Pox shots and Anthrax shots? Could that hurt anything or cause any issues? Or should I give it all I have an go for it one last try?

Thanks for sharing those dark lines can't wait to see how many babies are in there :)

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5217a3.htm

Thats all I could find but it doesn't truly say if the man has the shot....what to do?

Oh, that is a great question. I honestly don't know the answer to that because I don't deal a lot with reproductive patients. I work in the ER. But I do know that women aren't supposed to become pregnant within 30-60 days of having vaccines like that. So I would wait just to be safe.
I became pregnant with my son about 30-45 days after receiving my Rubeola vaccine and my son was fine. But I wasn't trying to get pregnant with him at the time. If I had the option I would wait. But you could always call your GYN and see what they say.

I have an appt next week when AF should be here with the OBGYN so we'll ask them then :) thanks bunches....I know it says the women shouldn't have sexual contact with the men if already pregnant but....doesn't say whether you can try as a women not having the shot but the spouse having the shot...its weird....I'll ask an get the answers LOL...thanks sweetie :) sooo excited for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->