Gallery O Tests

Let me know what they say. Im curious!!!

Just called my doctors office and they said my progesterone levels last week were 17.6 !!! Whoop Whoop. Last month it was only 11.1
I asked them what I needed to do as far as coming in and getting my bloodwork checked again and she said the doctor wouldn't be in for about another 20 min and they would ask him and call me back. Keeping FX he asks me to come in and get some bloods. I want to make sure that progesterone is staying up and my HCG is good.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I go in Wednesday at 830am for bloodwork. :dance:
Can't wait!

Congrats RN!!!

well i wanted to :sex: last night but my hubby was to tired boo i know but oh well im gonna try to get him at lunch hehehe i dont want a big window between the :sex: lol also my tempp went up so i guess the ovacue was right i did ov. i really wish i had some extra ops so that i could have seen my lh... anyways how is everyone else?

I dont know but the past 2 day i have been having the worst feelings i feel dizzy my sore is a little sore i dont know what is wrong with me. also i wanted to give bllod on friday but they told me my levels where 11.7 i dont even know what that means.. my hubby says im preggo but ehy would my ovacue say i ov.. well i do have a drs appt today lets see what they tell me.

Im off on Holiday tommorow to the beautiful Island of Rhodes(Greece)
Chat to you all in 12 days :yipee:

I wanna see more :bfp: s by the time i get back ;)

I dont know but the past 2 day i have been having the worst feelings i feel dizzy my sore is a little sore i dont know what is wrong with me. also i wanted to give bllod on friday but they told me my levels where 11.7 i dont even know what that means.. my hubby says im preggo but ehy would my ovacue say i ov.. well i do have a drs appt today lets see what they tell me.

Gueyilla - When you go to give blood they prick your finger to test your blood for your hemoglobin level. In women it should be between 12-16. If its below that, they won't let you give blood. It could cause an anemic response. It nothing for you to worry about, especially if it was at the level it was.

Hey ladies how goes it....

My life has been turned upside down....hubby deploys in 17 days, my moms in the hospital with horrible tummy issues....my doggy is in the hospital with renal failure :( he has less than 25% chance to live....can someone come shoot me? Please? I just need a break really I do.....I just wish I could take care of everyone :( an I just can't :( I can't even help myself right now :( Just wanna lay here an cry :( I hate this crap.....and I'm gonna have to quit my job to take care of everyone :( especially if mom turns out to have cancer :( miss you all and see you soon as everyone in my family is back to a normal state of health :( see you all soon...much love an God bless!

andrea im ss ur having a bad time u and ur family are in my thoughts xx
amber where are you hun how r ya ??
wheres everyone gone xx
im ok boobs starting to hurt a lil i leant on them last night and they hurt neva known my body to do that before oh well xx chat to u all soon xx

Just got my blood work back from yesterday!!!

HCG of 320 @ 15DPO
Progesterone of 34.1

:dance:

Thanks ladies!!!

I cant wait til my doctor's appt on Monday. I'm wondering what he's gonna do. I'll be exactly 5 weeks on the day of my doctor's appt.
:dance:

Hello i have a ? for all you ladies.... Can you ov 2 in 1 month?

Well according to my bbt and my ovacue i did... i had a confirmed ov on the 8 of may cd 17 and then again on the 11 cd 20 wth!!! i keep googling to see what i can find but i dont know... it says its really rare but i have done it 2 cyles in a row is it just me or is their something wrong?

That is weird. I actually read a study online that said it is impossible to ovulate twice in one month...but! seems like docs nowadays have no idea what they are talking about lol. I guess just keep :sex: to be safe :) Ooohhh maybe he will hit both eggies and you'll get twins! :)

Here is a pic of my ovacue... pink means ov confirmed and purplr means second ov confirmed

Attachments

• soy.jpg
    soy.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79