Gallery O Tests

Hey Rosa, just wondering...did you read page 20 of your manual? I got this off the website but it pretty much says the same thing in the manual.

Typically, the appearance of the pink square confirms ovulation and signals the end of your fertile window. After ovulation, the vaginal readings will typically remain high, reflecting the high levels of progesterone that are present during the luteal phase of the menstrual cycle.

A decline in vaginal readings following ovulation can indicate the presence of a fertility issue that warrants further investigation.
After the pink box has been displayed, if the OvaCue® detects a dip in your vaginal readings, and then a subsequent rise in your vaginal readings, the monitor will display a purple box. The appearance of this purple box simply suggests that your vaginal readings for the current cycle did not follow the typical pattern of remaining elevated following ovulation.

One possible explanation for this unusual pattern in the vaginal readings is "Secondary Fertility", a term used to explain the elongation of the fertile window due to multiple follicular stimulation. If you see a purple box during a cycle, it is important to look back at trends in your oral readings to see if you can identify a second Cue Peak (a high oral reading followed by two lower oral readings). This second "Cue Peak" (which would have occurred 5-7 days prior to the purple box day) may indicate that a secondary follicle was selected, perhaps due to the inability of the dominant follicle to mature and/or rupture. A secondary Cue Peak in conjunction with a secondary vaginal rise (displayed with a purple box) is a solid indicator that you experienced multiple follicular stimulation. For subsequent cycles it will be important to continue taking vaginal readings throughout the entire luteal phase of your cycle so that you can identify this trend in your vaginal readings. It will also be important to remember that your fertile window might extend beyond the pink box, and that you should continue to try to conceive until a purple box is seen or your calendar returns to white.

Please don't think I'm trying to second guess you or anything, I just want to make sure everything is okay. I worry about my girls on here! lol I hope it's nothing...but wanted to throw my 2 cents in.

How did you like the monitor overall? Did it give you any problems?

The monitor has worked good but i am worried that i am having an issue with ov. i have to wait for my referral but i really hope that the fs can help with whatever is going on, and i know you are not second guessing me lol i am not one that gets offended on peoples opinions

The monitor has worked good but i am worried that i am having an issue with ov. i have to wait for my referral but i really hope that the fs can help with whatever is going on, and i know you are not second guessing me lol i am not one that gets offended on peoples opinions

Good! I hope you get some answers with the fs. If I'm not pregnant this cycle then next cycle I will finally be able to use my monitor with both senors and with a machine that works properly! lol

hey amber im also 5dpo according to ff how ya doing hun xx wouldnt it be gr8 if we got our :bfp: at the same time xx hope ur ok xx

Well ladies i got my referral this past friday in the am as soon as my insurance gave me the info i called and to my surprise i got my first fs appt on friday!!!! I am so happy!!!! i thought it would take forever im really looking forward to having something done...

Hey ladies things have finally calmed down a tiny bit in my life....My mom just got out of the hospital today after a 11 day stay in the hospital....Had to put my puppy to sleep on Thursday because he was just so sick and weak and bleeding internally from all the antifreeze he had apparently gotten into while he went on his little escapade through our neighborhood....that was the hardest thing besides losing my dad I ever had to do. Anyways I had an appointment today I get an HSG and endo sweep in 5 months from now....I can't wait to get it all cleared up so I can be really fertile when hubby comes back from his deployment he leaves in a week and a few days or so as of right now...I am just nervous and scared and depressed....but then again blessed to have my family :) I wouldn't trade it for the world. I am gonna have one more try before hubby leaves so we shall see what on earth will happen this time around :) FX!!!

Oh Andrea - Im so sorry about the dog, thats terrible!!!! :hugs:
Glad your mom got out of the hospital. What did they say was wrong with her??
Hopefully you catch that eggy with all the :sex: you'll be having before he leaves!!!! Where are you in your cycle? Are you around O??

P.S. Nevermind...just saw CD 5. But you'll be O'ing before he leaves, right?

Went to the doctor today because I was having some pinkish (kinda brown) spotting this morning. Just wanted to double check everything. Needless to say I was just there at the docs yesterday for my regular appt. UGH!!!

I found out my blood work results from yesterday though...
My hCG at 15DPO was 320. Yesterday, at 20DPO, it was 3288!!!! Whoop Whoop!!!

He did an U/S and said that everything looked perfect and that he could see where there was still some blood in my uterus but it would probably be absorbed by my body. If not, it might come out looking like the spotting this morning. He thinks it might just be "leftover" from implantation.
He told me to remain positive, that he didn't see anything wrong.
My internal exam showed no bleeding and my cervix was closed.

I have to go back tomorrow for repeat bloodwork just to make sure my levels are still rising.

Bleeding has stopped, havent had anymore since this morning. Thank goodness.
FX my levels increase accordingly.

Here's the pic I got of my little pea.

I go bacl for another U/S on May 31.

Attachments

• ducky1.jpg
    ducky1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 21
Aww good news :) What is that second little dark circle up and to the right of the baby?

You know, I asked him the same thing. I know its not my bladder, thats not what they look like on scans.
When he was moving the thing around I kept seeing that area pop up and I swear I saw another little pea in it. But he said it was just a "pocket". But if you look at the U/S pic close up it does look like somethings in there.

So I have no idea. He said it was nothing. Im just waiting for him to tell me its twins when I go back for my scan on the 31st. LOL!!!!

As long as they stay in there in bake like they're supposed to, I don't care how many pop out when they're done. :rofl:

Now, when he was moving the wand around the area came and went and you could see it more clearer. But the pic he printed me it looked like this. But I swear it looks like there's something there. Where I put the pink arrow. :shrug:

Attachments

• ducky3.jpg
    ducky3.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 44
It does! Oh my goodness, how awesome would that be! To find out its twins.... :) I'll be keeping an eye out

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

I'm only on page 6 and i'm addicted!

its good to hear when people got their positives coming through EG DPO, gives me hope hehe

RN that would be fantastic to find out its twins!! :D Congratulations!

RN was just going through this thread and was looking at your scan. It looks like it *could* be twins! Did you see a heartbeat yet with your lil pea? I know its vvv early, so it may not be showing yet..or even beating just yet..which is fine! I wanted to show you my scan. I had some spotting as well and went int and thats when we found out at 6+2 that it's twins..saw 2 lil sacs and 2 heartbeats! Good luck :D I wish you the best! (on my pic it was the abdominal scan, so you can only baaarely see the lil blobs..he first did an internal scan and it was much clearer.)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/EccentricMind/Abbey6monthsold037.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/EccentricMind/Abbey6monthsold035.jpg

PeaceLoveBaby - No heartbeats yet. But Im telling you, when he was moving the scanner wand around in my vajay (LOL) I swear I kept seeing another spot like on yours!!! I asked him and he said "Its just a pocket".
Maybe he doesn't want to say its twins until he can get a better scan in a couple of weeks.
:shrug:

Im kind of excited but I'll be happy with just one little beanie too of course.

I'll make sure I post my new U/S pics after I go on the 31st!!!!
I'll be 7+1 at my next scan. So I will be seeing a heartbeat then for sure, or heartbeatS....LOL!!!!

I can't wait to see more U/S pics of yours too!!!!! So exciting!!!

Woohoo! I'm excited too :D can't wait to find out :happydance: Good luck xx

I get to see my babas again on the 1st..time is creeeeping by.

Oooh, so our next scans are right around the same time.
YAY!!!

:dance:

Can't wait to see my little Ducky again. LOL!!!! Hopefully next time he'll look more like a peanut instead of a pea....hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->