Gallery O Tests

RN looks like twins to me....I should O between CD 12 and 14....hubby leaves on CD 13...earlier than planned he wasn't supposed to leave initially until Friday...now its Tuesday...I could just cry....but now since I didn't take leave til next week I have to work for these three next days I wanna just cry :( I barely have any time left with hubby an no time to spend alone with him as the time I get home from work the boys are here an you know how that goes :( just depressing....but I shall survive I'm at least happy the base is gonna do my HSG and my endo sweep all at the same time :) I am happy....while hubby is gone I'm starting birth control pills again to try and regulate my periods an cycles once more....until the month I get my sweep then I am suppose to get off the pills so I'll only be on them 4-5 months...not too bad :) but anyways hope everyone has a lovely day...I got a new kitten from hubby to try and take some of the hurt away of my puppy dog :( although I miss him more an more each day....my other pup was lonely and I couldn't "replace" the puppy so he got me a kitten instead :) ....see you all soon :) and hope an PRAY everyone in this room has BFP's next time I come in!

PeaceLoveBaby - No heartbeats yet. But Im telling you, when he was moving the scanner wand around in my vajay (LOL) I swear I kept seeing another spot like on yours!!! I asked him and he said "Its just a pocket".
Maybe he doesn't want to say its twins until he can get a better scan in a couple of weeks.
:shrug:

Im kind of excited but I'll be happy with just one little beanie too of course.

I'll make sure I post my new U/S pics after I go on the 31st!!!!
I'll be 7+1 at my next scan. So I will be seeing a heartbeat then for sure, or heartbeatS....LOL!!!!

I can't wait to see more U/S pics of yours too!!!!! So exciting!!!

Could be ur bladder mummys looks the same and it was her bladder

Sorry to be the bummer here but it does look like just a pocket. If you look at bubs there you will see he/she has a thick bright halo around the sack and that is normal where as the pocket doesn't. It could of been your bleed that caused it to be there and when you go back it should be gone hunny. If you look at peacelovefaith's twin piccies you will see what I mean xxx

I lost twins last year and when I had a early scan with this LO after a bleed I had a pocket too and instantly thought twins again:happydance: But no:cry: the midwife explained the halo around the sack part xxx

I know its not my bladder cause I've seen that on an U/S before, and we saw that during this same scan too, but it wasn't in that spot. And when he moved the wand around, that little "pocket" to the right changed sizes just like the one that my little pea is in.

So Im not sure and neither was he. I said "What is that???!!!!" in a very shocked state....LOL....and he was like..."It looks like a pocket, not sure."
What the hell do you mean you're not sure???? You're the doctor here :rofl:

As long as my little pea sticks I don't care how many pop out of there.... :rofl:

I just wish I would've gotten one of the other pics he printed and put on my chart, you could see it better.

Jojo - you're right about the pocket. If it is just a pocket it could very well be what the bleeding came from. I didn't even think about that.
It was just a very light pink (almost brownish) and it only happened that once. So hopefully I wont see any more of it.
Im so sorry for you loss. :hugs:

I have another scan on May 31st so I'll make sure I let all of you know what pops up on the screen. Im sure that little pocket could very well be gone by then.
I get my results of my bloodwork tomorrow morning from the labs I had drawn today. It seems like all we do is wait for one thing or another, huh???

How are all of you wonderful ladies doing tonight???

(**On my very first scan prior to getting BFP when he was ruling out PCOS, the lady did the transabdominal scan then said, "Ok go empty your bladder and we'll do the transvaginal." So I did. But when she was doing the scan she was like "Gosh, your bladder is almost full already" and it had only been like 10 min. She showed me on the screen, we could actually see it getting bigger...LOL. Couldn't help it....they made me drink a lot of water)

I lost twins last year and when I had a early scan with this LO after a bleed I had a pocket too and instantly thought twins again:happydance: But no:cry: the midwife explained the halo around the sack part xxx

Bladders have 'halos' around them too don't they? I remember my sonographer when I had a miscarriage saying something about the white ring around the sac, but can't for the life of me remember what she meant or what it means.

I got my results back today. They were 5662. Not as high as they could have been but doctor doesn't seem concerned. I was a wreck today, crying all day. But my doc got on the phone and reassured me that everything was fine as far as he was concerned but if I wanted to have my levels checked again tomorrow just for peace of mind then he would be happy to do it. (Because Im leaving tomorrow afternoon for vacation and will be gone for 10 days - what a way to spend my vacation...worrying....UGH)
So I go back in the morning.
Hoping they're still going up. He said that he knows textbooks say that they should double every 48hrs but its not exact and the numbers fluctuate.
I know it should have made me feel better, but Im still going crazy about it.
Im not bleeding or cramping, so thats a good thing.
If Im in GA and I start to bleed or cramp real bad I'll just go to the ER. Hopefully I don't have to do that.
And Im praying when I go to the doc on May 31 I'll see my little bean's ticking heartbeat!!!

You know, I just did some more research and I dont know why I have it my head that its supposed to double every 48hrs. UGH!!! I frustrate myself.

I found this online....

"Normal" Doubling Time

hCG levels

Doubling Time

Under 1200 mIU/ml - 31-72 hours

Between 1200 to 6000 mIU/ml - 72-96 hours

Over 6000 mIU/ml - more than 96 hours

Congrats!

Gosh I hope I see that soon...lol....can't wait to end the progesterone pills and start on my Clomid....still debating on WHEN to take it...

RN...what do you think? Doc says CD5 but I read that CD3-7 is best...what do you think?

Congrats!

Gosh I hope I see that soon...lol....can't wait to end the progesterone pills and start on my Clomid....still debating on WHEN to take it...

RN...what do you think? Doc says CD5 but I read that CD3-7 is best...what do you think?

I took mine on CD3-7 both cycles. I think 3-7 is goos because it made me O right around CD17 first round and CD 15 second round. I wouldn't want to O any later than that.

You should start a thread and ask some ladies and see what the majority says. I know some are on it for CD2-6.

Im not sure which is better to be honest. CD5-9 just seems so late. Even though its only a difference of two days.
:hugs:

Congrats!

I took mine on CD3-7 both cycles. I think 3-7 is goos because it made me O right around CD17 first round and CD 15 second round. I wouldn't want to O any later than that.

You should start a thread and ask some ladies and see what the majority says. I know some are on it for CD2-6.

Im not sure which is better to be honest. CD5-9 just seems so late. Even though its only a difference of two days.
:hugs:

Pam has left the site..I don't know why :( but she said goodbye in her testing thread..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->